0/10

Your not a fun guy

Alright. Good read

$

not bad

Q

Well played if not pasta.

everyone do the dinosaur.

Wow op, ok you really earned this one...

how much grams you take?

nice

I took half an o

Sad

fuck off OP

Reeeeeee

Well that was unexpected. Well played OP.

Fickimg

i hope your cat dies OP
well played

It is

Kek

Kek

lol it was pretty good

got me
not even mad

no

oh my days

hah

kys
I was enjoying the greentext too

Fake and lamr

When I had a bad trip I literally had to curl up in a ball naked on the floor. It was like watching the most terrifying horror movie as a little kid, but you were inside of it. I just closed my eyes and fought all the bad thoughts.

So I grew mushrooms in college years ago. I read a ton on shroomery and I swear the method I used was so good. Maybe there's better but it was just so easy and limitless. I got a pressure cooker and used mycobags. I just used wild bird seed for incubation and then jiffy mix soil to fruit. The really cool thing I realized was you can do a mixture of water and honey in the cooker and then inoculate it. It just creates a ton of mycelium. It also cuts down on inoculation times since it is already in mycelium form. You can inject limitless jars that way. And WBS and soil is basically free. I used to just keep fresh mushrooms in my fridge and offered them to friends that would visit. I had so much, I would just drop ozs in friends laps at school for free.

Anyway, I had access to a lot of mushrooms. I had a strange ritual where I'd prepare it in coffee. I always thought it was the best way to take it since coffee is so strong tasting. I would empty out a tea bag and put mushrooms in and steep in hot water for like 15 minutes and then put in a singles coffee bag. Drink it and then steep it again. And repeat as desired. It only tasted slightly different which was pretty great and easy. The time I put in like 10 grams I only had to steep a single time. By the time the second bag had been in 15 minutes I looked at it and just thought to myself that I would die if I drank it. I was tripping so hard.
My bad trip though was off of just 5 grams. I just got frustrated before the trip and it put me in a bad head space. I picked up a bundle of cds and ran my fingers across the edges of all of them and it felt like it sliced my hand. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I went to the bathroom to wash it off and it wouldn't come off.

GG

ffs

Fuck you

fag gay cunt slag cockgobler

Very good

Well played

Adg

That did me a chuckle, it did.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

OP did not ingest mushrooms

nigger

Well played OP, you got me

When I took shrooms once, I went a long hike, about a 2 hour drive from where I lived. Somewhere in the middle of the hike I ran into a giant insect, a dragonfly or ciccada or something, and I was convinced that it had consciousness and was disturbed/angry by me and who I was and was following me as I tried to keep walking through. To this day I'm not sure if this was just the drugs or if I had some kind of ego loss experience where I understood the consciousness of other beings.

ouch

Nigger

Made me kek. Only reason for response to your post

fuvk

>if I had some kind of ego loss experience where I understood the consciousness of other beings.

This one. I had a similar experience where I could understand trees in some inexplicable ways.

Gay

Ffs

ha