What's up Sup Forums this is probably the worst christmas of my life. My gf broke up with me, i got literally 0 gifts...

What's up Sup Forums this is probably the worst christmas of my life. My gf broke up with me, i got literally 0 gifts, and im broke as fuck. Can anybody paypal me a couple of bucks to buy pizza pockets or buy me a game on steam? My mail is [email protected] and my steam id is sir_kommander

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/VigneApril
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198265396755
steamcommunity.com/id/posixt/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122936625/
steamcommunity.com/id/Tostidoswithcheese/
steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/
steamcommunity.com/id/ShivM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your steam is the Chris from Mexico right?

Yes

dont you ever share your email address here faggot
remember the "my uncle died and I inherited 500000000000 dollars, send me your email to get free money" threads?
Why you think they want your email?

fuck you motherfucker

Posting some tank tops 1/?

Check your email. I too was a roneryfag on christmas once and I'm pretty sure I'm getting dumped after this one.

no, fuck you motherfucker. Im just trying to protect you

I will fucking DESTROY you

That was not me, and why is that?
2/?

Thats why you aint get shit

t. richanon

Thank you so much dude, and sorry to hear that. I dated her for 3 years and she just dumped me like used shoes
3/?

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Richfag here.
Whoever rolls trips gets a game from wishlist.
Pic related, it was my gift.

4/?

Steam ID is F33Kin rolan pls

5/?

rolling

Forgot to mention you must include steamid, otherwise its not valid

Damn so close

id/psychicPancake

7/?
Steam id: sir_kommander

Off one number
8/?

9/?

10/?

11/?

12/?

13/?

14/?

15/?

16/?

17/?

18/?

Damn off 1 number again
19/?

20/?

21/?

rollerino for the triporino
MetalFaceTheory

Double dubs?

steamcommunity.com/id/theflyingwhale

reroll

23/?

24/?

reroll2

25/?

another

again

steamcommunity.com/id/iliketheruski

26/?

26/?

27/?

28/?

29/?

30/?

31/?

reroll

32/?

Begging for Attack on Titan or SAO please

steamcommunity.com/id/VigneApril

Rolling

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198265396755

Rolling again

Hook it up with all the New Vegas DLC on Xbone @thegarageband

Please

WinRAR, richfag santa can you please gift me the #1 on my wishlist, it's a final fantasy xiv one month subscription

bumping my beg

richfag here
sure whats your steamurl

I'd love Danganronpa Rainbow Six Siege, but anything from my wishlist would be more than awesome.

Merry Christmas magnificent anons!

steamcommunity.com/id/posixt/

richfag here again. I accidently fucked up all my money on some anime visual novels.
But I still got money for Bad Rats for example.

>Bad Rats
That's all we need bro. That's all we need.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122936625/
meh

Rolling for cod ww3

Cod ww3 my bad forgot link
steamcommunity.com/id/Tostidoswithcheese/

Fucking one off lmao

The fucking typical internet hobo. You are the exact trash that begs for money on the street. You are to blame for the situation you're in, nobody else.

And you fucking have a steam account. No wonder you'll die alone.

Fucking village idiot. You're a fucking enabler.

id/pucke
rolling for Senran Kagura Estival Versus it's the only game I want

steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/
rell

goddamn how miserable you are
lmao

>calling names on Sup Forums
it ain't summer but it's hot in here for sure

get the fuck out newfag
you aint get shit here

Damn. SOMEBODIES on the rag.

Rollin

Id/strawberriesbrah

id captain_seabass

Reroll

Rillerino
ID: msword_

Reroll

Rolling again faggots

i've already got 20+ games over the years
can say the same newfriend

Roll

In exchange for a steam game (not so expensive lol) I'd really love to have a nice chat with you.
I'm so lonely this Christmas... Cheer me up Sup Forumsroos

steamcommunity.com/id/ShivM

Please trips God, I really need this.

>Im a victim wah wah
>torillas grandes

fuck off

mfw I already gave away prolly at least 1000 of dollars of steam games, yet I feel so numb

rolls

Lolwut? You are supposed to get and give gifts on Christmas? What about new years gifts?

I bet you cant roll 78.
Bet cant roll 78 with a copy of PUBG

yeah niga watch and learn
roll

tfw i'm waiting to get lucky with crypto so i can finaly give something back

Add me back user.