I've always had these but I feel like they increased/became more noticeable lately

I've always had these but I feel like they increased/became more noticeable lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same aight

I got em too. Worse than that. They're totally normal, but for the longest time I thought I had HPV and wouldn't let anyone near my dick. Now I'm a sad old hermit wizard because I never learned proper social skills. Get over it OP. It's super common and dem bitches ain't even gonna notice. Don't let it destroy you like it did me.

Thanks bro, appreciate that

neosporen twice a day for 14 days and they will go away, they are little living creatures and it will kill them

They're vestigial hair follicles you twat. Don't do spreading disinformation about dicks.

Ribbed for her pleasure mate

I have them too, but they stay under the rim of the mushroom and not on the on the mushroom surface like pictured. It's normal from my research years ago.

Every girl who had my penis in their mouth has never seemed to notice or ask about them (doubt they visually saw them).

I have them too, it seems to be relatively rare as most of the dick pics around dont have them. Evolution is a great thing.

I had searched this on my own a while back and im glad now I have a good conformation.

Same here never bothered me but I still want the damn things gone they bug me visually speaking

CUT THEM THE FUCK OFF. THAT'S FUCKING GROSS DUDE.

Real though, I'd rather have fucking scars than an alien disease on my dick.

Stop having sloppy seconds.

scratch them off
i know i know it sounds like a bad idea but it feels great

pearly penile papules
look up pics and you won't feel bad, some people have it horrible. there's some home treatments that work, also doctors can laser them away easily. might see them more if you get off more, from more friction irritating them. don't try sharps or abrasion to treat it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

this shit is terrible
I wrecked four fleshlights in 2 years

WTF

they're called cockspikes. in our distant ancestors they formed spines about an inch long, preventing withdrawal of the cock during intercourse until the erection had gone down.

Fucking gross

what the fuck this look like some kind of fungus ew

I used to have those and it used to really bother me but I found a way to safely and permanently get rid of them by myself without cutting them off.

dude you may wanna get that looked at it looks like you have maggots eating your dick

I now feel a million times more blessed to have a non fucked up dick

Fucking disgusting.

trips of truth

How did those fuck up a flesh light?

Why don't u wash ur fucking dick OP your fucking disgusting.

You can get rid of them with nail clippers. Stings a bit but does the trick.

dude look at
He'd be bleeding real fuckin bad

> for her

I'd never stop sucking that head/10

Over 20% of the male population has them. Get the fuck over it

Fucking hell, that's the worst I've ever seen

Pearly papules OP. Although they can be removed by cryogenic means, they're totally normal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

Calm the fuck down guys. It is normal.

And over 20% of the male population wank too much, coincidence?

The inside texture got scooped out. The end of those sting like things are pretty hard, they grip like a motherfucker. I get almost stuck sometimes.

Yes. 100% coincidental. No correlation whatsoever.

Ok honest time, If i were you, Id clip one off with a nail clipper off to test, (NON ERECT) and if nothing happens then do 1 per day.

Same thing I do for infected taste buds. Srs try it on one with no erection and see if it works!

(if it hurts to much tho dont)

they grow back

If you listen to these fucking retards suggesting the use of nail clippers, you're going to end up with much worse looking sores. And lots of pain. Probably won't even enjoy jerking off.

I second this. Went to the doctors about it and they said the same thing

Seriously dude get rid of that shit. I've seen a lot of gross dicks but that literally made me gag.

>wah this dick looks a little different

shut the fuck up

These are a natural feature of many penises, and nothing to be ashamed of.

If vaginas, with all their bizarre variations, can be considered "all unique and beautiful

It's a process. Basically make pic related or get one off of eBay. It's a burning laser. Except I'd use a red one and in a ~200 mW range because it's not as intense and there's almost no UV exposure. Then get a sharpie and put a small black dot on every papule you want removed. Put on a pair of sunglasses or preferably ones meant for whatever wavelength you're using. Then burn them off one by one. It's gonna hurt like hell but it'll immediately cauterize so there is no chance of infections. Then apply antibiotic ointment for the next few days. Did that two years ago and they are gone for good. Only have very tiny bumps left but they are very small and all are skin colored instead of white.

>ewwww herpes yuk get that away from me i'm telling everyone

makes sense since black absorbs light better. Fucking niggers

This sounds safe and totally worth it.

Definitely do this shit. It's gonna hurt like a motherfucker since you got so many but I'd definitely not give a fuck about the pain if I had as many as you. Mine wasn't as bad but maybe half as bad.

those are the ends of dead nerves abd capillaries where you were cut. Dont pick it yoill make it worse.

It's up to you man. If you have a steady pair of hands and common sense not to burn your eyes out while doing it then yeah, I'd say it was most definitely worth it. It's essentially the same thing a dermatologist would do except you do it yourself.

Except if I fuck I can't sue myself. I'd rather get a pro to do it or just leave it alone.

Oh yeah forgot to mention if you do it, make sure to focus the beam to as tiny dot as possible, don't just leave it at infinity. A tiny dot will burn just the papule and won't do any collateral damage to surrounding skin.

It's not for you then.

Prove it. Post penis pictures.

Show us

fuckin hot
also looks like tastebuds

Two years after I did that shit.

Tried that but too much bleeding and messy. Do this shit instead.

depressingly lazy bait. Is there ever anything new and creative on Sup Forums anymore?

pure alcohol is the solution.
pure alcohol or fire.

Too much effort to be bait here.