Will my urethra ever become tough enough that i can sound it without having painful piss for 2 days afterwards...

Will my urethra ever become tough enough that i can sound it without having painful piss for 2 days afterwards, or will it always happen? Any experienced people please chime in. Also what is your max depth, currently 8 cm is my preference, any beyond and it hurts alot. Pic unrelated, my sound is straight and smooth. Also alot longer and wider.

is sex really so boring you need to jam a metal rod into your cock? jesus man

its pretty fantastic, the urethra has areas of extreme stimulation that can make a wank amazing.

>why does every hole need to be desecrated?

Yes it will. But always use plenty of lube.
I started with small stuff, 0.3 cm etc and it hurt like crazy. Today my wife can get her entire little finger all the way in with some stretching. I can get normal sounds in about 30 cm without issue.
But again, use lube. Lots of it. Never force anything.

Your cock is a magic thing, if you thought the outside could provide pleasure, oh boy the inside is 100x more potent.

i usually just get enough precum going that i need none. Lube ends up burning. Also, my sound is 5mm diameter.

Trust me, precum is NOT enough. While it does help a proper water based lube (find one that doesn't burn) helps a lot more.
If I use precum, even if I'm dripping wet it still burns after.

thats not what happens with me at all. Precum is plenty I find. I just managed to get to 13 MM and I usually don't go farther than 12-15 cm. The hard part is waiting for the precum

also 3MM is way too small. That kind of shit can puncture the inside of it. I would suggest never going smaller than 6

Hversu heimskur ertu alvarlega?
Fyrir sakir mannkynsins vinsamlegast aldrei endurskapa.

>Hversu heimskur ertu alvarlega?
>Fyrir sakir mannkynsins vinsamlegast aldrei endurskapa.
holyshit thats an actual language. Would have been impressed if that was actually written out but its google translate perfect so its copied.

þú ert bara í uppnámi, ég er tvítyngd og þú ert ekki.

eerRRrR SKIRT SKIRT eRREEE Enfnan POOP niGGERR
im one of you now.

shh it is okay friend

Medfag here. Stop that shit. If anything it's gonna get worse until it causes bleeding or even long-term damage. Do you want to piss in a plastic bag for the rest of your life?

Ótrúlegt hvernig morónískt þú ert.

i already got a uti along with a urethra infection from it, pain and puss from dick. had to goto doktor for antibiotics. Still have not stopped.

vinsamlegast deyja

You're a retard then. At some point you won't be able to hold it anymore and a permanent catheter will be your only option. If you get a nasty infection that doesn't respond to antibiotics (which is becoming more and more common these days) you might even lose your dick. Imagine that. Your balls are still there and you'll have a sex drive but there will be no orgasms.

dude clean your shit, I've done it for years and never had any problems

you seem upset