Does anybody wear converse anymore? They seem to appear in every movie about the 80s or 90s

Does anybody wear converse anymore? They seem to appear in every movie about the 80s or 90s.

Just in the gym. They're cheaper than real weightlifting shoes, and almost as good.

Teen girls with black leggings/yoga pants and a denim cardigan.

That’s your demographic of who wears Converse.

Never seen that.

Take a stroll down any mall in America. You’ll find more than a few. I saw it a lot in my high school years too.

Converse dabbled in the skateboarding scene and found quite the success. It's become a staple In skate shoes.

Every fifth person in California wears those

Only shoes I wear, but

I'm Californian

no arch support but the black ones can be worn with literally anything and match. and they are old school white people shoes. non of that niggery over colored flashy bullshit. girls dig it when you wear those over some kinda air jordan or neon colored horseshit

Wearing nothing but since '88 when a pair cost $12.99 in bargain stores in Canada. Simple clean classic look. I don't want to be flashy with neon shoes. I never understood pink and orange shoes. What do you wear that with? Are you always jogging?

I bought a pair wore them once worst fucking shoe ever made.

sure bro

They can come in any color. Pic related used to be the most common. And no, I don't wear them; they seem way too outdated.

I only wear Louboutin, Gucci and Yeezy

Always perefered vans over converse but they are both uncomfortable all I wear now is ultraboost

I wear them

You spelled Louis Vuitton wrong you fucking dweeb

i had a pair of peach colored ones when the wild colors came out. i only wore them when i would wear my peach colored lacoste polo and a pair of 501s that i would taper at the bottom. it was the 80s and the jr high bitches would cream their panties as i walked the hallways

Louboutin is the correct spelling. different brand than you are thinking of. he was baiting you with nigger rap song brands

>not Balenciagas

really nigga

What does not outdated look like. This basketball boot has been around in some form since the 1900s, so maybe outdated but classic. It was THE basketball boot.

>What does not outdated look like.
I suppose anything that would look generic for this time. And I get the feeling converse would stand out. But I guess it depends on where you're from.

bump

This. Just got some for 50% at the exchange, damn good deal.

I always wear them when I go for walks. They're extremely comfortable and I usually take my skateboard in case I walk all the way to the paved road. My regular shoes kill my heels with the leather and wood.