We're fucking back

We're fucking back.

>we

What a sad day for football

miss me?

And boro is going down

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

and blunderland

>we

NORTH EAST TOP DOGS YET AGAIN

HOWAYYYY

Can't wait for all the band wagoners on this shit site supporting us again like when Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa were >in form

Wear the horses, wear the stripes

Based Yedlin FC back in the Premier League. True Geordie on comfy watch

What stopped >you from fucking?

Congrats to Newcastle and see you lot next season. Will always fondly remember you for chanting '1-0 to the Arsenal' while you were giving Spurs a kicking last season.

Fuck the geordie cunts, hope your absolute joke of a club goes down next season. Wankers...

Up the Boro
Up Teeside

up the M40

What part of Tine Side are you Jordies from?

who /playoffs/ here

Can't wait for you to go back down again next year

/here/

>tfw not been in the top league in 30 years

pls gib promotion

this is meant for this:

You can do it!!

Here
We're gonna fuck your shit up famalam

I have been waiting for this ^^
i'm so happy we are back.. to stay!

At least it'll only be one of you sad North East lot
>having to travel up to these shitholes on away games

i have to write an essay description of an english city and i picked newcastle tyne
can a geordie or anybody give me a run down or summary of the city?
i gonestly dont know what to write except for the accent, the foorball club and nightlife

Industrial shithole

i knew i should have chosen another city god damn it
i used to watch geordie shore alot i rhought the city would be more interesting

He's lying, Newcastle is really nice