What is your honest opinion on Steve Kerr?

What is your honest opinion on Steve Kerr?

he should stop virtue signaling every chance he gets. other than that, good at 3/4 of his jobs.

Hes a cool and smart guy. He shouldnt have criticized trump though, hes paying the price now

Pretty cool for a cuck

reddit: the coach

As a veteran I hope he dies a painful death. I hope his kids die a slow and painful death too

what did he said?

He was the first 3 point memer I saw. I mean there was Reggie Miller but who the fuck watched Reggie play?

Being a vet is a job like any other nowadays, buddy, it doesn't make you special. You're not out fighting nazis, you're out pursuing a greedy imperialist agenda and getting used by some cocksucker in a suit in NY.

I fought in Iraq after 9/11

People like me are useful. You, a fat NEET who wouldn't have gone through basic, wouldn't

I have more inherent rights than you do because I served my country. People like Kerr have no right to talk about politics

>fought in Iraq after 9/11
>9/11
Iraq invasion was in 2003, and even though Bush argued there were connections, there were none

I'd love to see the tune Kerr would sing if one of his close family members was killed by terrorists

>I served my country

And did what, you clown. You were used by men who are too cowardly to do dirty work themselves, and who then went to the bank on the backs and deaths of people like you.

>muh fat NEET

Nice one, Mr Dudebro Thunderdick. If I were you, I'd be heading over to Princeton to put a bullet in Condoleeza Rice's head -- now that would be noble

Exactly. Military faggots that think they're above "civilians" absolutely blow my sides apart. 9 out of 10 military members I've met are mouth breathers that would be NEET faggots if not for the government giving them purpose.

Like this guy. He thinks the "wars" he's "fought" in have somehow helped his countrymen and kept the country safe. It's embarrassing.

t. cuckold Bachelor of Arts student

>people like me are useful
>i have rights

Haha, way to create and foster a new generation of terrorists dipshit. That's all you accomplished over there.

Let me ask you this seriously though; are you really naive enough to think you were over there "fighting" for our freedom? Or that you were going to find those weapons of mass destruction.

These are exactly the responses I was expecting. You've become predictable in your bitterness, Sup Forums

He was a fantastic player and coach. Within his first 5 years as head coach he lead his team to the best regular season record of all time and at least one NBA championship.

At least have the balls to look a man in the eyes and pull the trigger for my country

What have you done, you selfish fuck? I'd love to see you use your freedom of speech when some vet stomps you

Damn you sure got him.

t. Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering student who would actually be considered more "conservative" than the average here. But you're right, people should worship vets involved in literal invasions of other countries.

Fighting a war based on lies isn't exactly "serving your country", let alone protecting it.

he chose to coach the warriors instead of the knicks so I figure he's a pretty smart guy

Yeah I do

I saw what Muslims did to my country on 9/11 and what they're doing in Europe and know that most people outside of liberals support what I do

In fact when the Syrian kids got gassed I was happy because it's one less generation of terrorists to deal with

If it was up to Kerr, he'd want them here

>tfw eating some vegetarian curry I made myself because it's healthy and meat is unsustainable
>tfw I've never pulled a trigger in the name of my country

Oh no, I guess I'm a cuck

Hahaha you had the balls to be a tool for an oil company and murder people who would never bother us if we didn't send our inbred hicks and poor mexicans over there to harass them for the last 50 years.

You're no hero, you're part of the problem.

And me and my liberal arts buddies stomp homeless vets in the park every other weekend for fun. You're not an elite fighting force, you're a bunch of fleshy drones too stupid and immoral to object to going into someone else's country and killing at will.

>And me and my liberal arts buddies stomp homeless vets in the park every other weekend for fun.

I bet you don't, because you're hiding in front of a screen.

Believe it or not, I faced Iraqi bullets while defending your freedom to be a coward. While you spout bullshit idealism here, ISIS is killing innocent people in Europe and people like me prevent that, you brainwashed fuck

In the real world, my right to freedom of speech means more than yours because I've done something to further our freedoms.

Why do you think those Muslims flew those planes into those towers, Cletus?

I'm sure you were thrilled that those kids in Syria got gassed, considering we sold them the gas and it's the fuckers our country is bankrolling that killed them. Honestly the only reason it wasn't you and your buddies gassing them is because we leave the real dirty work to the locals we control. You're the military equivalent of a mall cop.

I would trade all of those refugees for our enlisted retards in a heartbeat.

>All in the last nine months, Kerr has spoken up about the Colin Kaepernick kneeling controversy, spoken out against Donald Trump’s insensitive rhetoric, advocated for stricter gun control laws, suggested the use of medicinal marijuana over pain pills and slammed Trump’s travel ban on seven Muslim-majority countries.
>“We have a president who has no regard for compassion or empathy, in the most important leadership position in the world,”
>“The most important thing in being a leader — as a parent, a teacher, a coach — is dignity for the position you are in, empathy for others. You’re trying to help people. And it feels like we’re in a time where our leader is just ridiculing constantly — on Twitter, whether it’s making fun of a handicapped person, or tweeting about how horrible Saturday Night Live is, the failing New York Times, casting the media as the opposition.
>“This is not leadership. And I think people realize that. It should not matter if you are a conservative or a liberal. It’s about leadership, it’s about compassion and dignity and character and treating people the right way. That’s leadership. It’s terrifying we have someone in office who espouses none of that. I think that’s why I’m encouraged by all the people who recognize that, are appalled by it and are trying to do something.”

>faced Iraqi bullets defending your freedom
What was Iraq going to do with the US exactly?
1/10 troll

You didn't defend shit, you moron. No Iraqi has ever tried to impede my, or any one else in this country's, freedom. You work for the people who impede our freedom. Your job is to make sure we are less free and keep us under control for your wealthy masters.

He's not wrong.

Look at what happened on 9/11. You live in fucking Europe you stupid cuck and look what Muslims are doing there.

Without people like me, you'd be either Muslim or Communist, you piece of shit.

And what was 9/11? Why were they cheering for the deaths of thousands of Americans when we personally didn't do anything to them?

he should run for office then, instead of draw pictures for a bunch of drones who don't care what he says about politics as long as he votes democrat

>when we personally didn't do anything to them?
This is the best troll exchange I've ever seen, but Cletus here is in the wrong.

9/11 has no correlation with the Iraqi invasion, and Norway participated in Afghanistan after NATO invoking article 5. Refugees in Europe are due to American foreign policy blunders such as Iraq. Without Iraq invasion, there would be no ISIS.

Educate yourself

The west has been occupying their countries for the past hundred years. We turn the lands of their ancestors into war zones to control the energy market. They have every right in the world to be upset at us, and with no change in sight, some of them are going to lash out.

And thinking about it logically, we lost about 2000 people on 9/11 and then 20,000 more fighting your stupid "war". We tossed our own countrymen in to a meat grinder so some people could make some extra money and we could exert ou imperialistic control over the region.

Without people like you we might be able to actually change the world for the better.

Again, you haven't defended shit, you're just making the world a worse place.

>this redditard falling for kindergarten level Sup Forums bait

Why are liberals so fucking stupid and eager to be a keyboard warrior

You can ask the same thing for crossboarding Sup Forumsneets. Why aren't they in their containment zone?

>he doesn't know

>foster a new generation of terrorists

lol, the Koran does fine on its own. There was terror long before 9/11 dummy.

Fucking hell that was easy

Islam has been expanding and occupying Europe, the Indian sub-continent and all over Southeast Asia since its inception which is about 1400 years now. Where's your outrage at that? Or did you only learn about recent American history at your cuck college policy 101 sjw class?

Not sure how this relates to Kerr, but if he's one of those "refugees welcome" faggot, he's definitely an ignorant bastard.

Be careful with that edge my middle school friend

..and then it stopped expanding. Either way, why the fuck do you care?

>and then it stopped expanding.

no it didnt

> Either way, why the fuck do you care?

why do i care about the existence of my race and culture? only a scandanavian could ask such a question

>THAT FLAG

I dunno m8, have you noticed the MILLIONS of muslims flooding into Europe, Australia and America the past 30 years?

You think its an accident? They're pretty open about their intentions so for you to be oblivious makes you pretty special.

>my race and culture
wew

How did a post about Steve Kerr devolve into Sup Forums shit immediately?

Don't worry about those bitter guys replying to you, if shit hit the fan they would be the first ones crying for you to protect them. Sheltered idiots don't realize the importance of having a standing army and what it means to be a soldier.
Having said that I don't agree with the Iraqi invasion, not one bit

>this fucking thread

just nuke this shithole the Sup Forums cancer is total

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

>how
liberals

Great coach. Should shut up with the SJW nonsense. Hope he gets better.

shut up you welfare queen. Firefighters do way more for our county than you, faggot.

congratulations, you defended American freedom from an Iraqi government hellbent on destroying it. place looks pretty good nowadays, eh?

you should have died an honourable death in battle

he looks like a manlet... but hes 6'3

cant push rope

maybe the 3rd world needs dictators

kerr is very political

reminds me of popovich threads

He should have had a brain liquid leak and fucking died

Ruiner of Basketball, I wouldn't be surprised if he had influence of the zone defense decision

(you)

>i willingly signup to murder strangers i've never met for questionable imperialistic (at best) purposes
>this provides me with special rights

""""""""No""""""""

What does 9/11 have to do with Iraq?

Please be bait, you are so fucking dumb

>all these idiots falling for obvious b8

10/10 if not serious

muh daddy pls no

>fought in Iraq
wow thanks for saving the world against random civilians and a secular government. isis is soooo much better than saddam

He wa good at the 3s
He naw good at the coach

by your tone i can tell you you served for the wrong reasons buddy. ego boost was your incentive huh?

>being this autistic

way to fall into news bait buddy. you do know they report on what sells, and a muslim attack sells, which is why they're on the "they're dangerous" bull shit. Yes some are shitty people, but most are pretty nice people. Even met a few and all were pretty much the nicest i've ever met. It's the whole pit bulls are violent breeds thing because it sells papers

>Why do you think those Muslims flew those planes into those towers
Al Qaeda just kills for religious reasons.The US basically created but still they didn't threw planes into the twin towers to fight imperialism.They threw them because their shitty religion
>I would trade all of those refugees for our enlisted retards in a heartbeat.
>I would trade a bnch of radicalised muslims for people that are willing to defend my country so I don't have to get enlisted
You sound nu malish as fuck.

>Without Iraq invasion, there would be no ISIS.
The only thing that kept the middle east together were dictators.The problem wasn't the Iraq invasion.The problem was ot replacing Saddam inmediatly by another dictator

muh millenials poster role playing as a vet

calm down there spergy