What's your biggest dream Sup Forums ?

What's your biggest dream Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sivers.org/zipit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being normal.

Go to space, experience weightlessness, and see the whole earth.

Dreams and goals are the same thing. My goal is to own a company.

To make a nice living and answer to no one.

Owning 10+ moderately-sized birds, 5-6 Large dogs, and two of the biggest, meanest cats of opposite genders for breeding purposes, train an army of fuckoffhuge death cats

To be alone quaquauqa.

sivers.org/zipit

To be alone huehuehue.

Yeah but there is no friends here. People get envious and unlike myself they will bring your joy down.

doubts killed my dreams long ago

I'm Australian, you gotta fight fire with fire

I thought you said dubs

For reality to be destroyed

I once dreamt of dubs, but now I doubt it'll ever happening

Go on social media and look at reality for yourself. It's been destroyed long time ago.

RACE WAR NOW

You won't know, if you won't roll.

I have failed at everything that was important to me. Everything.

At this point I see hopes and dreams like sharp dangerous objects that need to be avoided.

life is pain.

Every time you fail you get closer and closer to not failing.

Dubs kill more dreams than failure ever will.

Correct

Ya, that's the kind of sharp pointy object I was talking about.

When some things are fucked they're fucked and can never be replaced or repaired. I hope you never relate to the depth of what I'm going through, friend. You should do your best while there's still something you can do.

Use plastic scissors.

Peace and happiness.

Oh I'll roll you dream doubter

move 1k km from where i am
get a job and a black girlfriend

I dreamed of being a writer. I worked hard at it for 30 years and this week I exchanged contracts on a pair of niche books. They're non-fiction and I want to be a fiction writer but this is a start. I know I'll never quit and i'll always keep fighting to get there. One day...

Fuck you!

Bruh writer here too, it's all about digital marketing now. Sucks yo

i'll let it slide then

Ariel Winters trip dubs, dreams can come true.///dubtracker.apk.ran.total

I wanna be a marine.

To eat tattay and Maisey's monthly blood offering, and maybe anal

I doubt that

Good, wholesome, faithful relationship. Also being a fighter pilot for the navy and eventually a spacecraft pilot.

I wish I doubted more. Ambition has been my greatest downfall. I've failed at every endeavor I've attempted, and I've missed out on the comfy life as a result.

Leave Sup Forums and be a normal fag then.

To own an airplane

This is so true. People who own successful businesses, people who are managers and above in business, they don't let their self doubts stop them.

To be the last person on earth.

Get to an Ivy League University.

Space Adventures want to bring private citizen around the moon and spacewalking. They rock your dreams

lol, it's 35$ a year where I live, what is your excuse(s).

i want to be a good boss

Great! my thoughts are clearer now.

just to get her back and stop being such a massive fucking faggot about everything.

Second

To make it. To make enough money to own my own house, get out of debt, afford decent health insurance, travel, have lots of friends that i can on. I would love to live in a gated community. Honestly my dream is to be able to finish college and get my career going so that i can work to get all thats stuff

To go to parties and to actually enjoy them

Create a type 3 civilization

It is not an excuse, you are confused. Try to work your vocabulary. If you only use your memory to use words, you slowly loose contact with reality. If you want a company, pay the goddamn fees to register, that's it.

got it

I want to start the next "big" religion and be remembered as a prophet/heretic.
Or to own my own house. That seems about as cool and realistic.