It's Christmas, I can't sleep, I'm lonely, AMA/Talking Thread

It's Christmas, I can't sleep, I'm lonely, AMA/Talking Thread

lesbian ?

Merry Christmas to you tooooooooòooooooooo

Vaginas are disgusting

I'm just here to say Merry Christmas. Hope it's not too cold over there. ;)

where are you from ill keep you company if your close by

snapchat?

And a Happy New year!

Why you lonely? Where your bf?

same to you! give us more pictures for Christmas

so you like dicks instead?

Oregon, so no snow here, pretty nice weather overall. Plus have the heater on.

Sharpie in pooper

its 1:30 am and I took a peek at the christmas tree. my brother got me a thing but i didnt get him anything. wtf do i do

No boyfriend. Live in a small shitty town and just went through a bad, and pretty weird breakup.
Dicks are nice

What's it going to take to get you off???

some grocery store should be open 24/7, go find one and buy a gift card to some place he likes. EZPZ

is your christmas going to be filled with shitty family and trump arguments? And panties are you wearing them

what do you like to do sexually?

Spent the last 8 xmas's on my own, I don't know why but it still hurts.

No friends, no family, just me and my bed.

Run to the gas station and get a gift card, or just give him some money. Money is the best gift because then you get to pick what you want instead of being stuck with a shitty present.

im feeling sick as fuck since yesterday it was a pretty shitty Christmas for me but even so, Merry Christmas user

show your hairy twat user

Show some ass

Shark week, so probably nothing will work for the time being.
Shitty family and I'm sure some kind of arguments.
Sex is nice. I'm a switch, but I tend to be more Sub than dom.
I'd rather do that I think, although I'm mostly going to be hiding in my room anyway.

Girlfriend gave me her virginity this Christmas and I got her a $35 sweater...

I feel like shit.

Wish you could keep my dick company

How was it weird?

Merry Christmas from basement op

Drink some Emergen-C and get some sleep!
Those sound like some alright gifts though! Why do you feel bad?

Let's see that tasty pussy of yours

I broke up with him after I learned he was a teacher and apparently fucked a student, then when I broke up he tried to break into my house. It was a time.
Merry Christmas!

do you like nice dubs dicks up your ass?

wat size are your titties?

Kik?

It's bleeding really gross rn so probably wait for a bit. I just started birth control (was my gift to myself) so soon I'll only have 4 periods a year which will be great.

I love how everyone is like, "show me your pussy" but they still haven't taken OP out to dinner yet.

Also show more bobs and vagene

I'm lucky and can cum from anal, so I like it. I'm pretty sensitive though, even vaginally, so it takes a while to get going. I've never stretched out which is nice, but annoying sometimes too.
I don't wear bra's, they're uncomfy. Last time I did though I was a 32D

Do you prefer guys cumming on your face, or on your tits?

Dinner is great! I love food. Doesn't looking at one pair of tits get boring though?

yeah it sounds like your going to have loaded day on your hands. Might be better to stay up all night and sleep through it if you can
and do you do ny kind of fapping during this time? do rube your clit or fuck your pussy to cum

Suck his dick

Why don’t you exercise to change your disgusting body?

I’m serious

Facials for sure. I don't like the taste of cum but I always swallow, spitters are quitters

literally make something hand made like a drawing, think thats what I'm going to do for my sister

I usually stay up all night anyway, so that'll be the plan! Usually I masturbate occasionally, but red sea tonight so no go.
I get plenty of compliments looking like I do, so I'm not worried about it. Plus I'm not unhealthy so I just have the body I have.

... suck his dick

One hour and 10 minutes until its boxing day here

Merry bah humbug

>post pic of your vulva
>touch the part you like your partner to lick the most
>win

Woohoo. I always feel like the Grinch, except I don't ever actually like Christmas by the end of it.

You look like a fag!

So I'm your type then

Op thoughts on anal?

Hi OP you have really nice tits

Im lonely too, can u do a timestamp with the name Adam on it?

Good idea. I have 17 ones, hope he likes them.

I will include a note about money being the best gift

See I can't take any good pics because period lol pads are gross

Plenty of compliments? Not unhealthy?

Make yourself a christmas gift, get a reality check. You are a fat unhealthy cow who shouldn’t post clothed pics let alone naked ones.

Yeah, good choice!

I'm not gay like you, faggot. Keep that shit to yourself haha.

K lol

You sure? Fags have gaydar, you know I'm gay, I know you're gay.

Lets cut the shit and get to fucking, I'll even let you be top.

what do you think about a foot fetish

You don’t wear bra? Kek at your sagging tits looking disgusting and flopping around under son poor ass Walmart clothes.

at least you already have a game plan set, but you could double or nothing and stay up all day. Family can't say shit when you knock out at 6pm. shame but I'd still would anything notable you get off to or is it erotica/mental thing?

I got to agree with this user
Shave your beard and take off the toque. Who wears a fucking toque inside anyway unless your balding

It’s okay you can stop pretending by projecting you’re insecurities

Not interested. Hope you find someone else to fill your stocking though.

Hey op. I'm trying to clean up puke/alcohol from my bar at 3 am and im procrastinating hard. Merry xmas everyone.

Long hair, just can't be bothered doing anything with it during summer so I wear a beanie.

Don't have to deal with all the fuzzy then

Never understood it honestly. Feet aren't gross to me but are just funny.

Been proven wearing bras makes your boobs sag more
Just think periods are gross, never had period sex either, but I'm a pretty heavy flow. Hope the BC will help with that

Nice tits. Lose some weight and you'll be a catch.
Merry xmas OP.

Oh I see, you're playing coy and want to be taken by force.

Okay then, want a drink? I'll get you one just wait here

Sounds really gross! Do you own the bar or just work for it?

Hi Spiderman! Merry Xmas!

I’m serious... only because here is full of neckbeards that would compliment anything with the right amount pf chromosomes, it doesn’t mean that you are an attractive specimen.

And no, I don’t love you. I don’t appreciate your fat body and I never will. My gf is 100 times more good looking than you and she has an average looking body

k lol

Sounds like you have a few extra chromosomes friendo

Future OP

Yeah sure not wearing bras will help your already scrotum like boobs.

gf has the same boob size (32d), she wears bras. Find the difference

This

OP's boobs don't have an ugly tan line and nipples look nicer.

How'd I do?

Hey op and /bros. I'm trying to clean up puke/alcohol from my bar at 3 am and im procrastinating hard. Merry xmas everyone. Wishing you all the best.

Sounds like you need a hood hard dick up your ass

There's a butt pic from like 2 weeks ago for those asking

never really wanted fuck someone on their period, copper smell would kill it. just rubbing a pms'in pussy seem out. usually bc helps with cramps or gets rid of your cycles completely. idk which bc does what tho

jesus op is that really you? I'd pick a field for yout body

So you're getting vibes off him too?

I knew it, he does want my throbbing meat stick.

BC can help with both and that's the hope. I'll do the 90 day one which means only 4 periods a year, plus some spotting whenever that happens. Will be a lot nicer than right now though, I guarantee.

I've never understood why anyone would want to fuck on a period when you have a mouth that works perfectly fine lol

Whoops didnt realize i double posted. No its my bar. Had a bunch of friends over. Everyone got too hammered and i want to clean before bed but i keep procrastinating. Might as well wait for santa

Yeah, I'm pear shaped for sure lol.

That's pretty neat! Any theme with the bar? Is it everything you hoped it would be?

7/10 on the white knight scale

Cellulitis at his best

How is it white knighting? Tan lines are hideous

Can't put your dick in a pear though

Yeah lol

I can't imagine that would feel very good at all unless it was a rotten pear, which at that point would be even weirder.