Anyone else locked in a chastity cage?

Anyone else locked in a chastity cage?

You really should see a doctor about your pink dick.

no because when i'm horny, i fap instead of locking my body parts in an unsanitary cage.

No because I'm not a fucking cuckfag

what happens if you get a boner?

It gets tight and pulls on my balls. Not painful but certainly unpleasant.

>locked
You could take that off in half a second.

Not anymore. I wore it for a couple of days while traveling. Went submode in a gay club in St Louis, sucked a few guys off, let myself out today as a semi-sort-of reward. Still haven't cum myself though.

Nice op, you better wear some panties too. Panties and chastity go together perfectly

I'm on day four of a four week lockup.

Damn dude. That'd drive me crazy, but I think you're a lucky bastard nevertheless.

Heard that model was good for dudes with girth. True op?

Wouldn't know...

Lucky bastard. I’m trying to get my sister to lock me up, but she wants to fuck. I’m trying to get her to femdom/findom me but she wants to findom me and fuck me. Like don’t want that bitch. Own me, don’t have sex with me.

>not wanting to purposefully get your sister addicted to your dick
Do you know where you are?

I ( ) have that same model in a clear acrylic. It's WAY better for girthy guys who are growers, and not showers. I'm girthy af but I shrink to a stack of dimes when soft. I need a cage that can fit better when soft. The metal cage I have above is better for girthy dudes who are showers.

This requires more context.

I bought one but it doesn’t fit , so I’m not spending more money in another one.

It does drive me crazy. She takes me out to tease me at least twice a week; but she tortures me daily.

Anyone in here have experience with devices that have a catheter tube?

That cage is so tiny. It's laughable that you can even fit in that.

She deserves a bigger cock than yours

How do I find a girl that will indulge me in this shit? Is it all pay2play findom bs or are any girls actually into it?

I'm not into the cuckold thing and neither is she. We simply enjoy denying me my orgasm. We have a non-traditional dynamic as far as Sup Forums is concerned.

They're in the extreme minority, but they exist.

How'd you and your girl meet?

Hey, they are talking about you over in pol. Why not go show them your pretty penis holder. stocking stuffers and all.

I'm pretty sure it Does Not take all kinds to make up this world.

im not even sure if this thing can fit, how do I manage to do that?

Sup Forums lol!

Speaking in a fetish thread turned into emails turned into chatting regularly turned into dating, etc. We've been together for over 4 years.

The girl Im seeing right now is super into it. it's almost impossible for her tp cum so she enjoys making me feel the same way.

Well, you'll have plenty of time to figure out how to get her off. Try vibrators like Hitachi wands.

Good idea, she's been trying to get me into pegging but Im not to into that.So that might be a good distraction.

Do it!!! You belong to her now, so if she wants to try some pegging, its your role to oblige her

chop some off and you'll be fine. i did it myself.

Never had anything up there, and she is not the type to hold back on my part.

no, I fuck my girlfriend

Hint: Nobody actually wants your dick.

Get an aneros massager. That's a good start.

This is my sissy clit in it's cage. My wife is my keyholder. I'm a sissy trans woman, so I don't really need it, plus I've been unfaithful and masturbate too much, so I can't cheat or touch myself without her permission.

No...
You are a dude with an small dick, that's all

Troll away bud. But my gender identity has been a core part of improving my life since I finally uncovered it and was diagnosed with gender Dysphoria. 2 suicide attempts beforehand. Now I'm doing a thousand times better and getting ready to start my transition. You can deny the collective research and experience of thousands of medical professionals, but it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Fucking beta

We're not saying you don't feel like you want to be a woman, we're saying you're a man and you should understand that just because you dont like something doesn't mean it's something entirely different.

Just because you want to be a woman doesn't mean you can reclassify your dick as a clit. It's not.