If everyone dumps 0.0001 BTC I could feed my family for christmas

if everyone dumps 0.0001 BTC I could feed my family for christmas

19LaDsKMMkDpqh
X78guXFreK2gHnigQNsd

Sent.

Now you do me!

1BbapWxCAS2G2rnUK
BLS6XU7L75bRUZhwY

I didn't recieve anything, probably because my account wasn't activated yet? I only had the BCH activated. fuck am retarded someone might have tried to sent me some already

op from the giveaway thread took his time shopping his gay confirmations

Kys. Beggarfagot

what?

what about those other 364 days?

Sorry OP, no can do.

The strong survive, and the weak don't.

he says in modern day culture

nice excuse for being a shit human tho

I take good care of my family. They're happy, healthy, have plenty of good food to eat, and have presents under the tree for a couple hours for now.

Beggars deserve nothing but scorn.

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

I didn't even read your comment, nor any part of this thread. I read about 3 lines into this made up bullshit and laughed. you've clearly got compensation issues tiny boy

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Every post? Yo shit for brains, I'm not he user you were talking to before you dumb fuck.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

*yawn

Literally read up to "I can bench 290." Started laughing AT you and then wrote my post.

I like the navy seal copypasta better.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

So you wrote a bunch of shit claiming it to be about me, when in reality you just wrote about yourself!!! Hahahahahah you really are pathetic.

eat my ass bitch!!

Yo cup my balls and stroke the shaft. You realize you have absolutely no insight into anything real that would be beneficial to anyone other than themselves. Go spank the monkey and smite your keyboard with your stupid loli search history

Yo shit face you go to MIT? I LIVE 2 MILES AWAY FROM YOU. KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR 6 ANY TIME YOU NEAR MEMORIAL FUCKIN TWIT.

fuck off manlet go be short somewhere else
poo nigger.

fucking manlets

i hope your christmas tree catches on fire asshole

If you were not such a lazy nigger and had a real job, you could feed your family for christmas.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and look for jobs you cunt

>0.0001 btc transaction
bitch use something other than btc for that chump change, the fee is like half the fucking transfer

>i hope your christmas tree catches on fire asshole

Awww, am I making hims jealous? Poor baby has such a shit life. Must be hard hearing about how massively better others are doing, especially this time of year huh?

Don't worry champ, I'm sure things will be better next year, right?

i work a dead end minimum wage job full time and i am being crushed by bills it has nothing to do with being lazy

>projection.exe

This guy might actually be the Sup Forumstard of the year with this copy pasta bullshit.

Spotted the manlet

im not bitter i just hope your fucking tree catches on fire thats all

Oh, I get it.

Get the software 'You Need a Budget 4' then.

You're probably just piss poor at managing your money and living way above what you should. Paying any $100/month cellphone bills or above $150 for TV + internet? Cut that shit you dumb twat.

Leave my stature out of this kermit

>being this mad
medium kek

>im not bitter

Sure, sure. Not bitter at all. I believe you.

Pics of your family

Wife's tits for extra schmeckles

1GFVpLB3Jy3ghtJdzp
72H7TXw7HbGvxRqB

i aint

i bet i'd have to pay for that shit

and the wifes' tits