I need help Sup Forums. My girlfriend got drunk and told me i had a short dick...

I need help Sup Forums. My girlfriend got drunk and told me i had a short dick. Is there anything i can do to make it longer?

Well, you do have a short dick and there's nothing you can do about it.

What you can do is kick her whore ass to the curb.

Loose some weight. :)
Not trying to be rude or anything

Weight loss will make it bigger.

dude it’s so easy. all you gotta do is tie a noose around your dick an pull. and then tie a noose around your neck because you are a failure of mankind and masculinity

Yes but it would be painful. It's like gokus tail I dragon ball gt, you gotta pull it until it gets longer... Or off. Let's find out

yeah, losing weight ist the ONLY way to make it (look) bigger/longer. oh, and trimming. but you already do that.

hahahahaha
sorry but you have a baby dick my friend

Just fuck her good. She will forget about it.

Just put it in her for a long time....problem=solved

Nope. Just dump her, a good woman doesnt care about dick size.

Agreed...same happened to me when I got out of the shower... I just responded by putting it be her face and she sucked it.

How long are you erect?

Rape her. So she know what short are...

if it's over 4 hours, you should call a doctor

two or three minutes

This. Also a good woman wouldn't say that. My bf could be the size of a mushroom & I would still worship it because I love him & I'm not a fucking bitch.

you'll say that, until i whip out my mushroom dick and fuck your earhole while you sleep

That just sounds funny.

Are you hard in that pic? What's that: 4 inches roughly?

Hell, at least it's not a micropenis,

Fully erect, 4.5 inches. Almost 5 in girth.

just click on any ad that sells penis enlargement pills and order i increased mine from 7 inches to 10 for 30 dollars