Any Sup Forumstards that drink proper tea (no teabags, you fag)?

any Sup Forumstards that drink proper tea (no teabags, you fag)?

what are you drinking today?
what's your favourite tea?

Is that a chocolate teapot?

also, which tea was it that lead you down the rabbid hole that is loose leaf tea
for me it was gyokuro, but recently I complete turned away from green and black teas. I mostly drink oolongs and raw pu erhs

nope that's a clay pot made from zi sha clay, made in yixing, china

Tattle Tea Organic Earl Grey Black Tea

>clay pot made from zi sha clay, made in yixing, china
impressive. I just wanted to get the obvious joke out the way.
I'm still on bags for now, but at least I've ditched normie tier pg, tetley/whatever with milk.
I've been on Lady grey for a while and recently got some Rooibos

Not really big on tea, but I find it a fascinating hobby. I had no idea that people were so big on collecting tea+accessories. A high school friend of mine has an instagram were he posts really dope pics of tea

Drink coffee, you faggot chink-wannabe

nice, there's some days I just need a good earl grey.
how do make the tea? the traditional western way like described on the pack or gong fu style like me in the OP?
if you never heard of gong fu brewing, I strongly recommend it to you. the teaware isn't expensive either - 10€ or whatever currency you use gets you a gaiwan.

the difference is that you use (depending on the tea) 4-6g on 100ml water and let it brew for 10-20 seconds. but you can do 9-15 infusions of the tea.
the advantage is that the tea really comes alive in terms of flavour profile and it doesn't have the bitter after taste that especially black teas get when brewing as long as 2-4 minutes. give it a try, you'll never go back.

drink tea you sandnigger wannabe

I recognize that teapot from teavana cause I see it in the window every time I go to the mall. $150 for a teapot made on an assembly line in Vietnam? Thats some real poser-tier shit user

it's really a whole new world once you start to read into these things. and the prices of some teapots are eye watering. a tiny hand made yixing teapot can easily cost 300$ upwards

Genmaicha my negro

I do, today I drink Xihu long jing, and some oolong from taiwan that was on sale.

Go be edgy somewhere else you dumb cockney

>also, which tea was it that lead you down the rabbid hole that is loose leaf tea
It was simple sencha tea I believe.

>edgy
>tea thread
You keep using that word, but I'm not entirely sure you know what it means.

>proper tea
>true aryan tea

I came to the ONLY place to be this pretentious and edgy, faggot

haven't tested genmaicha yet. but it really looks interesting with the popped rice. what's it taste like?

kind of popcorn-esque. Its quite a good dinner tea.

you still drink sencha? imo they sometimes overdo it with the umami

150 is overpriced if it's half hand made, a steal if fully hand made

i dont care if they do or dont, if its tasty i drink it. Especially since i have penpals in japan, that sometimes send me local teas from Yame. Its fun to drink a tea that has a story and connection, rather than just bought in a shop.

>i dont care if they do or dont, if its tasty i drink it.
that's what I was saying though. if it tastes too much like a broth you can't really taste anything else but it.

Toasty nutty green tea, s'good

that's nuts man. At least they look nice lol

My favorite tea is a strong gun powder like Formosa. No tea yet, probably gonna take a Christmas morning nap after my pancakes, but I’m not opposed to some wake up tea

Smoke meth you mexican wannabe

OP here,
I'm drinking an amber gaba oolong from the chin xin cultivar. comes from alishan, taiwan, made in 2000m elevation
tastes like pic related which is an apricot jam filled, nutty short bread christmas cookie from Austria. it's incredibly delicous, I'd bath it

>cokney
>datei
it's not nice being this ignorant and uneducated, user

>that's what I was saying though. if it tastes too much like a broth you can't really taste anything else but it.
and sometimes, thats okay.

Ginger tea (if you can call it such) is the best for me.
I drink everything though and don't stay on one type of tea for too long.

1/2 which one next Sup Forums

2/2