I've been dating a girl for about 7 months

I've been dating a girl for about 7 months.

Last night we were playing cards with some mutual friends and we got drunk because it's snowed in North Carolina and our college is closed. We started reminiscing about high school and the subject of truth or dare came up. Long story short, we played it (in jest, because we were drunk) and during the course of this game of drunken truth or dare, my girlfriend was asked a simple question.

"What's the most amount of guys you've had sex with at the same time?'

Her answer was five. FIVE. Right after she said it, she looked at me and made a facial expression that seemed to indication she had temporarily forgotten I was there and then proceeded to backstroke in the conversation a bit. The other girls pressed her to tell us the whole story and she eventually caved and said that when she was 17, she was at a rave at the DC armory rolling on a lot of molly when she started having sex with a cute guy in the back of a van. Then one of his friends got in the van with them and joined in. After about an hour, the guy she first started fucking came and he got out of the van, but as he was getting out, three others got in. She fucked all of them, two, even three at the same time. She said they didn't use any condoms. They ended up skipping the rave and just kept doing molly and fucking all night in the back of that van until the sun came up.

She said she was really fucking high and blamed her promiscuous behavior entirely on her being on drugs. I've never rolled on extacy, so I don't know how much of that is true.
It's really bothering me. I can't stop thinking about her in a van with five guys fucking for hours. The image is like stuck in my head.
I feel like I've been cheated on even though this happened way before I met her. Should I break up with her over this, or just brush it off as kids just being kids?

I'd never be able to look at her the same again. Dump her or just keep her as a fuck buddy

being on a lot of molly is pretty much to best 'excuse' you could have for something like this, did it 2 days ago

but what does it matter, does it change how you feel about it? I'd feel sick about such a revelations as well...

I feel so conflicted. On one hand, I love her to death. Best girlfriend I've ever had. On the other hand, I can't stop thinking about her fucking five guys at the same time. It's driving me crazy. Every time I close my eyes, I see it in my head.

>she had temporarily forgotten I was there

/thread

>she was drunk

I've done a shitload of molly. You have never made her feel as good as those five guys made her feel that night.

Not even close.

does she remember how big their dicks were?

The incident doesn't really tell me anything really. However, if she's still into drugs or drinks a lot OR if you and her fucked on the first date, I would say proceed with caution. It tells me she might have bad judgment and impulse control, and probably isn't ready for the kind of steady relationship you appear to be craving from her.

So, she was a whore at some point in her life. Either that's fine with you or not. Definitely no reason to keep it in your mind now or bring it up later, that's petty bitch gf behavior.

You'll never get over it. You can't blame drugs for everything. Drugs only amplify behavior that is already there. They don't create sluts. My advice, leave the bitch. Save yourself the trouble.

This is pasta if I remember correctly.

Fucking bait posters.

She wouldn't give me any more details than what she shared with the group. I've asked her about it several times, but she keeps saying she doesn't want to talk about it. It's clear she regrets informing me of the incident and I think she would just prefer that I forget she mentioned it.

Its over. You will never live that down. Everything you say and think after this is a waste of time. Move on. I'm not kidding. I'm not trying to ruin your relationship/life. I'm telling you the truth.

Move on.

This is retarded logic. Different drugs have different affects on the user. Pot's an inhibitor. Alcohol allows you to lose your inhibitions. Good ecstasy makes sensory pleasure feel incredible.

Dude, shoot a bullet in your brain. No place for betafags on this planet

If true, bad pasta. Needs more black guys.

Every time you have sex with her, you're going to be over-analyzing her facial expressions to determine if she looks like she feels as good as you imagine she felt that night. She won't. Her sounds of pleasure will seem patronizing. Every orgasm will seem fake.

It's going to make you incredibly insecure. You're going to feel sexually inadequate for the rest of your relationship. I give it two-three weeks before she dumps you because of your loss of mojo.

Can you blame her you beta pos faggot. She said something she's ashamed of and Instead of being the bf who's understanding your the judging beta jealous nigger. You don't deserve any girl the fact you got shocks me. It's guys like you that make women cheat. Your not even a man still a child that has only aged. Grow the fuck up and get over it or forever be dragged down by stupid shit that doesn't matter

You've never done MDMA. It significantly amplifies the sense of touch. Lightly touching the skin feels extremely pleasurable, which is why having sex on MDMA is so incredibly intense. Also, it's really fucking hard to have an orgasm while fucking on MDMA. That act of sex itself on that drug is like 3-4 hours of sustained, ever-present pleasure that doesn't end until the high wears off.

It can feel better than an orgasm.

Bang 5 girls, balance the scale

Post her nudes here. Would even things up between you.

You're right I haven't. I might have to try it. Just saying, a sloot's a sloot. And I would personally leave her. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but I would never be able to get over that.

>inb4 pasta
If nothing else, you learned she's the type of girl who would drop ecstasy and fuck 5 dudes.

Maybe she has gone through a massive transformation and really regrets that part of her life. Maybe she liked that part of life and would go back to it given the option.

If she's not willing to discuss it with you I think you guys are done. Means she doesn't put you above the experience.

What's really going to cook your noodle is when you realize she did that more than once.

I used to go to raves. While there was rarely sex at the rave, there were always several after parties to choose from and at those after parties, raver girls would get fucked for hours.

if that is her i'd probably join in too

I bet they didn't all use condoms. You have the right to make her get tested, and to check if she had an abortion after they all came in her.

not that guy, but idk I mean yu're right but I think OP's situation is a little different

Not everyone who does ecstasy immediately joins an orgy, especially with randos. The fact she did that says something about who she is.

Dump her. Drug use is a red flag. She's a degenerate whore no matter what, and you can do better than a junkie. If she's clean, fuck her, but she's not relationship material.

ha ha ha

you date slut

leave

I'm just saying that imagining the amount of pleasure she experienced in the back of that van is making Op fell extremely inadequate.

That's why he can't stop thinking about it. He's had his ego deflated. He isn't her best.

OH MAN OP FOREVER SHE GON GET FUCKED IN THE ASS AND YOU GON WATCH YOU GON BE LIKE OH GURL DON DO THAT AND SHE GONG GUZZLE THA CUM AND BE LIKE MMMM TASTY AND YOU GONN BE LIKE NAW THAT SHIT AINT TASTY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU START GETTING FUCKED AND AW SHIT HOMIE YOU GOTTA CALL LIAM NEESON TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS SHIT NOW AND HE COMES AND FUCKS YOU TOO AND HE LIKE I GOT A PARTUCULAR SET OF SKILLS ABOUT ANAL SEX AND UR LIKE NAW NIGGA DONT DO IT THERE AND HE FUCKS YOU LIKE QUI GON JIN FUCKED ANIKAN

>She said they didn't use any condoms
It literally says that they didn't in the Op.

This made my heart fucking plummet

Theoretically say you don't dump her. Think about her walking down the isle at your wedding. Birth of your children. Grandchildren. Your death bed.

Now think about those instances and imagine 5 strangers dicks in and around her in all of them. That is your future if you don't end this shit now

I bet without doubt at least one of them took photos or videod it.

Anyone telling him to leave is a yuge faggot. Keep her around for some pussy and butthole op, but just remember once a ho always a ho. Also, you can't turn a ho into a housewife. Not unless you're Kanye West and I doubt that you are.

Oh yeah. What a little whore. Hot though, I'd have joined the gang.

Trips confirms.

She's just a typical basic bitch who slutted around for a few years and then decided to settle for a beta male after she got her slut phase out of her system. Op is realizing he's the beta male she settled for as she tries create a new life as a reformed whore.

This is probably true, OP

Tell her you want to experience having sex on extacy. I guarantee you that she will rock your world. Clearly, she has a whole lot of experience with it.

You can thank me later.

Dude fuck all them. Watch the movie Chasing Amy it deals directly with this shit.

This. Back in the early 2000s I was a professional DJ and fucked literally hundreds of rave chicks over my career. Easily 4-5 girls each night, sometimes two or three at a time.

Also, while it was good to be the DJ sex god at the time, I now have literally full blown AIDS. So there's that.

She has probably fucked herself to the memory of that night often. And thought about it when with you

obligatory

Fuck that noise you can move on from shit. You dont have to think about it forever all that matters is how much you want to be with them and if they are worth it.

Was it worth it?

Kek

A win some lose some situation if I've ever heard one.

Isn't that the movie where Ben Affleck kissed a dude?

You realize you're on Sup Forums and people here are intentionally trying to make you feel like shit though right?

LOL how is that your one take away from that movie?

This is true.... but what the other user said is also probably true

With modern medicine, I can live another 20-30 years with current meds and new ones come out every year, so hell yeah it was worth it. Also, a lot of former ravers also have it and we have a whole community that we can still fuck with no issues because what's the worst that can happen? So hell yeah, totes worth.

Stop paying attention to the insecure little twats that you’re currently paying attention to and listen to this dude. That’s all there is to it. Everything else going on inside your head you should try and stop.

This. I was at an after party where a girl got a train ran on her for over 7 hours. It didn't stop until around 2 in the afternoon. They just kept feeding her pills. 2-3 an hour. W

When it finally stopped, she was crawling around in the living room begging guys to fuck her. She didn't want it to stop, but all of the guys were spent.

a gangbang like that, that goes for hours, gets really dirty. Like, as if five guys isn't enough, they start showing off to each other. I guarantee you she ate ass. She licked clean the dirty unwashed assholes of several strangers.

Honestly probably not, there is always better sex.

Your limiting factor is a drug.

that guy's frenulum is on the wrong side

When I started that post all I could think was Ricky Bobby.

I'm guessing you're in your mid 30s?

I didn't notice. I was looking at the girl.

Why were you looking at the penises?

SHAKE AND BAKE

You are correct

kek

this guy knows. The other here, all cucks. Ignore them.

There is a door to a world that is so much fun. I mean you could get four girls and her on molly.

OR you could dump her and find and uptight girl who'll stop giving you pussy the minute the wedding's over.

Your choice.

I agree with these anons

As long as you didnt thought she was a virgin, whats the problem?

This.

Think of her as an experienced guide. Ask her to show you what you've been missing.

I know Joey Lauren Adams haunted my dreams for some time....

>not liking dicks
what are you, some kind of faggot?

Thats fucking gross as shit though.

dude just leave her this will literally bother you for as long as you're with her. You wont escape the image of her fucking other guys

I'm seeing some similarities between her and my friend...

Yeah if you can pull of 70ish then I'd agree it was worth it. Life after that age sucks balls anyways

Song related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY

>girl gets high on amphetamines and gangbangs a bunch of strangers bareback
>have this as your girlfriend

Yeah, no, you should probably look somewhere else dude.

>he doesn't know there are different strands of the virus
>he's making super HIV

I seriously think this guy has given the wisest most levelheaded response to your situation, I suggest listening to him

Is she from north Carolina??

so she had some fun at a rave before you were dating... so fucking what. it's good to have a girl that can be really wild sometimes; get the stick out of your ass.

This.

Yeah O_o

>staying wet for 7 hours with no lube
>hentai like sluttiness and mind breaking drugs

I don't believe you

If this is going to bother you then you need to shut it down. Breakup or become fwb. If you really like her you need to get over it. Even asking her at this stage to be tested will piss her off. I say stay with her, enjoy your time with another human being. No one is perfect.

Oh shit m8

>she used cum as lube

I'm going to pretend this is real. I really want it to be.
What else can you say

Oh no im not that guy, i just pay attention and wanna see what happens.

how's her pussy when she's on molly?

is such a thing even possible? yes it is

>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 2 MB

I meant this user. Please expand if you can

poor OP...i mean you're a faggot, but still...

That's disgusting, but not entirely impossible.