>doesn't follow instructions
>gets shot

and you retards are mad?

dumbasses. lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

The LEO that shot him did nothing wrong.

The LEO that was giving the instructions should be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. He shouldn't have been allowed to just quietly retire.

Story?

To be fair, the other officers could’ve taken care of him as soon as he was belly down on the floor as far as I can tell. Him reaching for his hip was fucking retarded tho

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

this the US?

>To be fair, the other officers could’ve taken care of him as soon as he was belly down on the floor as far as I can tell

They didn't know if anyone else was in the room. They could be walking into an ambush if they went to apprehend him.

>Him reaching for his hip was fucking retarded tho

The guy was piss drunk and his basketball shorts began to slip down off of his waist. I don't know about you but first instinct when shit like that happens is to pull them back up and when you're piss faced drunk instinct is all you have because logic waved bye bye.

>not a cop

I'm pretty sure telling them to lie on their stomachs with their hands on their head until backup arrives would have been sufficient

but what do i know, I'm just an untrained Canadian.

Nooo, it's another country where police like slaughtering their own people. L

just checking...dunno why this is news, this type of thing is a multiple times per day everyday type of thing. It's the culture.

The single standing evidence that this killing was, in fact, murder in the eyes of the law, is that he was shot multiple times in a lethal area. This is regardless of how absolutely retarded the commanding officer in this situation dealt with the situation.

1: Commanding officer handled the situation like an angry teenager.
2: Officer shooting aimed directly to kill, while he could have incapacitated the drunk man, had he utilized any of the training that he should have had before being allowed to wield the gun he used.

also this

>will be shot if instructions are not followed
>Officer Billy Badass gives asinine, complicated instructions to a man known to be shit faced drunk
>Lo and behold drunk guy can't follow complex, unnecessary instructions
>Inexperienced second cop shoots first and asks questions later

Lol you don't shoot someone not to kill them that's not how guns work...

Where I'm from they teach you to not even point it at someone unless you mean to kill them

where the fuck are you from?

It's not a common thing here. That's why it made the news like it did. People here are aggressive, but we're still decent people in most areas. This sort of thing is not allowed, or at least used to not be. It's still highly frowned upon, and the officer got off far easier than they should have, while still losing their job and being marked for life with what they did

haven't gotten this upset in a while good job user

pedophile police officer: detected
kill yourself, pig.

He reached behind himself who knows what he had hidden so they shot him

Watched video. That was flat out murder.

>in the us
>not common
bruh, c'mon

The fuck? A gun is a defense tool, not a weapon for death. I can bludgeon someone to death with a shield, but I would only try that if I was raging for some reason. A gun is meant to incapacitate, saving the life of the one shot, and the one shooting, so that the law can deal with the situation later. A cop with a gun like that and the authorization to shoot, should definitely know that. Fuck, I know that. I took a two week basic training course.
Read above

Do you watch the news? Do you know how many people live in the states? Also, do you know how disproportionately high the average coverage by media of events here is? Think about it. This is not common by any means

he dindu nuffin

you're a flat out little bitch.

why was a SWAT team called to some fuckhead and his whore, after previous police calls on them?

if you're fucking SWAT, and you've been trained to only be sent on the most dangerous missions, that cost a fuckton of money and there are special teams monitoring the operation like it's military, do you expect a harmless bitch on the ground?

You can't play Simon Says at gunpoint with trigger-happy cowards and expect good results.

Well I mean, it was a drunk White guy. It's usually sober Blacks who are getting shot.

>i took a two week basic training course
kek

i guess that's the uncommon part kek

>the most dangerous mission

okay captain america

tell me how this couldn't have been solved by super trooper here telling both suspects to lay on their stomach with their hands on their heads until backup arrived?

Training course to get a gun liscence. Come up with something to rebut, admit you're wrong, or shut the fuck up

No. That's fucking retarded. If you have an officer screaming at you that he will shoot you if you do not follow his directions to a T the last thing you're going to do is not follow his directions to a T. Being drunk has nothing to do with it. A situation like that would sober you up real fucking quick.
I'm not defending the cops actions, I'm just saying that doing anything other than exactly what the cop said to do is retarded.

True, they expect the worse, but this was still murder. The guy giving out orders was a complete fuck tard and he handled this situation poorly. The fact that the man was shit-faced should have been taken into account.

>2 week basic training course to get a gun
im rollin
>admit youre wrong
wrong about what? i didn't challenge you on anything, i just find it funny a 2 week class is all you need

tbh you can learn a lot in 2 weeks

not enough to stop america from shooting itself to death

>will be shot if he doesn't follow instructions
>isnt a deserter in wartime

Guy was as compliant as possible with the officers- given his state of mind, and alcohol consumption.

I think that the people who work LEO jobs really need to ask themselves is would they rather live through shooting someone who is not a threat, or risk possibly being shot. I would have taken the risk of possibly being shot on the basis of the suspect’s demeanor and how he has tried to comply since.

The most disturbing thing about this is the realization that everyone you know is one bad day away from being shot by police officers.

I assume youre trying to discredit what I said, by saying that you're laughing at it. That's how speaking usually works yeah? Autists can't pick up on that so we'll so you're cool I guess

This, it's ten days of three hours a day. Pretty solid regimen, took me that long to get partially fluent in spanish

Who cares. He was white

Instructions like

"Dont put your hands on the ground for any reason or I will shoot you"

"Crawl towards me"

they could have moved in when he was laying down.

The people in this video have years of training. The post referenced was two weeks in order to own guns safely. Fuck are you on about?

discredit what? I never said you were wrong

The officer said "Dont put your hands on the ground or I'll shoot you, Crawl towards me"

Like how you gonna follow these directions?

Right? When they told him hands straight up and he went like straight as an arrow you could tell he was compliant.

You must be an autist then.. basic language comprehension, come on. Reread the links. If you don't understand, go talk to your doctor or something

The only autist here is you lol

if you watch the video closely he gets shot after his hand returns to the ground with nothing in it.

this video wasn't allowed to be shown in court lol

the other user was talking about him going through a 2 week training course, i was replying to that. fuck are you on about? not that any of this matters, someone will be getting shot up for whatever reason and be on the news in a few days if not hours anyway

>projecting this fucking hard

theyre just mad because they didnt think it could happen to a white dude

This. Guy was obviously compliant, basic body language reading would tell someone that. He was also drunk. Unless this fat guy is a master of deception, he was just a drunk fat guy trying not to die. Turns out he wasn't some master of deception

i think you're confused. i'm laughing about a 2 week training course, what are you upset about?

I'll check the news. You do too, remember this little conversation. Remember how statistics work, and how this country works

He was given plenty of opportunities. The chick got out fine by following instructions. The reaching for his waist was the killer. Fucking idiot

He was shit-faced and the girl wasn't. There's a difference.

underrated post and I can't stress enough how this asshole of a officer could have just told them to lay on their stomachs with their hands on their heads until backup arrived.

This officer was the first to respond, not the only to respond. There were multiple cruisers coming to the scene, this mans partner should have arrested him.

mad
lel
kys

that's all you got

dude was also mixed race. why you freaking out so much?

did anyone else catch the part where the room key didnt work because they were trying to get into the wrong room!!! Fucking imbeciles

they also claimed that they had to do all that wierd simon slays shit because they thought there was another person in the room with a gun but after they shoot him they just stand in the fucking hallway and then fail to open the door to the wrong room they were trying to get into.

the full video for this is so hilarious. the only people dumber than these cops are the jury for this murder

>lol

here we go...

I understand that they knew their could have been more ppl in the room and that's why I said what I said.

I'm not exactly freaking out, I'm just pointing out the flaw in the comment's logic. The girl was able to everything while sober, but the commands were obviously a little too much for a drunk guy to understand. Because of this, saying the guy should have been able to listen because the girl could is wrong.

Wow, dude, life is not a video game

i just think its fucked up yall talking shit about the same people who risk their lives to protect you while you sleep.

you have to ask yourself what youd rather deal with. a few bad cops, or a lot of really good criminals?

FREEZE NOW...

Oof

Why is it America is the only first world country where this shit happens? Because the police are given free reign by your justice system to murder anyone they have slight suspicion MIGHT be reaching for something. Do you understand that innocent civilians should not fear for their life when interacting with the police?

Can't you move with just your knees? What is he fucking retarded? They are saying it's instinct to pick up pants that are falling but this was the fucking swat. They aren't just called for whatever domestic dispute. Idiot made the motions of taking out a gun and then got gunned down. Think off all the adrenaline pumping through the cops. It was a reaction to a threat. If he would had had a gun people wouldn't be so sympathetic to that dead drunk pos. He went through the motions and it was enough to get him killed.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think police or SWAT should all be killed or anything. I just think these specific people were unjust and wrong. These specific SWAT members should be punished.

oh look. another loudmouth from a third world shithole.

Cannot comply. Have no dildo.

make one, u can do it

Cops ARE criminals. Plz stop being stoopid

>if he had a gun
but he didn't, faggot.

even other cops are calling the commander's demands bullshit. there's standard procedure for this shit, and the commander didn't follow it.

>cross your legs
>crawl on your knees

good luck doing that sober.

for what? responding to a report and shooting someone who appeared to be armed and dangerous and wasn't listening to orders?

next thing youll demand is for cops to just let drunk drivers roll away after failing a breathalizer because chasing them would escalate the situation.

>but we're still decent people in most areas.
Nope. not even a little.

If you think us is bad, go to brazil

>lay flat on your stomach
>hand on your heads
>radio for ETA on backup

They opened fire after he put his empty hand back to the ground. That's the main thing that bothers me. I understand the panic the cops feel, and if the guy was sober, yeah, this would be just (kind of). This situation just could have been taken care of way better.

This might come as a surprise to you but cops are human too. You make the motions commonly known to taking out a gun and you are going to get shot. Should you wait to see if it was in fact a gun or not? It's a potential life and death scenario and you want to go back to your family after your shift, what the fuck would you do if you see a perceived threat? It is a habit that kicked in that moment, reached for the waistline, habit kicked in. Game over.

Nice projection there, friend. The SWAT guy's orders were bullshit, and this situation was handled poorly. Also, like I posted previously, my main issues is the fact that they don't open fire until after they see that he has no gun.

They had superiority without a doubt, as the first responding officers they had no obligation to execute or arrest any suspects.

Their job was to assume control of the situation and wait for back up. This is why super trooper isn't a cop anymore. This is why super troopers daddy had to pull strings so the footage wouldn't be shown in court.

I like cops mind you, I like America. This by the way is bullshit. Merry Christmas.

sure they are. they go out and serve as society's ass-wipers just so they can go commit crimes easier...except for the fact that they're constantly monitored by radio dispatch and cameras everywhere any time they do anything.

sneaking into the police force to be a more effective criminal makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich.

there was literally never a gun.

he was shot for pulling up his pants.

imagine being this much of a retarded piglet bootlicker.

oh please mister policeman ill do the dance just right just promise not to shoot me!!!

yeah, keep talking shit about cops. see how that works out for you.

I'm defending the shooter here. The shooter was completely innocent. He just reacted. The commanders command was kind of stupid but if they tell you specifically that if you put your hands on your waist that they will shoot then that's the one thing you don't fuck up. People saying he was baited to get killed can fuck off. Confusing instructions? Sure, but not impossible. Do them to your best ability. Fucking uncrossed his legs and put his hands on the floor eventhough he was told not to, didn't get shot. They both were asked in the beginning as well if they were intoxicated and able to comprehend instructions.

i fail to grasp how "hands on your head" is a bullshit order.

the shooter was a mixed race mongoloid piece of human refuse.

>instructions are retarderd and make no sense
fucking pig just wanted an excuse to kill. typical

If he had that gun you would be commending the officers instead of chastising them. Same 'What if' scenario they keep using if they he wasn't given confusing instructions.

Our military is instructed to take fire before returning fire. Police should be held to the same standard. They are issued military arms and armor they should take the risk of being fired upon before being allowed to return fire. Don't want to take that risk? Choose an occupation other then Cop. Had this been policy there are several actual children who would be alive because some cop too stupid to recognize a Halloween costume the day before Halloween shot some 12 year old with a toy gun. As I said don't want to take the risk choose another occupation. We expect more of our police and in future cops killing unarmed suspects should expect long criminal sentences.,

Works great for those of us in actual first world countries. Keep sucking murderer dick, cletus.

"CRAWL TOWARDS ME!"
"Okay"
"KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED AND KEEP CRAWLING"
"This is really hard and I'm drunk"
"HE LOST BALANCE FUCKING UNLOAD ON HIM"