What do we do about these tortilla-niggers?

What do we do about these tortilla-niggers?

Give each of us a money allowance of 50,000 dollars and visa free travel

impregnate

Send us nordic master race tortillas and tacos

>1. Bring them to work our farms.
>2. Deport them immediately with no real trial if they commit any notable crime to keep them obedient.
>3. Laugh as lazy Kentucky/West Virginia/etc. ruralniggers ask for gibsmedats from California while refusing to work for what their work is actually worth.
>4. Profit.

MEXICO PLS ANNEX

CHICANOS AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Stopover in MEX to PTY to set up shop and get paid.

Come home brown man

LOS

lewd

>good food
>christian
>qt girls

bring them here desu, living in between america and cocaine isn't doing them any good

Gas the Maras and we'll talk.

Well, colombia is the reason of Mexico being invaded with narcos in the first place

You forgot the part where you cry like the manbaby race you are when no one wants to give you work

Also
>get shot

>christians
Tje only christians here are the ex convicts and menonite, plain out cancer

Christians are fags

>You forgot the part where you cry like the manbaby race you are when no one wants to give you work

Try again Pablo, I actually have an education and marketable skills. Ruralniggers can fuck off though, hopefully they die of opioid abuse before they take more of my tax dollars. Or get jobs, whichever comes first.

No need to blame the brothers
Narcos wouldn't be as powerful anywhere if the burgers could control their addiction problems
And us, well corruption and legalisation

The Narcos get most of their current money through human trafficking and mining.

Kids from coahuila state will be wiping your ass when you're fat and 75 years old gringo

Why do mexicans put liquid over their sandwiches? Nobody likes soggy shit but you people, can you explain?

Like what? Sucking Ahmeds dick or Svens butthole?

All the high skilled jobs have to be imported tho

We don't, stop your misinformation campaign.

>Narcos get their money from other stuff but drugs
>narcos
>literally drug dealers
American "education" at its finest

Like an education in Economics. Average $94,900 salary after a few years just for a BA.

Someone posted a thing called "torta mojada" in a food thread a while ago. Another argument would be the entire dorilocos scene.

You mean torta ahogada

catholics are christian

kill the people below 110 IQ points

Stop funding the cartels, that's what the US niggers should do.

>tfw America will never stop being the slow child who constantly beats people up to feel like a big man in the Anglo family

>claims to earn much money and have high education
>yet he is still in a mongolian trapestry symposium
RIIIIIGHT

No, catholics have completely different beliefs like saints and shit like that, Christians dont believe in science, saints or religious action figures, also they try to shoce their shitty religion into your throat

Every religion is shit tbqhwy

open borders to facilitate la reconquista de nuestra tierra robada

>mojada
I'm stupid. Wasn't trying to insult your cuisine or anything. Isn't the bread ruined with that amount of sauce?

fixed

Don't worry
No, its actually supposed to be eaten like that with the sauce
Like a soup in witch you put cookies or bread

Would be nice, fuck the anglos and the masons who destroyed a great empire just because of envy

Flying into Mexico City in late June and spending a month in the country before hauling off to Tanzania.

Any Mexibros have some suggestions on where I can go or what I can see?

No, fuck off

No, fuck you Juan.

Well atleast you somewhat acknowledge the problems come from both sides. Well man I think with time things will get better.

Joke of a country. At this time I would say "Make Spain Latin America"

La CDMX
Things to do:
>Visit all the museums you can
You wont see them all, go first to Anthropology Museum
>Centro Histórico
Avoid the back streets they aren't so nice
>All the way from Zocalo to Chapultepec
A nice very long walk
>Zona rosa
The night life of the city
>Basilica de Guadalupe
If you are interested in religious stuff
>All the monuments
Just google them, they are all over the place
There are a lot of them hidden at plain sight, and many gifts from other cunts

>DONT
Go to Estado De Mexico, I suggest you don't leave the city, there is nothing there to see, the city is kinda safe just with common sense precautions, the slums around it are NOT
The popular barrios are cool, but only with someone who is a local, if you are alone nothing to see there
Tepito is a no, its not that interesting anymore and its the true dark no go zone of the city
Also the commie blocks near the city centre are cool to look at from around and have interesting places around them, like Plaza de las 3 culturas
But inside the property is not dangerous but, better to avoid as a tourist, nothing in there to see there anyway

Aside from that, enjoy the city, don't try to drive here, you can't, no matter how good you think you are, you can't drive here, taxis are white and pink and check that the driver matches the picture on the window, the classic VW beetle is dead as a taxi, don't try to get into one, the metro is cheap and goes everywhere you want to go, but rush hour gets asian metro tier, but with brown people, hands on your phone there m8, not that it will be pick pocketed, but if you are oblivious with it and if it falls, its dead
Buy the CDMX card, you will be able to use the fast bus lane metro and light train
Enjoy here I guess
Also water is safe, for us, not for you I guess, and always keep lose change, US dollars are on high price for now, but for must stuff 500 or 200 peso bills will be negated for been to large same with 1000 bills

Dumb cherrypicker

too long didn't read

You are a lighting fast reader

Makes sense. Like sopa de ajos. Thanks for answering user.

>hands on your phone there m8, not that it will be pick pocketed,
Yeah, sure

>Post stuff to do in nice parts of the city
B-but don't cherrypick

I will imply it will, on Linea 1, and Linea B
Oceania station is one of the worst

Dude, do a simple google search this is embarrassing
>Mexican "education" at its finest

>catholics are christian
Dude, do a simple google search this is embarrassing
>American "education" at its finest

if you believe in christ, you are christian. catholics and protestants are just part of different branches of christianity

In Mexico, people refer to Evangelical scum as Christians, stupid white faggot.
>American ""education""

>makes a google search
>first page says "No, Roman Catholicism and Christianity are not the same thing"

Eat their food

>in mexico
well in america we are better educated
i never claimed that. roman catholicism is a branch of christianity. protestants are just a different branch.

But this is already how it goes