Okay b, my GF cheated on me with my best friend...

okay b, my GF cheated on me with my best friend, how can i ruin her laptop without her knowing and me not knowing her password. (Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwVDDxoKBk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USB killer, usually pretty cheap. Leaves no trace except for a fucked up laptop.

steal her battery

Cum inside all the usb ports

If you can get her to download a file, haver do a keylogger, or put a R.A.T on her PC

Leave them alone. They deserve each-other. She'll do to him as she has done to you.

Just dump water on it while it's starting up, and claim it was an accident.

Magnets

Magnet sould d the trick. Way easier than any thing else posted here and leaves no obvious evidence.

Delete system32

Get salty water through the vents, and turn it on, that shit will kill it

Microwave it

rape it

mayonnaise in the motherboard

Power it up and give it the D hose you fucking cuck

>I'm a little faggot that wants to get revenge so i'll go for her computer!
>except... I don't know jack about computers :(

Why go for this method? To look smart?
Just fuck higher up, don't go for revenge, it doesn't help.ยง

Does she usually take it with her? If she only carries it to certain places (like class or work) wait until she's about to go to that place and cut her brake lines. Laptops are pretty fragile and unlikely to survive a high speed collision.

Download DBAN and run it on the computer

youtu.be/EwVDDxoKBk4

What OS is it?

Kek'd

delete system32?

Powerful electromagnet to fry the hdd.

Pull the HDD, hook it up to a desktop, format the HDD, put it back in.

Load bios change boot priority. She's a girl and will assume it's broken easy

Grab a program like GParted or a bootable linux "live" CD.

Boot computer off of CD, it should give you access to the hard drive. Download all the files in the user folder - docs, pics, emails, etc.

Then leave the computer unharmed, to eliminate any suspicion.

Lots more damage can be done with that info than just fucking up the computer.

You don't even have to pull the HDD. You can use a Linux installer USB to boot the laptop into the Linux installer without needing her Windows password. Pick the "something else" or "advanced" or whatever option instead of the two recommended installs, that will give you the ability to fuck the partition.

It was just the first thing that popped into my head. Both would do just fine.

newfag

30 seconds in microwave

Just make a Hirens Boot USB, only takes a couple mins.

With it you can boot from it on the laptop into mini XP, access their files and change their Windows password if you wanted.

honestly, childish shit like that isn't the way to go. probably why she cheated on you.

Post tits or gtfo faggot's

Rape here cuck

30 seconds is way to long. You'll never get the smell out of the house and it'll cause obvious damage.

Just 2-3 seconds should do it, and perhaps preventing something from burning any of the plastic.

that's a really tiny penis lmao