Being under 6'4ft

>being under 6'4ft
Manlets, explain yourselves immediately!

Manlets, if you ignore me, there will be consequences.

honeslty 6.4 is just weird, creeps out girls

>being this retarded
Girls goes crazy for tall guys.
6'4ft is actually the perfect height for male.

I'm latino

inb4 spic

6'4 is too tall. I'd say the ideal height would be 6'0-6'2 (a lot of male actors are about that height)

wetback

I'm 6'6ft tall and girls love my height.
I'm literally drowning in pussy because of my height.
Sometimes I'm walking down the street and girl approaches me and says ''wow, you're so tall :)''

Girls dont care about height, weight, hygene, whatever. As long as you got a big weiner and/or money

sure, if you're athletic, that's like being bald, it's only attractive if the guy is muscular.no girls like a skinny 6.4 dude.I think 6.0 is perfect

This "manlet" thing doesnt exist. People camt control their height. Unless you're a shrimp compared to the girl you're pursuing, no one gives a shit. I'm 5'10 and that's call the national average height so go fuck yourself with this propaganda bullshit.

>6'0
>ideal

how delusional are you

They do.
Those girls made fun of this guy even tho' he has money and he's famous.

My wallet gets more pussy than your height

>>being under 6'4ft
>Manlets, explain yourselves immediately!
Im happy at 6 foot 2

Same, I'm 5'6 but I have a 7 inch dong so it's balanced.

>I think 6.0 is perfect
I was 6'0 when I was 12 and I was one of the shortest kids in my school

Well, you asked for it.

5'7. Not exactly short but basically average height. The only thing I feel it holds me back from is reaching the top shelf, and getting laid for how I look.

Neither of these things are worth being upset over, and anyone who is sad because of it is a fuckìng idiot

The only faggots who post this shit are losers with nothing going for them other than how high their ugly head is from the ground. I'm 5'8" and get more pussy than I can physically afford. Just the other week I went on five dates, one for each week day. My dicks sorry as fuck

first of all
>being this mad
second of all
>falling for bait
third of all
>I'm 5'8 and dont give a shit. still taller than most of my friends lol
>even if i were shorter my various fetishes would make being shorter than female friends part of my fetish so i dont give a shit

6'6 strong Norwegian here. BTFO manlets

I blame my parents.
I'm gonna have to impregnate a really tall butch woman to undo the damage they did to our families genes.

post nordick benis or gtfo

yeah ok shrek

The best thing you could do is to kill yourself.
Don't even think about breeding because you're going to fuck humanity with your shit genes.

How is 6 ideal you stupid fuck?

>schooling in netherlands

i'm 6'4 and can't get laid, am i retarded?

>Bait
I'll bite.

If height is your most desirable attribute then I feel sorry for you.
Almost as sad as those 'dicklet' threads.

But trolling is an art.

I am 6'5ft tall with average face
My friend is 6'0ft short manlet with 8,5/10 face
I get laid at least 3 times a week while my friend lost his virginity at 21 and only fucked like 3 girls since that day.

Even if you're so tall you still get sweaty when girls talk to you. keep sippin on your juice box buddy you're just a tall virgin

Who the fuck comes up with these stupid thing? 8in dick and 6'4 like for every 10000 girl is 1 man?

Those 5" of difference probably don't have a lot to do with why your friend has lady troubles... 6'0" is a perfectly good height that most girls would find attractive, or at the very least not have any issue with.

Your friend probably has other problems like bad social skills.

6' isn't short or manlet btw. You just have an over-inflated ego because you got lucky enough to have the genes to grow to be 6'5".

>6' isn't short or manlet btw
>actually believing this