Remind me user, what happened to Jesus Christ in the end?

Remind me user, what happened to Jesus Christ in the end?

he ressurected and accended into heaven,you utter faggot

he died of cancer

He somehow managed to piss everyone off for another 2000+ years

muslims, free bitcoin giveaway steam keys paypal

he went to India and lived out his life peacefully as a concubine of a Maharajah

After his torture and crucifixion, he ascended to Heaven and has not stepped on one foot again in this fucking world of greed and betrayal. Now he laughs with human misfortunes.

cancer spam

Lol they copied this scene off naruto when Kakashi was under Itachi's genjutsu

he had a big fight with Smith whilst being held aloft by machine tentacles. When Smith tried to copy himself, he set off a reaction in which consciousness was lost, and the machines left him laying there to possibly decay, or maybe he was just left to sleep it off.

lol naruto copied everything

Jesus Christ is a myth. It is actually the symbol of a jewish sect that modified the Torah scriptures to extend it to non-Jewish Gentiles and pagans.

It was probably a human being who, like every living being, died and did not rise again. In fact it has not returned to give signs of life.

If he existed he was at best an eccentric, deluded preacher that died.

jesus doesn't exist faggot kill yourself

He came out the tomb and ascended to heaven. There is no end...yet

yep

not to mention a magician.

>God is dead
>And no one cares
>If there is a hell
>I'll see you there

Who believes in Jesus today? Nobody in their right mind and with a minimum education can believe the religious myths are true. Religions are cultural idioms that imposed social rules to ensure a certain order and a certain peace through an institutional hierarchy.

Judaism in Roman times was quite proselytic. Everybody was welcome to become converted. Take the pjazars for examples - before conversion they were Tengriists of Turkic origin.
The problem with Jesus is that he was a false Messiah, not the first and not the last. It's funny though that despite the fact that all his life contradicts the Tanakh's prophesies there're still tons of people who think the other way kek.

WHERE ARE THE TRACKS WE CAN'T SEE THEM

Faith: belief without evidence

If you are a believer in Jesus, then doesn't it follow that you must believe that although His physical body may have suffered, bled and died at the Crucifixion, He was resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that He still lives and will one day return?

My names Brian & so is my wife.

If he’s real, he’s immortal and couldn’t possibly have died. He would have only given up his weekend for our sins. And, if you don’t sin, he gave up his weekend for nothing.

Fucking kek

Bro what are you retarded? If Jesus wasn't the son of God then how could he do all those miracles?

its real?

Jesus is still here, he's right around the corner

He joined some guys Brian and Trent. Formed a band together called Nine Inch Nails.

No, he’s not real.

can't you see it's real?

Racist, ignorant Amerifats took the out of work sheep herders stories literally and turned the beautiful message of Jesus into an excuse to be hateful, fearful, and stupid.

in god we trust

we can pray our debt away