Hey /b!

Hey /b!
There's no food in my house...
My alcoholic mother is still passed out...
I haven't got any presents...
Jump in here if you guys are having a terrible Christmas too.

Fake and gay

I'm having a fucking great time. Woke up got laid then presents. Tons of food ready for later.

Pics of passed out cunt

there is a woman in your house that is passed out
you can make it a better christmas if you really want to

Stuck outside at work for 10 hours, under 30 out right now, nowhere to escape the cold and wind, going home to no one.
Yeah, not the best christmas. Even had to quit smoking weed so my one relaxant is gone. Fuck me

> family fucked off to be with extended family
> have the place to myself
> snacking, drinking, watching cartoons and playing games in peace and quiet
> 2nd best christmas so far

Had to work, can't drink now that I'm off as I'm working in the morning too

I have the world's worst cold and no money to see a doctor!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I threw up in the middle of the night, my shit is only a liquid and I slept on the floor, so if i threw up again, my puke wouldn't touch my bed or other stuff. So it could be worse than a cold.

Eating toast for christmas dinner

Massive family fight here for once nothing to do with me; things might never be the same now, had to go out looking for someone that got kicked out at 2am last night. No one's talking to each other now.
Thanks for making this thread OP its good to know other people are having a shitty one too.

>has cold
>wants to see a doctor
>for a fucking cold

Idiot, take some fucking cold medicine..you don't need a doc for that...jesus.

Details and pics requested

doing coke in my room.... fun

>family member lost her shit at a simple joke (she's a bit nuts)
>went fucking psycho in front of family and step father
>massive fight broke out me and step father just sitting there like pic related
>she gets thrown out, more things broken
>step father now potentially ex-stepfather as he can't stand the family insanity
So its not exactly a great one this year, hopefully things pick up in 2018

Day 3 of alcohol withdrawals

>can't afford a doctor
>Doctors are free in every country on the planet except America.

Why do people even live in america anymore lol

Know that feel. My family is fucking annoying and both my parents are alcoholic. They're always at home on chrismas, but the last new years eve was awesome,

Going to the movies like all the Jews and Chinese. I'm sure last Jedi will disappoint. Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Fucked a girl, going bowling in a few hours

Luke dies, Merry Christmas

Slide your cock in her mouth. Her drunk ass will just go for it instinctively and she won't remember it

Stuck at my brother's house feeling like garbage. I guess it's not so bad after reading the posts from you guys! I'm gonna have a beer, it will probabky make me sick

I fucked your mother last night and your Christmas present WAS a snuggie but I had the shits and there was no toilet paper so I wiped my ass with it and threw it out the window.
>Sincerely yours
>the guy your mom took home from the bar last night

I don't have a cock...

Pics or gtfo

What kinda cinema opens on xmas?

I having an alright Xmas for once. Last year my grandad died early January and my fiancee left me cos she couldn't handle my lack of attention while I was watching the man who brought me up slowly forget who I was. This year we have patched things up and I'm thankful I'm not spending my day on a hospital ward. I have had to walk like 7 miles this morning with a sack of presents cos the cars fucked but oh well.
Happy Christmas you bunch of twats. X

I got fuckin gout for x mas. no joke this shit is agonizing

>no food in house
You're mom's alcoholic, what's your excuse?

Pic in OP

yo know 2017 xmas rocks

Fucking kek

You're beautiful

My Xmas is pretty good but I hope things are looking up for you b bro.

Single dad, my son's with me, I have full custody of him. He's low functioning autistic, can't speak, dress shower, toilet himself. He spends at least a few hours or sometimes a night a week at his mothers.
So my stupid unfaithful ex wife told me yesterday the man she was screwing behind my back, who she now lives with, beat up my son two nights ago. Also made threats against him. Literally said 'One day I'm going to fucking kill him'.
I've got this under control, I'm a regular dude and I can keep my kid safe. I'll be taking action with the authorities.
But to hear that on Christmas Eve was pretty shitty. Also he said it in front of my son, who's pretty fucking traumatized atm.

Didn't mean to give a sob story. Just we've been on the phone to my parents as you do on Christmas day, no way in hell I can share this with them. Had to tell someone at least.

I lived most of my christmases praying my stepfather would leave or get killed. While my father just forgot about us.
I feel RAGE until today because of those fucks.

You appreciate your stepfather. You are lucky.
Just talk to him. Slap the other bitch if necessary.
Violence works.

Day 18 of kratom withdrawal. Xanax is killing me.
Try kratom anyway. It will make you forget about booze easily but don't get hooked.
I you get hooked, well, xanax.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm going to stay out of this one. I might lose my job and so wont be able to pay rent thus homelessness is on the brink. Best to not speed that up by putting myself in the firing line by getting involved.

I’m also an alcohol. Woke alone feeling familiarly poisoned, for Christmas dinner I’m putting some cinnamon in my frosty jacks.

Day 18 of Kratom withdrawal?? The only thing what has that long of a withdrawal is tablets n methadone... how much were you taking?

>I'll be taking action with the authorities.
Yes keep it all legal all along.
Take pics of the bruises, medical exam too.
Get that fuck fucked legally.
Good luck mate. We are all rewarded at some point. This is not your last Christmas nor you son's

Talk to him to stay. Forget the other part.

Yeah I'm having a terrible time, there are no christmas hats on b

Bs on 18 day kratom withdrawal

Got up to let the dogs out. Santa didn't come. So I'm just going to take a bunch of doxylamine and go back to sleep.

Not much 20grs a day but for 2 years.
I never took xanax before. It relieves the restless legs but at night I'm still agitated. I think xanax does that.
To say the truth I am a bit scared of being without ... anything.

Post some nudes m'lady

Thanks man.
Actually told a friend and his wife. He was like 'why aren't you seething? Tell me where he is, let's go round there right now and fuck him up.'
Have to work hard to get him to calm his tits. Doing anything stupid is gonna impact on my ability to look after my son. So yeah your advise is bang on the money. Handle it in a calm, methodical, almost emotionally empty manner. Fill out the paperwork, photos of injuries, doctors reports.
My gut feeling is my ex will get back with this dude. She told me she had to get in between them to stop I'm hitting my boy and she kicked him out. She'll be having him back though, I just know it.

Son still having a good day. Visiting people. But he's very withdrawn around males. Seems scared of all my guy friends.

Haven't seen my family in years and have not been able to move in 2 full days now. Back is in a lot of pain. Police tried to kill me 8 months ago and some days are worse than others

OP, how about spreading Christmas cheer that hasn't been afforded to you on Christmas by posting tits and a timestamp or gtfo

Xanax withdrawal is up there with the worst of the worst. Heroin hasn't got a spot on it.

That's what I was thinking ay...

This
I'll bet she has a bloated beer gut

show us your pussy

>Christmas eve with my blood family
>Christmas day at my gf's place while gf was at work
>Spent the whole day drinking and flirting with her younger sister
>Ended in her telling me she thinks I'm hot and me getting in a good feel of her ass
>Didn't get many presents but I feel that I am too old for that shit
So fuckin' thankful for what I have.
Good luck out there brothers and Merry Christmas you glorious faggots.

Went 500 miles to have Christmas with my girlfriends family. They told me that he doesn't want me over cause he is a petty cunt. So I'm in a hotel rn.

Let me take you on date. We'll get food, I'll bring a big present, and you can tell me all about your mother.

First christmas since my relationship of 10 years ended, got whiskey, bought a shit load of games on steam, got steak for later, 0 fucks given

Deal

Keep telling yourself that.

Every chirstmas for me is shitty. I'd rather be at work.

No please! Allow me to take thy fair maiden hand and sing you the bard's song. I shall treat you like a princess and shower you with gifts of lavender and scented oils. Later we can discuss the finer points of atheism.

haha I will try

Same my nig! Merry Xmas .. bout to spark a huge cone

Worst xmass ever. My wife is having.some serious mood swings and is refusing any.form of intamecy. Last night I just could not take it anymore and blurted out everything that's been bothering me. Needless to say tension is super high atm and our future together is hanging on a tread. To make thing worse we have 2 Jong children and are building a new house. Feel like crying but.gt.to pretent to be happy for my.kids.

I actually had sex on Christmas for the first time in a long while so I dont feel so bad. Gotta wrap shit and deal with family soon

Why are u still living with ur mother? Get a job. Move out. Be productive. Cunt

Bro im hung over like fuck and all my step fathers family are being cunts and arguing. At least i got the worlds fastest ramen cooker.

I actually feel pretty good today. Everything is done, I met my obligations, wine-chocolate-cookies-tea for Kid #1 and his fiance, lots of D&D supplies for Kid #2 which I spent yesterday wrapping. Oven is broken but a local Chinese place is open, going to buy Chinese food for everyone and watch the two NFL games and open up some wine.

Time for a bong hit and to make some good coffee. The tree is pretty. The jazz station is playing holiday music. Things could be worse. Things have been worse. This has been a difficult year. Love you fucks. I mean that more than I want to admit.

Got a GTX 960 from a friend. My family is not even celebrating Christmas so I couldn't get dissapointed
Not sure what to do the rest of the day tho

That's a nice stocking stuffer right there. Hoping for a new set of sheets as my gift this year personally. Hope your noodle dish works as advertised

>this much entitlement

Lol let the asshole your ex is fucking kill him. No more potato and no more man fucking your ex. Two birds with one stone!

Missed family's Christmas last night do to snow storm but I don't like that side of the family anyway so that's a win. About to greed over to my parents for some waffles and bacon. I'm not getting any gifts because I'm not a fucking child. I well spend the rest of the day ah muy grandmother's house seeing up her new smart tv and showing her how to use it then she will make our family's traditional holiday meal.

Kys idiot

I honestly thought this two. Save yourself a lifetime of dependency. If the kiss can't even wipe his own ass you're going to do it for him for the next 40 years? Say goodbye to having a relationship cause no woman is going to touch that mess. This is why i support euthanasia.

Post pic of your mom.

As a single autism dad myself, I'd chloroform him, cut off his hands and feet and tongue.

R u black?

What country?

I knew you'd be game. What state you in, I'll go warm my car.

Pretty much the same!

Anyone got spare cash for the festive season
18Y8unTFPAugH2 wT6vX6b7Jw53Shs7JD91

What does your cunt smell like?

l-l-like a cunt ... w-why?

the kid or the abuser?

Are you okay? (No sarcasm here)

Dumped 4 days ago by my GF

Both still live in the house but take turns sleeping in the bedroom

So alone all day while she sleeps then she stays up all night and goes to bed when I get up in the morning

Feelsgoodtho

Why haven't you kicked her out?

I'd feel like a serious dick

Pretty sure she has nowhere to go

Describe in detail the bouquet of fragrances and flavours emanating from your nectars

I hate xmas. 8yrs ago 2morr, the wife kicked me out of my home. Ive lost everything, have struggled since. Lost career, kids, home...my sense of self

This

Yeah I woke up to profanity plastered onto my walls in red paint, I got some socks for Christmas so that's something. Also found out yesterday my gf of 2 years is cheating on me with an even uglier dude.... Your not alone OP.

merry Christmas OP
Wherever you are