So what you got this morning as presents?

So what you got this morning as presents?
>4 cheap t-shirts
>$100
>a fucking bottle of rum

Nothing im alone

basically this

>filename
>LOGo

Love you anons.

Nothing. I'm not 12 yeas old.

nothing like always. but i have a job so i can by what i want and not rely on others empathy

Crying about getting free booze go an hero.

Haven't opened anything yet. Probably spent 800-1000 USD on gifts for others though

Can I have that log?

Just for you!

I'm 35 and i stll get presents. That's called a family. I'm lmaoing at your life

A hangover a cut on my finger ive been piecing together how it happen and a bruised knuckle from punching something over the night.

In case ya curious I cut my finger opening a pack of turkey lunch meat, blood is on my kitchen floor and on the pack if turkey. So shove ya free t-shirts up ya ass you ungrateful fagala

Merry christmas

Got the worlds fastest ramen cooker, im happy with my gift.

A got a fucking chocolate Santa and two packets of smokes

Be grateful y’all

I bought my brother a $500 gift bc i love him and the dumb cunt gave me a $15 shirt.

Whats the age difference here, and shit like that. Or was he just a dumb cunt and didmt give a shit about you.

Thanks m8!

Merry Sixxmas, user

1 denim jacket and 50 buckaroos
Bought a Switch for myself but won't arrive until January.

Nothing. I buy my own shit. Actually getting paid today to photograph a polar bear plunge that no one has showed up for yet. And yep it's snowing and freaking cool out here. So #MFC

Well, his 18 and im 25.

my mom gave me $25 and a bj

Similar story here,
Got each family member £100 worth of gifts (£400 total)
Only received 2 gifts cheap perfume from sis and £50 in 10's from dad like wtf he didn't even bother to buy me anything just gave me spare change

>i buy my own shit
I cant relate with yall fags. I can buy my own shit too but thats not the point of christmas.

> $200
> a small bag of chocolate santas
> apparently some more stuff when my sister comes over.........so im waiting on that

Oh,and like every year: a hangover from too much home made wine.

I know. I miss the old days. I can still remember when my dad bought me the ps2 like 15 years ago. All get from him now is a: 'im glad you're doing fine'.

neigher is consumerism like most people automatically do without thinking.

Nothing, i don't have money, family doesn't have money :(

Nintendo switch
Around 8 games (ps4, Nintendo switch, 3ds)
A vision metron 5d handle bar for my new Bianchi Oltre XR4 build
Some other gifts I haven't opened, likely clothes, etc.

It's a good Christmas this year.

#woke

I got alcohol too. I'm drinking already. Thanks for supporting my alcoholism, family.

Cheers mate. I'm drinking too

Merry christmass faggots

Update my story so far from opening presents from roommates.

>Life Board game
>Nothing from the other cunt

>Got first person a custom order blanket they've wanted forever
>Second person a $50 gift card to a liquor store since all they care about is liquor and weed

>greetings
>not eatings
logfags can't even make puns properly

My parents are dead and the last time i saw one of my brothers was 2 years ago in my dad's funeral.its funny how my friends are closer to me than my own family. Anyway i still buyed a christmas tree and all. Ferls bad man. I spend last night drinking alone and crying.

Well thats nice tho. My dealer gave me 3.5 grames for free last night.

I didn't open mine to show that I am not a greedy fucker like the rest.

Are you me?

This was the best Christmas gift I got in a while. 3 different kinds of weed to last me at least 2 or 3 months and a fucking dank pot brownie.

I got £50, chocolates and a mini tool set. Not bad I suppose

I got a mini tool set too. It helps since i'm moving out on January.

this

A gift card and a period REEEEEE

Lol, bottle of rum that's now gone. Some cash and gift cards.
Don't care what I got though. It's the first time my family's been together in two years. Might be the last time we get everyone together with my grandpa who raised me. Gonna remember that a lot longer than any run or amount of cash. Is there any thing you might remember about this Christmas other than the gifts?

Same. I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers. Last night was the first time we all were together. We had a very bad fight some years ago but we are cool now. My mother was crying of joy last night because of it. Nice times.

several witty t-shirts, a 200$ bottle of vodka, nice sleeping bag, nifty portable stereo system, several handmade items that probable took 100-200 hours to make(embroidered towel set, chess set/coffee table), some pricey coffee.

cheap computer printed cards from my family.

My friends love me, and I'll be spending the day with them. My family are worthless. I'll send them a 'happy holidays' text.

Cheers Sup Forums

Glad to hear bro. Merry Christmas/happy holidays.

liar. you didn't get $25

Merry Christmas user..
..I used to have full family Christmas.
Allmost all of my family is dead now..
..just me and my mom, and we don't talk.
So Merry Christmas Sup Forumsro.. I'd buy you some socks or something tacky if I were around.

Same to you. Have a nice day.

A christmas miracle? My brother finally showed up with his wife last night after 4 years and guess what? I'm a uncle, have a nephew and his just 2 months old. Its my 5th nephew tho.

I got nothing. I literally got 4 replacement blades for my razor and I had to pay for them. But... it was still a good Christmas. I had a son recently, he wasn't planned but i've stepped up to be the best dad I can be. We invested heavily in land over a 10 year deal and paid the whole lot up today, in just under 6 months. We're now set up for me to retire in 5 years and we've secured a future for my boy. It was fucking hard but we're through the worst of it. Can't tell you what a relief it is to be paid up and all clear. We made a huge sacrifice, sold everything, worked three jobs, did horrible shit but we're there.
I didn't get any presents but my son got a sack-full, we got to celebrate and we owe nobody a fucking dollar.
Don't wallow in self-pity, change your shit. We did, you can.

Hey, that's nice. I hope your kid grow strong and healthy. And keep him away from Sup Forums.

That looks like old man dinosaur weed user
Gross

God bless u and ur family user
Keep up the good work

Thanks guys. Means a lot! This was a hard year for us but we ended up doing ok. I always dreamed of being a writer, all my life. I just exchanged contracts with a small publisher to do two 'niche' books I wrote. I hope next year will be even better!

2-3 months lol

Nothing wife and kids left yesterday

>2 or 3 months
Wut? I'll smoke that shit in 2 or 3 hours
Also, that's some nasty ass weed.

Shit man. I dont even know how im still alive. Been drinking 24/7 since last Friday.

A bottle of beer.

Gtfo

Dark souls board game
Bloodborne card game
An invader zim graphic novel
A t-shirt
Pajama pants

Yetiti cooler
Nike jumpsuit
Sorel's
Browning citori 12 gauge
10 pairs Duluth boxers
Silly string
Silly puddy
iPad
New tires
Misc tshirts
3 pairs of lucky jeans
Cards for humanity

Nuffin. Parents are dead, my brother is in jail and his wife is dead. My nephwes are now my responsability. I'm too young for this, man. Its like they are my kids now. I love them but i just can't.

The cream...

Nothing

Nice.

oh, man.. thats a lot of stuff

The question was what you got for christmas m8, chill the fuck out

lol

Gucci shoes, aftershave, a shitload of chocolate and a new mic

I'm 33 and my parents still treat Christmas like my siblings and I are 10 years old. Haha

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like stale broccoli and catnip

$250 chefs knife
$150 knife sharpening rod
$??? Bob Ross Chia Pet

Great gifts, but I'm literally torn to shreds inside. Cant sleep, cant eat, cant talk to anyone without sobbing.

We don't buy presents for each other, just money. I got $1400

Otomatone
Pic related

A wallet. For what? I have no money.

League of legends

boo hoo motherfucker
I got nothing
not even a phone call
you don't see me crying like a little faggot
also, i only made 400$ this month. January is going to be a bitch
but i'll survive with a fucking smile in my face, nothing's gonna break me

Please don't go near the knife for awhile user

I got a winter coat and some chocolate so far

That's actually pretty cool wish I got something like that

Whatdyaknow, I got the exact same present from your mom

Those Bob Ross Chia Pets really bring the feels

Yea my dad is dying of cancer and was recently told he has a year left to live. My little brother is going to lose his dad at 13ish. He will most likely pass around Christmas next year, ruining my favorite holiday. My mother is going to be sent into deep sorrow when the time comes as will I. So fuck off user.

5 books and they're all related to school. I'm only a freshman in college, and my family can't figure out anything I really want

holy mother of spoiled

Tell them to just get you condoms, next time. Lots of condoms.

You'll never use them, but at least they'll think you have a sex life.

condoms

This. And s bj, but that happens often.