With the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select

With the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select....................

dubs

Does it even matter?

The wrong quarterback

Garret Myles

not at all

the clippers in the NBA and the browns in the NFL are eternally cursed

Some guy to trade for Jimmy Garoppolo

a waffle

A player who would flourish on a competent team, but will be considered a bust because they had to play in Hell on Earth, Ohio.

also the Rags of MLB, but good list

Joe Mixon

is my mom still on the board?

Johnny Football was supposed to drag us out of the shitpile man, fucking Johnny Football.

>johnny le drunkface was the answer
>us

troll? or no troll?

>implying your mom is a first round pick

Jeb Bush

Correction: the word was unfortunate, not wrong. Hapless or luckless would also suffice.

What's worse? A perpetual state of constant and unending failure, like the Browns?

Or a state of almost-but-never quite pulling yourself out of that failure, like the Lions?

Disappointment

The Browns. Either way you're not going anywhere, but at least the results of Lions games aren't necessarily a given.

Or a large enough city to actually attract talent, but still have an equally inept front office, like the Cardinals?

i'm just asking if she's eligible, my dude.
>tfw my mom is the cris carter of motherhood

chekt

What position does she play? I bet she plays both sides.

the 2018 NFL Draft first pick

If the Browns don't pick Garrett then I will give up

Yes. We need to know which young player's promising career will be ruined by playing for the Browns.

They trade it along with the 12 pick to the pats for Jimmy g and rob growngosky.

a chubby girl holding a pickle

Eat it.

Lions occasionally make the playoffs

Welcome to Sup Forums, please enjoy your stay.

I like her can-do attitude.

>every 20 years
>"occasionally"

Great post.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Peppers

Lions were the above until the last 5 or so years

Lions have only made it to the divisional round 3 times since 1970

Doesn't matter who the quarterback is, if the browns drafted Montana or Elway or any other QB you can think of they would have ruined his career

>rags

They almost beat Elway twice in the AFCCG, idiot. Elway would have worked well there.

An horse

>With the worst pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select....................
FTFY

Moody druggie that catches everything?