What a great start to Christmas! Came home from college just so my mom could give me another finger box to add to my...

What a great start to Christmas! Came home from college just so my mom could give me another finger box to add to my collection. Which lucky Sup Forumsros got some new finger boxes for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHA OPPP xDDDDD OMG I LOVE THESE THREADS.

IS THIS THE PART WHERE I SAY WHAT'S A FINGER BOX JUST SO YOU CAN CALL ME A NEWFAG?!? HAHAHAHA xDDD

what are those for

fingerboxes op

OP fucks his finger box

Wots fingaboox

my level...get on it

One of my faves just got another one.

What do you do with the three extra holes?

LOOOL IT'S FUNNY CUZ U GUYS DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE FINGER BOXES XDDD

YOU JUST WANT US NEWFAGS TO ASK WHAT THEY ARE HAHAHA LOOOLOL XDDD

what ever you want, but only true finger box enthusiasts would understand

Not true I've got a whole collection

I have a finger box, I'm looking to add some new fingers to it this holiday season.

Bumping this so some faggy thread will 404... also finger boxes are CHIM af

penisbox: superior.

>also finger boxes are CHIM af

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chim

they're cool?

they're vaginas?

speak up!

am i the only one whos gonna mention how weird it is that your mom bought it for you? thats hella creepy

Nice dobbshead.

shes pretty hip

guys the swivel in my aluminium finger box kinda bent so now the finger box doesn't work that well

any tips? still a newb

What material do you recommend for my first fingerbox? My budget is about $300-400

Dude I have this one too
Know any cool tricks with it?

>newb
>aluminium
>BENDING THE FUCKING SWIVEL

Either you're rich, a retard, or both. Likely both.

classic rosewood or teak
no new fangled metal ones or plastic

A friend is offering me his mahogany one for $450, looks pretty good, pristine condition, thumb-sized. A bit over budget but it is tempting. Should I?

depends on the year and the craftaman..pre 1900's is a real good find,especialy if its made by briggs and stratton of england or a Williamson model

450 is a great deal ,do it

try putting lavender lotion in the holes and using multiple fingers,,thank me later

Your mom stopped by and gave me a new fingerbox to play... Only mine looks very different

badum tss

It's funny, because "Finger Box" is my nickname for your mom. Wish her a merry Christmas for me.

Newfag can use Google. Still new fag

holy shit YES

My grandpa got this as part of his rations during WW2. He said it helped keep the soldiers busy on their downtime. He also said that everyone got different ones and they would try it o collect them all.

That's fucking beautiful

How much would I have to spend to get one of these babies?

PROFESSIONAL Finger Box manufacturer here, 4 years experience so far

how long does the standard wooden index-sized finger box take to make?

usually 3-4 hours if it's one of the simple ones. If you want one with moving parts (axles, swivels etc) then a proper GOOD quality Finger Box can take over 12 hours to make perfectly.

Merry Christmas Oldfags :')

Any other questions? I have 40 minutes left until I gotta get back to work again.

I keep my vintage ones in storage, daily user is the finger box 2.0

how much do you make making these finger boxes?

Get on my level finger block fucks

I've been working on dovetails and angle joints in zebra wood for my latest series of boxes. I'm really excited to get the first one completed.

fingerboxing is about $40 000 a year. The demand isn't too high but it's been steadily rising since last year again so I don't worry about it too much. I always have something to do though.

what internal mechanism system do you apply? Wehrner's or just (lol) radial?

>2017
>radial finger axle

I bet you still read rage comics lel

Don't put your dick in a thumb-size finger box

That's coming from an oldfag

can we for once please mix a trap thread and a fingerbox thread so that I don't have to switch tabs while looking at cuties sticking their dongs inside toe-sized fingerboxes?