"Hey user I had a really good time tonight. Let's put on some music and chill upstairs"

>"Hey user I had a really good time tonight. Let's put on some music and chill upstairs"

What do you play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gjRLbzxz_3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MT-LyKFvlFc
youtube.com/watch?v=gpNWZxrMx5c
youtube.com/watch?v=XRz0DDL1f_k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaHW-rUsUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0wTxqHbJOzg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASDS1pnsxzI
youtube.com/watch?v=M8hC298pXz0
youtu.be/ITPudAhXPuI?t=3m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put my hoodie up and play Burial

youtu.be/gjRLbzxz_3Y

THE TIME HAS CUM AND SO HAVE I

She seems like the type of girl to enjoy beach house

lol

Anne Mangum?

>puts grimes
>she goes away laughing

James Ferraro - Last American Hero

youtube.com/watch?v=MT-LyKFvlFc

crystal castles

Johnny Rebel, redpill her on the spot in front of her black bf

Example pls

This actually happened to me at a party back in high school. Girl wants to come up to my room and she sees my records, wants to listen to them. I played Mind Mischief off Lonerism, The Fever off Money Store, and side A of Pet Sounds. And a few other tracks. She said I had good taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpNWZxrMx5c

i don't let girls touch my wiener unless they're with the shits

Drowning Pool

i love when people come here for relationship advice as if music can make up for the fact that you're a complete and total pussy.

Penpal

>love is about your courage or strength
Oh boy, do you get your ideology from Young Adult coming of age novels?

the only people who get less pussy than Sup Forumstants are the people who come to Sup Forums to tell everyone how much pussy they get

i get my ideology from using my fucking brain. lurk moar brain-let

please point out where i brag about getting pussy. please. ill wait. you got that implication from me because im not a pussy. like you.

I'd probably get really nervous and play Beach house, Chelsea Wolfe, and The Smiths. One of the three has to hit :(

>hiding behind constanza.jpg

ISHYGDDT

NIN- Closer

>tfw no gf ever
>almost 21
>virgin
>pretty damn tall

I'm also fat and ugly though, which sucks.

I actually put on Lush one time after having a sex with a girl. Fucking mint.

woah bro narley!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XRz0DDL1f_k

as the wise george clinton once said: free your mind and your ass will follow. don't be so insecure, women hate that shit.

I'm not really that insecure, I guess my standards are just too high but I refuse to settle.

Yeah but remember its NBBMN

>88
>888
sick digits. well if you have high standards you need to do things worthy of respect. women want a competent man who will make them feel secure. you're already on your way with those digits bud. good luck.

the shitty nu-metal band or the patrician avant-rock one?

I'll be honest, I'm probably not worthy of any respect right now in my life. I'm trying to change my life around but I'm in a constant battle of what I want to do and what I should do.

Is that supposed to be someone who's well-known? If not she's got such a generic art hoe face

don't worry about what you should do as much. do what you love to do, that is what every single successful person did because when you love to do your work; it isn't work anymore, its a pleasure.

Yeah ikr, it was totally radical. Then I showed her my Smiths/Morrissey compilation I made

Well, as cliche as it sounds, the only thing I really care about is music. I'd love to be a musician, I'm just having a hard time getting things going.

finally, the only true answer.

nothing worth having is easy dude. guitar is difficult. learning music is difficult. but you are much better off trying than doing nothing at all. don't be just another failed musician like most of Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaHW-rUsUQ

A walk in the park

YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF LIVING IN A SHOTGUN SHACK
YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF IN ANOTHER PART OF THE WORLD

So you don't get pussy.

Well, I'll try. It's really all I want in life. I'm trying to write a song right now. I'm also taking guitar lessons so I can write more interesting songs.

i get it when i want it. big difference.

HOP OUT THE 4 DOOR WITH THE 44
IT WAS 1 2 3 AND 4
YOUR DAD IS FORTY 4

in case anyone wanted to know if the beta uprising is real or not, just look at this thread.

My farts in Mono.

>Look at me, I'm so secure of myself, Me, the Trip Friend friendly, I dislike all the bad desires and pervertions, I the moral autority. Ha Ha.
Kill yourself, Crazyaga

youtube.com/watch?v=0wTxqHbJOzg

why would i kill myself? i like my life.

Some slavgaze, like Buerak.

I cum blood

mac demarco or whatever garbage this girl listens to

Drab Majesty

I'm trying to find the video of August (the girl in OP's pic) with the boy and girl performing some song. I can't find it though. It was called "Five Star" something or something like that. I can't remember though and it's really bugging me. :|

the sound of your father getting cancer

Wait August? Is this the fucking antifa chick Sup Forums was jizzing over months back

This album and at a low volume.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASDS1pnsxzI

Much of my summer involved long sunny walks listening to Dinosaur Jr.

My meme music playlist.

can u imagine telling someone u want to listen to their records and they just play individual tracks off of them
like u go through the whole process of taking a record out of its case and putting it on a turntable and just slowly try and find the right part of the record to drop the needle on
and then after three minutes of a record you take the needle off and put it back into its case, and put it back on your shelf, and do the whole thing again, all while its deafeningly silent
all while a qt just sits on your bed or whatever and looks bored
i want to kill myself

Lose the weight. Being tall will offset the ugly and even if you have 0 social skills, you will trip into goodpussy at some point.

Hah and I'm sure she was soaking wet when he played that track off of The Money Store...

thats not how vinyl works. you're better off downloading your music

joseph stalin speeches and juchewave
youtube.com/watch?v=M8hC298pXz0

well, everyone is

oh my god just stop talking you fucking philistine pleb go back to your indieheads facebook group

You're not going in my room with a haircut like that

lmao. there's hope for you yet.

What? How is he a philistine for pointing out how inefficient and pedantic it is to primarily listen to vinyl? U prob hav bad taste desu

dont kid yourself you'll let any girl on

the sound is superior. analog recordings must be played on analog to get the true experience. the experience of putting the needle on the record and hearing the warmth in the audio. nothing better. plebian redditors wouldnt understand what a patrician does. clean yr ears.

not just any i pay top dollar

ONE TIME I PLAYED QOTSA FOR A GIRL AND THEN SHE SUCKED MY DICK, SO PROBABLY QOTSA, BECAUSE WHEN YOU PLAY IT, A GIRL WILL SUCK YOUR DICK.

Suck my dick while I duck yo ass - horsedick.jpeg

Beat you to it boy

I own a lot of vinyl tho. The warmth of the audio ur talking about? Entirely fabricated. The audio of a 192+ digital file is objectively better than a vinyl recording, I like listening to analog here and there but seriously u can't only use a turntable, do you?

>tfw sex with normie girls is too vanilla and boring for me now

THE CAR IS ON FIRE

NAH IT WAS THE FUN MACHINE TOOK A SHIT AND DIED, GOOD PICK THO

Real answer
Crooked Rain Crooked Rain it has enough indie cred and it's accessible enough for normies to listen to and chill. Just make sure to remove Hit The Plane Down.
>Not turning on the screw
come user she can even bob her head on your dick to the main riff and the sliding part in the bridge
youtu.be/ITPudAhXPuI?t=3m13s

Elaine Radigue

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

is that girl okay? she doesn't look to healthy.

she's just ugly

Prince.

It's never not worked yet, but maybe that says more about the type of girl I go for.

This, except probably different tracks by them. this must be the place would be good, one of the best love songs of all time. tfw was in the car with a qt the other day singing that song together

I would fug you

She's American.

Came here to post this.

Adolf Hitler's speech at the nuremburg rally.
Now that's metal.

David Bowie/Lou Reed/Talking Heads

Holland?
All these greasy art ho bitches look alike.