Tfw there would not be a refugee crisis if it wasn't for us constantly destabilizing the region

>tfw there would not be a refugee crisis if it wasn't for us constantly destabilizing the region

I'm so sorry for my country's actions bros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do Americans always do things like this?:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment

I think you mean (((Americans)))

No need to feel sorry bra

>Destabilize

The thing is, that whole region has never been stable since time immemorial. We did what we thought is best for the people and what we would want for ourselves. Too bad the people their don't want take any responsibility of their own to organize and live peacefully amongst themselves.

How bout' you show how sorry you are by taking in the stupid refugees you created huh

ughh no. heh

ummm maybe next time haha

I wonder how it really is like being this self-aware , hmmm?

>that whole region has never been stable since time immemorial
***********citation needed

me
t. knower

The thing about the Middle East is that the great powers before WWII made arbitrary border that doesn't correspond to tribes, religions, etc. Same goes with Africa

who cares they're all fucking freaks anyways

Who cares, not our problem lmao

Yeah, its almost as if its hard for people in the middle east to live in peace when there is a group of US trained mercs in the middle of all of it trained to kill everyone who opposes them and backed by Saudis and Americans

why don't they just get a job like everyone else

USA didn't do shit (this time), it was all France, Maliki's Iraq, and Assadist Syria.

The death cult of Islam was created in the 7th century. The United States was only founded in the 18th century.

That was easy.

So why can't those groups come to some sort of understanding of their own without having to resort to UK or the US? There is no unity or the willingness to share what they have among themselves

>tfw no backup continent for when the mudpeople revolt over here

>that whole region has never been stable since time immemorial.
lol no.
>Under Roman -> Byzantine rule
>Be safe from barbarian incursions until shitslam arrive

>Under the caliphates
>Be relatively stable until the crusading era

>Under the ottomans
>Enjoy a few centuries of prosperity until internal strife and eternal anglo stealing lands strike

>Under *nglo scum
>Draw shitty borders after decolonization that would cause wars for decades to come
>Create Israel to further add to tension.

>Under burger superpower intervention
>Install puppets to satiate demand for oil
>If they refuse to comply, fuel dissidence until either civil war or intervene themselves.

Stop giving them weapons and stop giving aid to actual bloodthirsty nations (aka Saudi and Israel)

>Israel
>bloodthirsty
They act in self-defense

>why can't those groups come to some sort of understanding of their own without having to resort to UK or the US?
They tried by their attempt to form some sort of secular Arab nation. That was called Arab Nationalism and, obviously, it failed.

Because the group backed by the US is not a group, its a band of paid killers who are there just to cause havoc and destroy.

Let me tl;dr that
>They screwed themselves
>They are still keeping on screwing their own people
We have weapons as well, but we don't screw our own kind. It's easy to blame us for selling weapons, but we are only doing business and looking after our own. They always have a choice