This chick was posted in another thread a little while ago. Out of curiosity...

This chick was posted in another thread a little while ago. Out of curiosity, can any Russiafags tell me what the tattoo on her neck says?

Other urls found in this thread:

fotki.yandex.ru/next/users/umorkin/album/168620/view/1126429
youtube.com/watch?v=ozPK6pXUfTg
youtube.com/watch?v=5RNePy_awq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remainder of tattoo from another angle.

It says "OP is a faggot"

Who gives a fuck. Fuck this Nazi bitch.

It says pussy

nigger plz

It says "I'm an edgy attention whore"

Don't be sad, there are plenty of non-retards to go around

looks like a poppy plant on her face - she HAD to be on fucking drugs to get these sorts of shitty tattoos OMG LOL

How hard is it to just type that I'm Google and get a translation? Fucking dumbass spoon fed faggot

its hard to translate, but the essence is basically "She who secretly possesses sausage" a russian version of a trap

"Sour tasting", give or take some context.

Because I have no idea how to input Cyrillic? Especially on mobile.

it says "as all needattention whores i had to tatto something cool but dark also, so i found some shitty words on facebook and ask my tattooguy to do his shit, so nerds could ask me whatis on yor nek? so i could tell em how i have so much big troubles in my live and how rebel i am "

This isn't a hakenkreuz you degenerate. That's an Ura Manji Swastika.

Kill yourself.

That's Ukrainian, btw. Not Russian.

Russianfag here. It says "Kisinkja", it's a cute version of a name Kisja (I assume that's her name).

ukraine belong to russia bitch !1

based ivan

Google translate says "cinammon"

like kitten in translate

Not 100% certain as I haven't spoken Russian in ages, but it says something about having "300 confirmed kills".

It says "look at me please, I desperately crave your attention"

Thanks, mate.

no cinammon - кopицa

In Ukrainian, it means "chicken".

Russians don't typically care for the Ukrainian language.

Shlomo plz.

Dumfuck: ever see the one on top of the parade ground building at Nurnberg? Or on the standards? No go kys for correcting somebody while being retardedly wrong.

"киcинькa" means "cinnamon". I simply typed the letters into an online cyrillian keyboard, copied that shit and put it into the google translator.

The Tattoo is the only one good. The rest fucked up her 6/10 face making her 9/10 body shit.

I think I hit a nerve

Go put the dick back in your mouth brown shirt faggot.

No idea? Really dude?

Cooooooool. Guess what. Le Nazis drank water on a regular basis and she's literally squatting in it whilst wearing clothes what she also happens to do.

The swastika was part of other cultures way before the shitty germans fucked it up.

Yeah, Google Translate detected it as Ukrainian and gave that translation.

fotki.yandex.ru/next/users/umorkin/album/168620/view/1126429

Yes, she must be a junkie.

>кopицa
Funny, google translate says, that means "queen"

In unkranian, its kisuyanka, which I can't find a meaning for. Any ivans around to translate?

A lower case "a" is not the same letter as the upper case "A", btw.

Didn't realize, my mistake

>)
WRONG. Киcя means kitty, pussycat but the way the tattoo is written should be more like "kitteh".

Its not either haha. It's Mongolian, it means 'cut here'.

Convenient crop on that one.

Damn. She's gotta be some Russian mobster's personal fucksleeve. Beautiful, but her eyes are long dead.

shes still a girl....

basically in life its just when people are trying to say or communicate or do or know something and they dont know how to do it

also sometimes its more similar than different

or its the same and than different but still the same

I dont think russian mobsters are into alternative girls. They prefer glamorous girls that are models, not trashy ones.

Pls dump all of her.

>No idea? Really dude?
YA RLY DOOD
spoiler alert, nobody cares enough about russia to casually know cyrylic

You think wrong. At the street level, Russian mob soldiers are fucking insane and can often look like they belong in a mad max movie.

Ukraine is Russian clay Cyka

I think its a kittycat

Gross. Her hair looks like an SOS pad. I bet she can only cum when you slice up her nipples with an xacto knife

how dangerous are these street guys to the average person walking around minding there own business?

sad thing is she could be a very pretty girl but she fucked herself up beyond anything recoverable

Those are just regular gopniks. Her name is Aннa Бaшилoвa. She has a facebook profile and stuff... Enjoy :)

>sad thing is she could be a very pretty girl but she fucked herself up beyond anything recoverable
That's usually the point with those kind of tattoos. It's her body, it's purpose isn't to be appealing to everyone.

If you have "no idea" then you must be technologically retarded

Этo oзнaчaeт " я eбaл вaшy мaмкy, eбaныe пeндocы"

yeah I get it and I can respect it, but I personally think it was a misplay for reasons I just wont go it, to each their own

>Aннa Бaшилoвa
thank you based god

Probably not at all unless they're out of vodka and have no vodka money. Generally, street thugs that are part of organized crime aren't interested in civillians because the return on the investment is low and the potential for the law to get too interested in them too high.

Or I just don't care because there's never a need for it

She is cute. She will erase these soon.
She will find a good guy and live a happy life.

barbed wire on the face = uncorrectable: prison tat.

It's nonsense in Russian.. looks Ukrainian.

Uhm... post malone needs to do some explaining

This is why I hate Russians. They're massive fags who think they're better than everyone else because they would like to suck Hitlers fucked up cock.

you fucking phonefag. kill yourself. i will gut your mum in her sleep.

Because she definitely looks like the buddhist type, right ?
How about YOU kill yourself, little nazi in denial.

he said he has a barbwire fetish.

Why is there a fucking pin in her nose ?

Also I think Stalin would roll over in his grave if he saw his fellow slavs worship the german führer... Any non-german nazi wannabe makes no fucking sense anyway, AB are probably the funniest example.

Киcoнькa - kitten
/thread

gotta get people to notice her somehow

She seen some shit in her life.

>tell me what the tattoo on her neck says
"Daddy Issues" ....the same thing all of her other tats say

Pretty sure this girl has never smiled.

It says edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozPK6pXUfTg

well, I guess that's progress

Good find, user.

vk id121159406

Omg..

I think it means "doodle pad".
Pathetic. SAD!

Russian here

It's "kitty-kat" with rough mistakes. Intentional' I suppose.

It says "Trump2016"

It reads ”Der untermensch”.

i´m actually turned on by her and after seeing this, i think i may make a good use of this situation

that´s cool but wasn´t the process succesful at the end? Just wondering because it doesn´t seem to have changed

Go to keyboard settings and activate the russian keyboard ya fuckin pleb

ah, that explains the blatant neo-nazism at least.

i hope she show her pussy

A junkie with healthy looking skin? Ya I don't think so. The first thing that happens to junkies is they get waxy looking, pale skin that hangs off their face.

IIRC it makes the ink available to be processed by the skin as a contaminant, so it fades while it heals. I don't recall the time frames.

Anya Bashilova is her name...

"...I'm gifted. Merry Christmas."

youtube.com/watch?v=5RNePy_awq0