The fucking mexicans downstairs are setting off fireworks and running around with poppers and hooting and hollering...

The fucking mexicans downstairs are setting off fireworks and running around with poppers and hooting and hollering lije a bunch of maniacs. Wtf. Its christmas eve not cinco demarco. Why the fuck do they think this is accepticle at midnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/trump-encouraging-children-to-hate-beaners-self-deport-or-be-bullied-ruthlessly/
dailystormer.red/brofist-after-convincing-13-year-old-spic-to-self-deport-trolls-encourage-parents-to-follow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the perfect time to shoot yourself.

beaner neighbors are the worst

Have you tried killing yourself? Every part of the world that celebrate Christmas Celebrates it with fireworks. Sorry y'all got a two foot pole up your ass.

if you weren't such faggots you would live in a better area without people who do dumb shit.

Not possible when youre poor

call the pigs on them wetback spics!

your choice because anything is possible if you want it.

SNITCH

THEM

OUT

TO

ICE

AND

GET

THOSE

FILTHY

BEANERS

DEPORTED...............

you are so luck lord TRUMP is prez now...after you get them thrown back over the wall post here and tell us how their tears taste

drop the dime on their bean dip asses to get them kicked out.....lie and say they were shooting guns!
maybe they will get shot for christmas!

thank god we don't have a shitskin nigger in the white house anymore
so it is your job as an American to get them cockroches sent back to their shithole

THEY

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

dailystormer.red/trump-encouraging-children-to-hate-beaners-self-deport-or-be-bullied-ruthlessly/

Just call the cops. Its called a noise complaint they deal with a million a night.

dailystormer.red/brofist-after-convincing-13-year-old-spic-to-self-deport-trolls-encourage-parents-to-follow/

Are they illegals?

100%

yes

give it a week, it'll get worse

They're celebrating, let them have their fun. At least they're Mexican's setting off fireworks instead of Muslims setting off themselves.

fuck brown skin
only pure skins are humans

all spics are fat

hahah cool history but i from colombia, and now the entire neighborhood is like a circus, my family have a sad week, so all the noise, trash music, dance, fireworks, etc make the moment since more sad.

b8?

driveby

fireworks?

betray

lel

ye its a spanish tradition to spaz out on midnight xmas eve. had to visit Puerto rican family in 2015 and jesus did i want to die

how so

No, and i cant sleep, im just here in my room 6 :17am angry and sad. You cant even call the police bc this shit is legal bc "navidad"

Dude try living in a complex filled with spics (and having a family full of them )

stop complaining, mr.privelege

uopoipijp;

top zog

popkp

Is "poor" code for "faggot?"

kek