Another christmas, another year w/o goth gf

>another christmas, another year w/o goth gf
Share some sexy goth, alt or whatever edgy daddy issue girls to ease the sorrow.

Where the fuck do you even meet 20 something goth girls these days.

There is no fucking goth/industrial/metal/rockabilly type scene for miles.

Welcome to 10 years ago

Depending on the state you live in, you just don't. Virginiafag here so I'm sol

Hot topic

i literally just quit my job, that had one of these girls working there
idk dude go downtown to dumpy bars that have shitty local metal/stoner bands play

may these digits bring you all the best of luck in acquiring a big titty goth gf
also if anymore of her please post

Thankyou user, I'll need all the luck I can get.

fetlife

UK fag, those scenes are mostly dead outside of festivals now, most of the clubs are dead too.

All we have now are fake hipster/alt girls wearing nin and nirvarna shirts etc when they dont even like classic nin or nirvana, they like music like fucking rita ora, lady gaga and diu lipa.

If i mentioned shit like, bauhaus, the cure, throbbing gristle, skinny puppy, ministry, front line assembly they say 'wut'

What happened to the proper alt/goth/industrial/rock chicks who like the smashing pumpkins or alice in chains?

moar?

more

Sadly not. Only had that one pic.

i want to eat that ass

Anyone else have pics to share or is this reaching death?

you dont want to. the modern day goths are all hardcore SJW feminazis

bumping for interest

youre right about the hipster girls being the ones that wear that shit now, but your band listing are majorly out of date lol. i mean there isnt much NEW industrial coming out, but you couldve at least named some bands from the last decade like combichrist lol

she choked me out when I was a kid, now she posts shots like this online.

>industrial
>tfw no rivethead gf :[
Or even industrial fucking shows except once a year 90 miles away

Explain?

> Combichrist
> Comparable to Skinny Puppy

Lol wat?

sucks to be you. shits alive and well in los angeles. getting a vnv nation xmas party with aesthetic perfection opening. we also have monthly dance events and monthly concerts of all the biggies. i think covenant is playing in january

>skinny puppy
>good
Also you/Mentions "classic" industrial, leaving out KMFDM, and name dropping some normie tier garbage.

raging aggro feminazi when I was drunk and saying triggering shit at a punk show.

Well, you live in LA, LA county, California, that's 3 negatives to my one.

didnt say they were better or worse. just said your music tastes are outdated, so its no wonder you cant find or relate to the modern goth. not that goth clubs dont still play 90s music, but if you want goth pussy you gotta go to the concerts and youre not gonna find regular concerts if you only listen to bands that either broke up or rarely tour

moar!!!!!

Combichrist, pander AG, aesthetic perfection, faderhead, KMFDM, skold, grendel, vnv nation, and countless others are better than nin and skinny puppy.
But the Britcuck brought up nervanna as good, so we can see how awful his taste is.

ayy

lolol i was gonna say something, but i wanted to also prove my other point. also, kmfdm still tours regularly so hes an idiot lol. hes probably one of those old faggots that still wears his faded 90s shirts and goes to shows with his arms crossed pouting the entire time spouting how much better things were when he listened to industrial even though his tastes never evolved past 1990

He's just a britfag teen who watched repo! The generic opera, thought it was edgy, quick Google search - Got skinny puppy, that lead to industrial, another Google search lead to NIN, and. Ow he feels the need to flap his cum guzzler on Sup Forums, since the Brita are cucked I to Asian levels of selfishness, and he has no other outlet.

Because im gonna list every fucking alt band i like right.. i am aware of kmfdm, i just mentioned some normie alt bands like pumpkins and alice in chains because if i fucking mentioned shit like godflesh normies heads would explode m8.

If i could meet a chick into horror, synths, guitars who likes weird music, weirder films, and was satanic chic id fucking marry the bitch even if she was a 5/10.

no one cares

Where I live there is a monthly industrial/dark 80s/goth venue at a bar (their words) it is fucking awful, it's all just floaty, slightly brooding obscure 80s music, with a bunch of 40 year old guys trying to hide the fact they are balding, they all have soul patches, and it's also described as a "dance" thing, and everyone just sits around.

>If i could meet a chick into horror, synths, guitars who likes weird music, weirder films, and was satanic chic id fucking marry the bitch even if she was a 5/10.
So this user's Assessment was correct.

i go to a goth dance club in la once in awhile and while its fun, the chicks are not down like youd think. they all do this 'gtf away from me' dance and stay in their own zones. unless youre dressed up in full halloween gear, theres no chance theyll even dance with you. most of them are just super self absorbed into their looks and outfits. the slutty goth chick scene died. its all prudish sjws now or massively obese women

Im the britfag, im aware of, combichrist, kmfdm, faderhead, and grendel...I have like 2000 fuckkng albums man.

Heard of vnv and skold, never heard of pander ag, aesthetic perfection, will check them out.

Im not purely into industrial music im mostly into metal, classic rock, stoner shit, i dont really dress scene either, more into alt/goth women.

Its impossible for anybody here to list all the bands they like, i just listed some polar opposites of what id consider alt.

does she have the booty though?

Would violently facefuck and blow a load of white guilt on/10

Because of request I creeped pretty hard and found the booty.

I'll keep looking if people actually care.

that is ideal gf material

Anymore pics with her tits fully hanging out?

I dont even know what the fuck repo the generic opera is?

I was going to godflesh and nin shows in the early 2000s m8, nin were well past their good album stage at that point even.

I like thousands of bands from abba, through to necrophagist to prince to zz top. People who quote mine bands on the chans and act elitist hurr durr shitty bands are just fucking cunts m8.

You just look like a cunt to music fans who try to be open minded like and appreciate as much music as possible.

>I've heard of combichrist
>I haven't heard of Panzer AG
You're new to industrial.

you listed outdated 90s rock music on mainstream pop radio

> Better than

Whoa their boy, did you read what you just wrote? I mean sure their later stuff is dogshit but like holy fuck you can trip on early stuff without drugs

Need more or sauce pls

Your whole argument was
>hurr the popular bands in genre X suck ass, and so do the people who listen to them
Hypocrite much?
Also your validation was
>the popular music of genre X, in the mid 90s were better.
And no, no they weren't, skinny puppy, nin, and such, are not good industrial, nor are good representations of industrial, even the "classic" scene as you put it, had far superior bands, several of which still tour regularly, and put out new, decent music.
Youre argument is invalid, and you must be at least 18 to post here. Bye bye underage fag.

Skinny puppy has been garbage since it's inception.

Ok, if you say so.

That's a marvelous ass right there

Yes, because the thread was taken to be about Alt chicks, which isnt just chicks into industrial music m8.

You used to get moody goth chicks into shit like the pumpkins.

I don't got shit else, sorry user

agreed. maybe like 3 good songs total, but compared to all other industrial acts theyr a joke. i feel like people just drop that name to sound cool

a

Superiority tier, too to bottom, of women.
>rivethead
>punk
>metal chicks
>cybergoth
>goth 1993-2004
>emo 2005-2007
>goth other than before 1990
>all other emo
>scene girls (for the 8 months that was a thing)
>all other goth
>"alt" girls (kys if you use this term unironically)
>crust punk

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

You're just arguing about good music in a thread where nobody actually gives a fuck, all i gave a fuck about, is where are all the actual alt chicks at these days who aint fake hipster fucks thats it, and i listed some normie tier alt bands who even the hipster fake alt chicks dont even fuckkng like these days, then everybody sperg'd about real music.

I will check out all the bands ive not heard of in this thread, already made a fucking list.

fake ass hipster bitches love this top. like every single hipster chick owns this and pretends to be goth with it. used to love it, but seen it on so many of these instagramming cunts that i just roll my eyes now when i see it. fucking fake ass wannabe bitches using bdsm as a fashion even though theyre not into it at all

I will be going to bed with mine soon

If industrial is brought up, and someone name drops skinny puppy, nin, tool, a perfect circle, and a few others, (been up to long for this shit.) They are clearly new to industrial.
I also want to say I love watching weird, and sometimes popular 90s movie, and all the wierd industrial and good techno on the soundtracks.