So what % of Sup Forums is too poor to afford presents for their kids this Christmas? How do you feel? Also...

So what % of Sup Forums is too poor to afford presents for their kids this Christmas? How do you feel? Also, general feels thread.

>Having children

If I had kids, aye.

>have no money
>have no kids

still merry as fuck

>kids
Get out normie rrrrrrrrreweeewwe

can't afford a house, can't afford an apartment or the life style to have a gf and kids, but im still merry cause i spend all the money on my slef

I'm honestly just depressed as fuck. Saw my mom googling how many kids don't have Christmas because she couldn't buy presents for my lil sister and brother. I went out and got them some candy but that's all I could afford myself. I know my moms struggling Saw her crying for the first time in like 5 years. Really tore me apart inside. time to hit the bottle.

Go and give your mum a hug ffs.

Already did Sup Forumsro that's why she started crying...

That's literally nothing, I had to see my mom waste away due to cancer and chemo. That was two years ago now and I still haven't gotten over it.

Sorry to hear that man. I'm also totally broke for Christmas as usual. As is ma.

Presents are nice but family and health a lot more so.

Merry Christmas, user.

Don't tear me down cause you having issues too bro lets just embrace we both going through tough shit rn. I love you. merry christmas sorry about your mom hope you pull through user.

Wasn't trying to tear you down bro, quite the opposite. It can get way fucking worse, I don't wish what I or my mom went through on anybody.
Merry christmas to you too.

But anal sex is free...

my bad I took that the wrong. Was she peaceful in passing? you get to say your goodbyes at least? I may not know her or you but I'm sure she loved you more than anything

>broke
>hit the bottle
Pick one.

I didn't pay for the bottle i'm at a friends drinking

>going back to school so constantly broke
>have amazing girlfriend
>spends so much money on me and to come see me
>I hate it when she spends money on me
>would rather not eat than have her pay
>feel like shit
>seeing her Friday
>have a couple days to try to figure out an awesome gift that she will love that won't cost much

Things get better. I spent years broke a s fuck and now we are able to give each other gifts. If you lost someone, there is a time to mourn but then you have to get up and fight. They want you to be happy and do great. so never give up.

Tell her you love her straight up and you're going through rough times throw in some waterworks and tell her you love her 100% combo completion S+ rank empathy if she dumps you cause you didn't get her a gift she was a burner anyways.

move to a city with better job opportunities. sure it sucks to leave family behind but millions do it everyday so they can provide for their loved one. stop fucking drinking. go kick some ass.

I have a job friend. I'm in college as well. Times are just hard right now.

I chuckled. Thanks for that.
I'm not worried she'll dump me. Just worried she's gonna be sad. She's in this for the long haul.

Merry Christmas user

>Sup Forums
>having kids
Good one user

Glad I could make you laugh! but yeah I get that I just gave my gf Christmas dick and she was happy with that. Let her choose 1 thing she's always wanted to do and we did it. Merry christmas user, and don't forget your dick is more powerful than you think.

Actually i almost forgot about the ones in my basement, i should probably go check on them.

you must really be enjoying your break.