Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Oh, hey John. Haven't seen you around in a while

happy holidays John

Oh be nice

is this bait or a running meme, i cant tell

@754850200
Newfag

Merry Christmas John, drive safe!

Hi, friends,

My name is Jenna and I need your help. This little greaseball doesn't know me but goes online and says disgusting shit. I work at a bar and he came up and had his greaseball friend take a picture. He's literally kneeling on a barstool in that picture. He's 5 foot nothing and I tower over him. He even tried to get me to blow him. Shit would be SO gross.

So, strangers, if you have a kind soul, please make him stop.

Pic Related: It's me

This is copypasta, newfags.

I saw it like last month.

Stop falling for this shit.

Good to see you again John. All the best of the season to you and your GF.

Just last month? #newfag

None is falling for it you nigger

Wow. Oldfag spotted

2010 here we want our bait back

Hello, Fagots,

My name is John, and I hate you. Everything that is obese, increases slowly, grows and nothing can happen every two days to see stupid images. You are the richest person in the world. To tell you the truth, are you taking a cat? I am very happy to make people happy because of frustration, but all of you reached a new level. This is worse than showing on Facebook.

Do not turn it on Shoot me with the best shot. I'm very good. I started playing as captain of the football team and basketball team. What sports are separated from "Japanese nude"? I also have the correct Aga, and the hot girls can explode (they make me bubbles, they're fucking money). All you have to do is kill yourself. Thank you

Related photos: I and me

>they make me bubbles, they're fucking money

oldfag bait got it

Hi Gay,

My name is John and I hate every one of you. You are all greedy, retarded, lifeless, who spend every second of your day watching pictures of a stupid donkey. You are all bad in the world. Honestly, how many of the people got a kitten? I mean, it's fun to have fun with people because of your insecurities, but you get every new level. It's even worse than leaving pictures on Facebook.

Do not be surprised I hit the best shot. I'm perfect. I was captain of the football team and started to participate in my basketball team. What sport do you drive, in addition to "your leadership cut Japanese programs"? I also have a right, and I have an expensive girl (just flying away, shit was so effective). You are all the people who need to kill you. thank you for your attention.

Related subject: I am also my wife

Fuck you John, how can you be this retarded?

oh my sweet summer newfag

Newfags are running around with impunity theses days. I can't even remember the last time I saw somebody tell a new fag to lurkmoar. Even the people calling other people newfags are newfags. Absolutly disgusting.

yea im getting used to Sup Forums but im not calling out other newfags, thats like being autisitc calling somebody a retard

>Banging Hot Girlfriend
>BANGING HOT GIRLFRIEND
>SHE JUST BLEW ME

Americans: fucking ugly bitches and being proud of it.

I poop on a variety of Johns.

newfag confirmed