No one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone

>no one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone.
so, user... what's missing from your life?

>what's missing from your life?
The 5 seconds I spent telling you you got trips
Fag

You sound like a little girl

nice trips

also tits w timestamp

Your mouth on these nuts.

wait i'm confused

>so, user... what's missing from your life?
My ex

I wouldn’t mind a new camera and clearly my wife didn’t get the hint I wanted one for Christmas. Now I have even more shit clothes that I don’t like because she picked them and I don’t like her taste.
Clearly my problems are worse so fuck off.

I will always love you ashley. I hope you know i still jerk off to you pics and videos

I'll warm you up baby, come here

You.

this image is better and less depressing

tfw you'll never have a qtboy that looks like this

my interest has been sparked

quiet, zebra fucker

If I had some money I'd be perfect. Getting laid off sucks..

Merry Christmas !

. . .

i'm seriously confused, can't tel if ur a girl or not

Love. I come home to an empty house every day and I wish I could find a girl to love. I want to make her happy, but I can't help but feel that this will never happen.

Being this new...

Does it matter

Thank you! merry Christmas to you too - faggot

youtube.com/user/w42069

>so, user... what's missing from your life?
too many things, like money, love and health. but at least still desire to live

Like 100+ videos. So much life wasted on making videos of oneself.

reddit

with that attitude, no one will
you have to love yourself before someone else does

cute af

hey, everybody, it's tony robbins!

Just stfu and go downstairs. Your grandma's blood sugar is low and she wants to see you open the holiday sweater she got you before she has her bran flakes

I had to google that name, great reference

How would you describe Ashley? Boyish girl or feminine boy?

my own tsundere girl

that depends on, what will find down there

I love you

What i am currently missing is pic related. Im 300 miles from home with my family yawn doing christmas. Got new bundle of socks some new fragrance a new videogame and a new Bose headset. When i arrive home i will viciously strip of my clothes lube my dick in an instant and throw myself on pic related. Pic related its sample of my doll i own i wisj it would still look new like in the pic though (about to lose a limb)

Well i would like the girl in the pic but thats not you so fk off.

boobies

yes

>well meme'd

It's like you guys are trying to ruin this place

Heavy armor and a crew and abundant ammo

>trying
nah, just a coincidence

fuckin plums

im having a job that pays decent and is safe, ive got my own place to live with everything i need, i have a cute gf. in theory, i have everything i wished for in my depression.

still i have my depressive episodes even though i was in therapy and take a bunch of meds. my main thought is: if this is what living is like, it doesnt seem to be worth it. life is so tiring everyday that most days i cant even play videogames after work, i get home and get drunk or/and stoned just to not be fully there. i wish i dont wake up after sleeping but i do, more often than not

we are in relatively the same position. was depressed as fuck and had nothing. got a job and a gf who puts out, but i still feel dead/empty inside most nights, are we just lost causes?

sometimes i do feel that way. on one side i know that a depression that was happening for most of my short life wont disappear just from meds and three months of therapy
playing likeall is fine in public is quite exhausting, especially doing that to my gf

cute and fuckable

on the other side i feel like a fucking idiot shit for thinking that i may feel better at some point. it feels hopeless. it feels like shit. the feeling of your consciousness fading away seems so appealing...