Celeb thread - who is feeling jolly?

celeb thread - who is feeling jolly?

ho ho ho

Want to forget that horrible illness and move on?
Take this pill and forget you are ill.

You may also forget that you took the pill and want to buy another

where are the taytay fams at?

What starts as a vicious cycle rapidly becomes a whirlwind

qt3.14

Have you been experiencing vicious whirlwinds? Take this pill.

Fapping

Just what are you and where do you fit in this world? You may be a grain of piss, dried on the floor of the Queen’s toilets. You may be the most important brick in the least important wall. But, really, you’re just a bit of something on a bit of something else.
It’s important to remember this before expecting anything better

Hi user :3 stroking right now to our goddess, im so fucking turned on tonight the night of our lord.

Is just some of the advice the doctor gives to an ailing patient. As some of us, maybe lovers of conspiracy theory or realists?, might have realized the medical system is not there necessarily to heal us. Our medical issue might be all in our head, after all what we see and feel is what is real… or is it?

That makes two of us

God, she's something.

dubs for dove

-You're a bloody crook you are!
-Have you tried our new pills, this one is pink

What a wonderful way to start Christmas Tay. Let's all pull out our cocks and have a nice stroke session to the only lady that matters mmmm let's get lewd for her anons! :3

YUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS MORE GRAVY

too bad her vagina is smelly

enough already
stop

Her vagina is a flower, biutiful floweerrr

THE BEST FAG EVER MADE!! MASTERPIECE!

THE BEST ASS EVER MADE

Lovely Dovey

yes!

sucks that the person who always posted the best images apparently got b&

Wtf? Why???

what kind of imgs

she really is

fascism.

This is absolutely unacceptable!! He was perma, or how long?

Only illegal stuff gets perma

The best best best the best

gonna post some sad emo to cut himself for me now

Quads for Dove

She is utter perfection

Herman?

woah I didn't even notice! sweet

I'll be your sad emo for you. I'm really suicidal so it will work out fine and dandy you don't even have to pay me and I'll be your boy toy too and you can run blades up and down my arms if you're hot

would you suck cock for her?

Never

for free! XD Are you qt

Yes. I can practically fit inside your pocket

im currently sucking my finger wishing it was a cock while i stroke for Tay, absolutely I would. She makes me want to do everything to other Tay worshippers:3

Maybe

hmmmmmmm how do I take you home with me ??!

Don't know :(

insanely cute

Dubs chek'd

her stomach is covered with stretch marks. she looks like she was pregnant or super fat as a teen. that's why every pic has those super high waisted shorts and you'll NEVER, EVER see her belly button. i have a pic of her with a bunch of stupid bitches and they must have missed that you can see them. really... they're four inches long and there are a dozen on either side of the belly button. you would ditch her if you ever saw them. there are plenty of bitches without that damage.

where did her tits go?

STOP FUCKING POSTING THAT IMAGE FOR THE LAST TIME
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER POSTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU ENJOY HURTING PEOPLE POSTING THEIR PAIN LIKE THAT
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SUFFER THROUGH ADDICTION YOU CUNT
You have no heart or soul and you are too autistic or sadistic to comprehend what I'm talking about, I hope you burn in hell for eternity, you piece of shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jenna Elfman?

Best lips

she lost a lot of weight. that's the first place chicks lose weight. their chest

lol Coleman

absolutely. I don't think there are any better lips

WTH is that boy on about?
Or just on?

I wish there was moar

And their shows are not going to change things up. Cancer. Lets try to be better than people, ugly way to change it up cancer and to hold on to people, cancer and the short and ugly kids are no cancer, no cancer miracle people look like a piece of poop cancer only on television cancer and they travel like super stars, but they're just a budget PopEater than everybody else. The way Kirsten cater. Any people together? Ugly cancer. And that's why survive is a blessing cancer, not me now, if they bother you, ugly way cancer, no cancer, no cancer in frontof, change things up cancer within try to be better than you ugly with cancer look for a short shit for all cancer. And was to copy off of you cancer, no cancer, no cancer. I thought change things up cancer to change things up cancer, whole people cancer and am trying to read you cancer in front of change things up while holding on to you and make everything difficult, so could change things up and when you want a comfortable, they just fucking holding on to you and then change things off in and lie to people and have them try to get you angry by holding on to people, lie to you and just read more things if they couldn't get you angry or something like that, and so I just choose comfortable and they just try to read people for a change, things up. Sure poop frog cancer. After that so anyways to put cancer about it short cancer

Oh! Camping gear heiress?

dis

who's ready to join

cord

the best voice channel to ever exist

.gg

in the history of litmas???

/RPTtDsv

put the pieces together - will not bisabboint

Bullies

Trust me - you don't want to know. Just enjoy your fantasy.

KYS

kek you better believe it buddy

She’s pretty much perfect

who's that creep behind our waifu?

But what image? I can't see one that's offensive.

If you can help me see Emma Roberts maybe even a dinner date for christmas I swear I will hug you and kiss you and squeeze you so tightly and love you like a close friend

I just want to watch some anons stroke no homo

??

Some weirdo

There is the good stuff being held back by the hackers.

This:
>STOP FUCKING POSTING THAT IMAGE FOR THE LAST TIME

Same, Tay Tay has me all worked up with noone to suck :3

>the hackers.

???

Someone is copypasta that I only ever posted it once. It's that faggot pedofile or the gay roleplay guy

grr

Roberts fag? you doing any better?

Sucha qt. you like when she was a bit heavier right? cuz I have some

He doesn't know that all of this last year's leaks were all leaked by the celebs themselves.

Not really I'm still depressed. First christmas without my dad.

I definitely do, yes

I want to believe.