Tfw used to be patriotic and believe the USA was by far the greatest country ever

>tfw used to be patriotic and believe the USA was by far the greatest country ever
>tfw Sup Forums made me ashamed of my country and believe even places like Argentina are better

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he fell for the Sup Forums memes

>Sup Forums made you realize you'll never experience the comfy feel of sitting down with people of your own culture and belonging somewhere
I thought I wasn't missing out on much

>tfw forever sharting in the mart

>>tfw used to be patriotic and believe the USA was by far the greatest country ever
The only way to be truly patriotic is seeing your country objectively and recognizing the problems it faces and how they it can be better.
There isnt such a thing as a "best country".

CHI

>i used to never shart in the mart
>twf Sup Forums made me a sharter
>i now shart every time i am in a mart

> isnt such a thing as a "best country"
yes there is. it is argentina. they are white

Is there anything more pathetic than self hating americans?

I define best countries by ones that at least try and make the world a better place instead of sitting in a microstate of isolation getting rich off of nuetral banking as an unmentionable footnote in history.

The Swiss can suck my fucking cock.

proud americans

>the USA was by far the greatest country ever
>Sup Forums made me even believe places like Argentina are better

you've managed to be wrong twice in two lines of greentext

>at least try and make the world a better place
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
90% of your efforts to :make the world better" have actually made it far worse. It's what most of the world hates about you.
Besides if you actually that "making the world a better place" is the driving force behind US interventionism and overall foreign policy you are beyond retarded.
Peolple are inherently selfish and only want to make the world a better place for themselves. Therefore you trying to force your own way of thinking and "right and wrong" only really serves you.
Also stop being so fucking naive

The US has definitely screwed up at times, but if the country was a completely isolationist nuetral profiteering entity like Switzerland in WW2, and never entered the war, you think the world would be better off right now?

Arguably, USA was the best country of the world for a short period . Basically there was no other country in the world (or possibly history) that offered so damn much to the common man.

Naturally, that didn't last but that didn't stop wicked men into using it as a tool to brainwash the population while they fucked them in the ass and still do...

>WW2
Ah yes. Your typical go-to. One of the few examples where you you actually did something good. And even that's debatable.
As for Switzerland not doing anything..
Well it's home to a fuckton of NGOs and other charitable organizations that "try to make the world a better place" as you say. On top of cutting-edge science and technology research companies and public institutions. Id hardly call that doing nothing. But of course all you know is the banking.

>made me believe other countries are better
All countries are memes. Nationalism is a spook.

>Argentina
>better
I mean I'm a pretty big self hater but that's pushing it a bit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index

Wow the Swiss are so charitable. 23rd in the world in 2016, 40th in 2015, while the US is 2nd last year and the year before, and 1st the 2 years before that.

but the USA is by FAR the greatest country ever

>Myanmar #1
Great source. I said Switzerland has the most NGOs and chanritable organizations based here, not that it's the most giving.
You're also only adressing a tiny part of the argument by trying to turn charity into a dick measuring contest.
The point is you've done more bad than good. With every step forward you take three steps back. What's worse is that you dont understand that.

>factoring in economic """""charaties"""" where there's always strings attached

my friend calls you
scheiss eidgenossen
what does that mean?