So I have pets and have been concerned with secondhand smoke from smoking weed bothering them...

So I have pets and have been concerned with secondhand smoke from smoking weed bothering them. I'm considering getting a vape, but have never used one except for handhelds. I'm looking for something preferably plug in vs. charge/battery, and a tube rather than a bag, unless there are more options than that. What does Sup Forums recommend?

get an air purifier with replaceable filters

I would prefer just getting the vape, which I want to use anyways.

get this

You own pic, either model, just buy the best. I've had mine for five years now, heavy use and sometimes I've forgotten it on for hours at an end at full power and it still works perfectly. I will never go back to smoking.

is it battery based or charge? I know it comes highly recommended but the bag kind of turns me off.

Your pets are fine dude. Secondhand smoke from weed isn't going to hurt them. Don't waste your money and just chill.

Plugs in, no batteries. A tube might seem like the more convenient option but I've personally never had an issue with the bag system on Volcanoes. A friend has a Volcano knockoff type of a machine that has a tube and it's impossible to get a good, smooth drag with it, tokes from the bag have no resistance at all. Also it lets you move around for added bonus.

>I don't know how to use bedrooms
>Weed makes me unable to figure out common sense items
>How do pets breathe air?
>I'm considering a solution where I don't have to think, opinions?

Maybe you shouldn't smoke pot user, doesn't seem you have brains to spare

You should worry more about your own lungs. The tar that is accumulating in your lungs is decreasing your lung function.

Nah I have pet rodents, since their lungs are so tiny they can get harmed easily off secondhand.

I've heard this is the best when it comes to portable, really considering it. Is the IQ the same or a newer model?

How much do you pack for an entire hit off the bag?

The whole bag? Maybe around 1-2 tenths of an ounce, tiny amounts. I used to burn through an eight in a single hit through a bong, now I can go an entire evening with the same amount. It's really good.

i have this. its great.

I live in a studio and smoke in my bathroom, but it's still only like 10 ft. away from them. Just want people's recs before investing no need to be so hostile.

that's my other reason to do it, but I'm more concerned for them

>packing a slice into a bong
Nigga you are fuckin retarded

Get into vaping oils. Best shit ever. Cheap, easy and no smell

dude fuck that I smoke all day every day and I can hold my breath for like a minute and a half ez

If anything not smoking gives you pussy lungs, dont know how to inhale all the way.

>I don't know how to use bedrooms
What the fuck does that even mean? Smoke can travel throughout an entire house. You're the one who sounds retarded.

>hold my breath for a minute and a half ez
>the average is 3 minutes+
your lungs are already pussified

Yeah, it was beyond retarded. Half an ounce a day, every day for half a year. Plus a two packs a day smoking habit. Good times.

You couldn't be more of a passive, white faglord if you're worried about second hand smoke affecting your pets.
You don't smoke weed like cigarettes. It isn't in the air 24/7 (so what if it is tho).
God you are what's wrong with american men

good to know, I only do about 1-3 bowls a sesh anyways. I'll definitely consider

Seriously. You need to consider how un-manly you are. Tae a hard look at yourself.

>a whole eighth in a single hit
but for why though? No wonder your tolerance hit the roof

As long as you don't hotbox your room, exhale in their faces, and remember to air out often, you should be fine. Have 2 pets and they've never reacted to weed in any way.

>I just want a vape thread that has nothing to do with animal safety because vapor is vapor and don't want to have to practice any kind of risk minimization because I'm lazy
>All these details on why I can't follow directions just presented myself
>I'm being lazy because of how much I care
>I need to smoke pot more often than occasionally outside on my studio roof while attending to my pidgeons because I'm trying to be less hip.
>since I can only afford a studio I need pets and an indoor drug habit

>what the fuck does that even mean?
>proceeds to know exactly what it means

Yes, the super deadly smoke travels like a nerve agent. Killing anything in its path

I'm not American and I'm not white what the fuck lol

So manly guys don't try to take care of their own pets? Even thirdhand smoke causes cancer but you can stay ignorant if you want.

They totally smell. They just don't stick to anything. But believe me, the moment you hit that, everyone around you knows what you've done

My roommate at the time used to grow, had an endless supply of free weed. I was young and dumb, had to show off.

>You don't smoke weed like cigarettes
Who the fuck are you to say how everyone smokes their weed. Many people, including myself, are constantly sparkling a blunt throughout the day, or alternatively go through a few joints.
Maybe in your shitty country you have to save up your monthly salary for a dimebag of schwag, but here we can just smoke up. Actually kill yourself, little boy.

please enlighten us with your wisdom since your life is perfect my messiah

God you are a stupid fucking faggot. Weed smoke easily spreads from room to room unless you are taking a lot of precautions

Everyone argue with these posts and bump black egyptian studio dog pot vapor OPs thread.

Your lives finally suck more than mine

I know they have a little smell, but I've tested it on people including in a car and everyone said they didn't smell weed. I've been using kingpen

Afford to not be a faggot. Be aware enough to smoke pot AND solve problems.

Whoa wow like what? You mean like you're purposely withholding answers to OPs question in order to argue with people? No way.

I've owned a volcano for 3+ years now and it's still working great, my friend owned his for 10+ years until the heat coil finally gave out, I don't know how easy they are to fix but they last a hell of a long time even if the price is pretty high, would recommend.

Are you trying to argue that smoke itself isn't harmful because if you are you're legitimately retarded. There's nothing wrong with trying to minimize the risks. You can kill your own pets if you want to, it's night like it happens overnight moron.

so what you're saying is don't have discussions on this discussion board

Nah my life's great, you're the only one who seems to be arguing and bitter. I hope you find some kind of peace user.

It isn't a discussion. Its a fake vape review survey.

Still haven't said shit about harm reduction for your animals x3

Just "I've decided I need to vape"

I'm sure it is billy

"you're the only one who is different"
"discussion can only be sucking my dick and nothing else"

This is like that tactic meatheads use in highschool

Here let me rewrite OP's post so you don't get your little panties in a twist and can still post

"I need vape recommendations autistic answers only"

Why do you need that info when they're just asking for the vape recs? Do you have some degree of aspergers? They're not your fucking pets.

Here let me clear that up for you:

"Even if I OP, do exist all I want to do is circlejerk over something I can't afford and probably also don't have the ability to get myself else I would have"

>asking for people's personal recs of the vapes they use = sucking dick
you need to talk to some real people outside of this site user

You can't call me autistic and asparagus, they cancel eachother out

Do you have an illness? Geez

Oh no now I need to go outside? Funny how that's the solution to OPs problem.

I smoked a gram a day for almost ten years, and when I quit I was coughing out tar from my lungs for three months.

If you think your lungs aren't suffering from inhaling smoke, then you're an idiot. Notice how the inside of the pipe is covered in resin? That's going into your lungs too and coating everything.

Typical cult of cannabis members saying that the leaf does no harm.

OP said they never used a vape, isn't that warranted enough to talk about vapes? What the fuck is your damage dude? Just don't go into the thread if it bothers you so much.

Yes. Ppl that smoke pot are retarded

Volcano for bag use, quality, and longevity. Vapexhale for direct draw, power, portability, and versatility

Those box type vaporizers can be had on ebay for around 30 bucks I believe and use a whip rather than a bag. However you are going to get what you pay for, you may find yourself buying replacement whips quite often and the whole unit will not function as well as a volcano.

If you don't want to pony up the money for one of those you can get vape cartridges made for dry herb also on ebay that will connect to any vape battery via 510 thread connector.

>oh no oh no I can't respond to posts where I look like an idiot without implying the other person is dumb

You are literally either 14 or Mitch McConnell

How long can you leave the vapor in the bag though ?

Wow it's almost like you can vape indoors with a pet and it's not as harmful as smoking indoors which is what OP is fucking asking anyways

I run the digit version of your picture OP. I love it. Had it about five years now. It uses a bag though. I find it easier to clean. I just get reynolds wrap turkey bags for replacements and change them when necessary. AMA

>wow I sidestepped any solution that doesn't involve buying a vaporizer and so what if the thread is a fake shillery?

It's like the elders left and you feckless idiots are all that remain

damn you got the first case of autism and asparagus ever documented

>bowls, bongs, etc. get nasty filthy after a few weeks use
>that isn't happening in my lungs
not trying to hate, I smoke too, but let's not be
ignorant now

it's old picture, but it still looks the same

pretty harmless when vaped, though
but smoking will never be natural or healthy

seconding this question

why do you keep shilling The Outsideā„¢

>it's like the elders left
>being this mad on a malaysian craftworking forum

About 10-15 minutes with no change, 30 minutes later it's still ok but it will definitely have started to dissipate.

Honestly if you already have a sub-ohm vape mod I would just pick up the mig vapor sub-herb tank, it's simple and relatively cheap.

Sup Forums is not that deep dude sorry if this thread is hurting your feelings so much

one bowel translates to 3-4 full bags. Each bag of vapor lats about half an hour.

With no tolerances it's a good idea to do half a bag or after you've started to accumulate vape discards you can use them to buffer smaller amounts of fresh bud in the chamber. It also kicks in a lot slower than smoking so take a bag and wait 15 minutes until filling up another.

Meh that seems like a short time given the size of the bag but then I'd probably empty it in 10 if I actually got one
Will it condense inside or just evaporate outside ?
Also I'm a bit wary about plastic, wouldn't the bags make you inhale plastic residue ?

>nobody (can) disagree(s) with OP
>come on keep arguing we need bumps
>thread has value

Shill adclicks don't count. Later taters

Hey OP here was watching youtube vids of reviews. Sorry I'm so dumbtarded apparently but I just wanted people's personal pros and cons. Hope you have a merry christmas!

How thick is the vapor ?
I know about the delay, been vaping with an iolite for 2 years and more recently got a vapium summit (both really good portable machines)
I was mostly worried about wasting vapor because I tend to vape my bowls over long periods of time (usually one will last me an hour or so)

Yeah, that's right. But if you really want to improve your fuel economy you shouldn't do full chambers. It's also nicer to take fresh hits.

Condense inside, it gets really sticky after a while and can be extracted with various different methods like making cannabutter inside the bag while immersed in boiling water. The plastic is the same used in oven bags and is meant for cooking, it's been tested and is safe.

imagine caring about this site this much and being this paranoid about consumerism

Mighty medic. It's amazing and works great

>can be extracted with various different methods like making cannabutter
That's really neat

Do smaller amounts in the chamber and mix it in with buffer materials (I use vape discards) and collect the gunk that builds up inside the valve (use the solid valve, it's superior in my opinion) for use to get most out of your product.

Yeah, you can go to ridiculous lengths with these, very little has to be wasted if you're clever about reclaiming condensed vapors.

Thanks for the tips, bros

I've heard vaporized weed can be used for edibles is this true (seeing as the THC is overall vaped out)

The discards? I've tried, it's better to use either fresh decarboxylated bud or the condensate, there's too little THC left in it.

I only smoke at my house really. Should I shoot for an indoor vape?

anyone know a good dose for edibles? i have 100mg of THC ready to eat but i don't know how much to take. i was planning on taking half but everything i read online says to only take 10-15mg. what do? i wanna be high but not wigging out the whole time either.

take all 100 and document experience for science.

i used to follow a recipe for those mug brownies and then would add 1/4 - 1/3 cup of vape weed and get a pretty steady high.

woah shit I've never thought about that, do you use oil in the recipe? I always just make firecrackers.

Just do a quarter. I'm not sure if tolerance jumps after digestion though.

5 to 10 mg is enough for me but I don't like getting stoned and that's enough to just barely relax

i'd mix milk, butter and vanilla together. mix in cocoa powder and sugar, then add the flour and weed and throw it in the microwave. if you're used to making firecrackers then add probably 3 times as much weed as you normally would put in a firecracker since you've already smoked a lot of the THC in the vape.

meant for

I bet you either A: Sit down to piss or B: Wipe your dickhead gently with toilet paper when done pissing too eh?

Tell me I'm wrong.

I do both after I fuck your mum

lol I hit a nerve. You're a nancy boy. Someone has to be I guess. It's just you.

Go back to worrying about the air your animals breath 1/99th of the day

>tries to emasculate other guys
>by talking about their piss and dicks
get a load of this fag

1/99 of the day over 99 days is still 100% fucking moron

wow you sure showed them tough guy