Guys please fucking help

guys please fucking help

Your women sold you out, pal. They are the ones who voted for this shit. Never should have given them the right to vote.

Too late abandon ship

Shouldn't have lost 2 world wars and then imported Turks for hard labor because your entire workforce was wiped out

You did it to yourselves and it's been 50 years in the making

Enjoy your well-earned diversity and cultural enrichment. Once those people are the voting majority you're absolutely fucked.

this is simply sad

Feels bad, right? Try moving somewhere else. America has enough bleeding hearts to let you stay there for as long as you want with no citizenship

Your country needs a new Hitler and to reactivate Auschwitz.

he's right you know

Step dads or are those fucks actually hittting it?

abandon ship

Go move to Austria, they're pretty ok for the moment being. If not Austria try Poland.

No. Hitler would tell you to help yourself. You allowed this.

Go deal with it, master race. Don't whine like a cucked soyboy.

What's the problem? Twist much?

I know he's right, we need to kick this plan into action!

god look at how beautiful that country is, all this love and tolerance, it's so wonderful!

Auschwitz is in Poland fucktard.

So this is how Germany will start WWIII.

>Cant' win a war
>Master Race
Pick one.

Those girls look so happy..God, I hope this isn't really Germany. As an American I thought that at least Europe wouldn't fall to the same fate as us. I'm truly heart broken.

F

Barring that, you almost solved one problem 70+ years you can do it again.

It was in Sweden if I remember right. Parents, school etc. were fine with it. Reason was to make girls more open to foreign cultures.

Article looks like bullshit. Also, you’re a shitty bigot. Fuck off.

Every time non-whites move into a white country the same damn things happen:

>They segregate themselves from the whites
>They breed like rabbits
>They turn their area into a ghetto war-zone
>They blame whites for their problems
>They burn shit down
>Whites pay for it all

It happened in the US, it happened in France, and will happen in Germany. It is not the end of German culture, there will be zero integration and the Muslims will form their own ghettos and Germans will pay for their welfare, just like in all those other countries. All it will do is bring down the quality of life for Germans and break down social order.

Assassinate your leaders. They are playing their own game, the point of which is lost on the rest of us.

I'd say Germany should politicize the issue, force the Muslims out, possibly shove them in some ovens... but history has shown that the Germans tend to overdo such things, taking out their issues on other white people as well. That, and Germany has become a nation of cucks. And I use the word 'nation' lightly.

Really though, what the fuck happened to places like Germany and Sweden? You all used to be such badasses. Now you're such weak, timid people. It's sad.

Wait are those monkeys fucking underage girls?

Don't know if they are fucking them but those dudes were boyfriends of those girls with allowance of parents and local community. As silly as it sounds. If you dig for it then you will find article about it for sure. It was around 2 years ago? Not so sure. Dunno how it ended.

They won't do anything about it. Europan Union is too liberal clusterfuck right now. It is much better for them to put all the blame on Poland and Hungary for not taking the refugees and this is why other countries have problems.

Also doing something agaist immigrants would mean that both European Union and Germany are admitting that they made a mistake which won't happen becouse it would hurt their position.

>it happened in the US
The only people who didn't assimilate are blacks, and they didn't come by choice. Everyone else I'm happy to have, I truly believe they have enriched our culture (or if nothing else our food).

Fuck off you racist shithead. You don't need help. They do.