I know we dont get along most of the time, but I just want to say Merry Christmas to all the Atheists on Sup Forums...

I know we dont get along most of the time, but I just want to say Merry Christmas to all the Atheists on Sup Forums, and I hope someday you can see the light and allow Jesus Christ to save your souls.

Merry Birth of Jesus anons.

lol

Merry imaginary friend day to all of you.

OK thanks.

Jesus is a paedophile and a faggot.

It's been proven that Jesus has nothing to do with Christmas and it was also a stolen pagan holiday so enjoy wasting your life worshipping an imaginary man on a cloud and not having fun.

Merry Christmas, happy bday Lord Jesus

This

A good man still makes evil men angry to this day, nothing has changed :) 2000 years ad

And a happy Wookie Life Day to you.

Have a good Yule, guise!

Merry Christmas

/thread

jesus according to history wasn't born 12.24 and the concept is copy pasted from other religions and stories. must feel awesome to know you are retarded.

god jul

Merry Christmas to all the batshit crazy Christfags out there, who actually believe this shit while saying that Scientology is a crazy cult.

God jul!

We don't need mentally ill fucks like you trying to bring your imaginary friend up to celebrate a pagan holiday of all things.

Yeah, it was called "Yuletide" or simply "Yule". Here in Sweden we call it "Jul".

If this post was to get the attention of faggots, you succeeded

Case in point

this is actually incorrect. top kek. of all the things you can actually criticise in the bible, this one is pretty straight forward. God didn't create original sin. Adam and eve did by giving in to the devil's demands by eating the forbidden fruit. Jesus then came into the world to erase this original sin by giving himself up on the cross. you dumb Faggot

I accept your season's greetings. I hope you get well from your schizophrenic delusions soon.

The alleged figure of Jesus was born in the summer, if he ever even existed at all. Merry usurped Saturnalia.

Sounds like a Jew to me. I don't see the crazy part.

God created original sin and was the first sinner. He lied about the apple. They ate the apple, didn't die, weren't even going to die, not even spiritually. After eating the fruit, the world was still beautiful and sinless. Until god got pissed about being outed as an evil liar and spited it all himself in the next moment.

Merry Day of the Invincible Helios to all of you! May Olympus bless you!

>Jesus then came into the world to erase this original sin by giving himself up on the cross.
Mission failed.

>worst bait ever
>not knowing how to shitpost properly
nigga wut? at least get the story right and then put ur bias on it...

There is no base for the claim that Jesus was born in summer (or March, as other people claim). Of course, there is also not a single clue supporting December 25th.

But these days everybody makes people angry. Just saying.

Not sure why, but this post made me kek.

All hail emperor Jesus! You taught me that when my life crumbles into oblivion, I shall be reborn powerful enough to crush my enemies.

>Jesus then came into the world to erase this original sin

And yet Christfags still drench their newborns with shit-infested water to cleanse original sin.

Are you even trying?

>God didn't create original sin.

The very concept of sin was created by god. Are you missing a few chromosomes?

>45258▶
so nice

see you in hell

Aaaaand who created the devil?

*Tammuz

i think you mean mohammed.
jesus is king

merry solstice Sup Forumstards

the devil was once a beautiful angel and all of gods angels had the free will like we humans have. and this angel "decided" to become what is called the devil. its stated explicitly in the bible that god did not created the devil in its current form.