We dont need milk of any kind so dont come at me with the soyboy shit because I dont drink milk of any kind

We dont need milk of any kind so dont come at me with the soyboy shit because I dont drink milk of any kind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FM95_k9onEc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=u4r2GXdi7lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always wondered how people can believe this will turn others vegan.
Due to the domestication of cows, they will literally die if we (Humans) do not milk them.

They fucking -die-. They need to be milked.

Ants milk aphids

Humans are also the dominant species on the planet soooooo that cows milk must be what's doing it. Like the yellow sun to super man, cows milk makes humans strong.

And they ran wild like the buffalo before man domesticated them they are a product of mans greed

Because it tastes good?

You do realize that the farming methods of today if implemented on a scale that would feed people a sustenance with the same energy density of dairy products, would do far more damage than dairy farming right?

Who cares if you do or don't drink milk?
Who cares if you do or don't eat meat?
It's your life to live, and your choice to make whether you do or don't, but stop shoving your viewpoint down everyone's throat seriously. Your holier than thou because I eat only vegetables crap is more annoying than literal threads about shit.

Without milk there can be no milk chocolate.

For every cow you don't drink, I'll drink two.

>They need to be milked.
Or have calves to feed?

>stop shoving your viewpoint down everyone's throat
That's almost every thread on Sup Forums.

cows nowadays are genetically selected through thousands of years of breeding to generate milk... they really need to be forcefully milked.

and is harder for them to give birth without humans help.

>forcefully milked
Are you implying that a baby calf can't force milk from a teat?

Was this scene and all this vegan milk bullshit yet another attempt by the salt-left to shit on white people?

Pathetic.

I live in country australia on a dairy farm and have to say you is a dumb shiet. The guy who said forcefully milked is wrong. It's not forceful, nowdays its all automated milkers which the cows themselves will line up in herds to get themselves milked, mainly due to they, like dogs, cats, every fruit and vegetable you've ever eaten, are all subject to 1000's of years of selective breeding. Dairy cows actually have to be milked otherwise it's damaging to the cow. Yeah you could have a calf suckle, except most dairy cows don't have calfs, they don't need to be pregnant or give birth to produce milk. Of the few calfs birthed they are allowed to suckle at their mothers.

Because white people in America were the only ones to ever domesticate and milk animals?

I had no idea the other races were so jealous of our ability to be the only ones to ever think of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FM95_k9onEc&t=

Irrational

Pretty much only those with European ancestry are lactose tolerant.

It's widely considered to be the last human evolution.

People domesticated and milked cows/goats so long ago that we have literally out of every other fucking living animal developed the ability breakdown lactose after infancy. No amount of fag veganism is going to prevent something we have now literally evolved to do. Cuck.

>We don't need
We don't need a lot of things. Following that logic gets you nowhere, fast.

Who cares about needs.

I want dairy and dairy based products and I'll pay to never have to touch a cow to get it.

>Not white
>Jealous of milkshakes
>Post this thread every day

>"Rape"
Better for the health of both com and bull for us to do it for them.
>Eat her baby
Yup, though slaughtering age for males is usually beyond the age they stick with the herd.
>Drink her milk
Yup, just like eating unfertilized eggs, cows produce an excess of an asset. If we didn't drink the milk, they'd only be used to breed at a more rapid rate.

Wish I was born in a hundred years after they have pills to cure obesity and cancer so I can watch fatty food and smoking come roaring back.

What would you say is your favorite dairy product?

People who dont understand anything about nature or agriculture are the ones who make these posts.
I bet the cocksuckers who milk their daddys dickies and are vegan who make these posts think food comes from the supermarket and have never had contact with nature except for pets, live in cities and probably vape aswell, grew up watching propaganda from tv and think their doing the workd a favor by being a dumbass.

What do you mean come back? Fatty foods and smoking are still within the top ten things killing people. Idiot.

> What are symbiotic inter-species relationship?

>No other species will drink another species milk.
Now that's just factually wrong.

Apparently it doesnt count cuz we are aware that we're in a symbiotic relationship.

Says who?

milk is tasty as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=u4r2GXdi7lg

You're becoming the thing you hate

I dont know why you waste your time replying to idiots just ignore them just like they ignore you

Almond milk is pretty good guys.

Or you know just stop making cows.

literally the only thing holding me back from becoming a vegetarian/vegan is cheese

you can be a vegetarian, they still eat cheese

Ice cream and cheese is great. Stop whining with your Millennials faggotism.

You could probably just live on cup of noodles and multivitamins. But who tye fuck would do that?

Rational is any food source which prolongs my life and enhances my health.
It is also natural to seek out good food sources.

It's too much work to get adequate whole proteins, and calcium without dairy, it does a body good, and tastes great. I agree we do not need fake milk like soy juice or fortified squeezed almonds. ...and humans need animal protein!