YLYL thread

YLYL thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOURE SO EDGY!!!! LOL LMAO ROLF MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT HAHAHAHAHA

Lol, What a fucking attention whore

I KNO RITE?! HAHA BRO ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY HOLY SHIT I CANT. BREATHE

this

HAHAHAHA KEK ZOZZLE LMAO ROFL LOL LMAO HAHA ROFL LOL HAHA TOP KEK LMAO ROFL LOL LMAO ROLF MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT HAHAHA LMAO

Contribute you fucking faggot. You made the thread.

BAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAAHAHA

lost

Man that’s old man is pretty cringe

at the end of your life i'm sure you really care a lot what people think...

Get ready to lose

kek

If you're over 50 and give a shit about anything, you've failed.

That dude's probably twice as happier than you are, and he'll have had one hell of a more fulfilling life.

What a fucking soyboy

(you)

You're a fucking moron if you actually find that cringy.

At least that old man found genuine love, how many of you can say the same?

Go back to tumblr

Someone post the fat guy eating an ice cream in the park.

It's a bit dramatic. Which is why it seems like it's for attention.

That old man is crying about his dead wife all the while he’s eating a murdered cow what a egomaniac.

checked

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

Yeah it’s much more humane to eat live cows, just hard to get them to sit still while you do it.

What a fucking LOSER putting up old pictures and eating ALONE like a FAGOT
HAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK HIM

Wh..... what is it?

Gandalf?

This is a fucking rare one, gud find

LOL beat me to it

>I can't eat unless I'm hard
must be a fetish cam model

Elon?

info? sauce?

parents on herion/oxys

heroin addicts pass out while driving, cops find them like this

happened in Ohio

that child is stupid

O

You make me throw up

Dick

Fuck off 9fag!

did it hurt your faggoty vegan feelings? well go sit on a cactus and cry, you piece of shit.

Fuck you I saw this before, shit bait. Fuck this woman still though, she needs to go on the day of the rope

Daily reminder that the only argument meatcucks have is ad hominem. Veganism is superior in every way.
Thanks bitchtits.

go to hell

The reason vegans think that animals are as good as humans is because they hang around other vegans, and vegans are worse than animals.

Daily reminder that veganfags can't back up anything they say and use buzzwords from the Sup Forums sticky to make meatcucks feel bad about themselves.

Nice English, bitchtits.

Fuck you, OP

I bet you start WWYD threads too.

Point to me where you think I made a grammar/syntax/spelling mistake in my comment.

so jacked up on med weed that he honestly doesn't give af about anything anyone says so...yeah

>ZOZZLE
>really?

You never made a point you stupid fuck. Back to redbit pleb.

nhnj

ERAASDF

Shit

sdfg

I'm over 50 and there are many things I care about.

I understand you're young and trying to be edgy, but on this occasion you were the one that failed

You need to differentiate between when an user doesn't make a point and when you don't understand the point made. In this case it was the latter.

story of the one on the right side please?

>Daily reminder that veganfags can't back up anything they say
>"No U"
Same thing. There was no point made other than ad hominem.
My point stands, thanks for trying though.

l

how much of this is samefag

The point made was that veganfags use buzzwords from a Sup Forums sticky. He was also responding to an ad hominem that didn't make a point.

Latter hypothesis proven

Sup Forums is the lowest IQ board. I literally stay far from Sup Forums, thus you're wrong. Try again, kiddy.

Here's a sticky for you:

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

She burned the coal, and paid the toll

Haha holy shit, that’s so random

How fucking new to the internet are you? Holy shit..

I’m online a lot. What does that have to do with a picture of a frog on a bike?

So much effort.. So much wasted time. I hope you have that greentext saved and didn't type it all out just for this thread

>He doesn't research

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

where is the blood?
why the kid survive
wtf is going on ?

I'm not him as I just arrived ITT but you need to get out more if you're that easily rustled.

Short version? I don't give a fuck.

what blood it looks like overdose to me

Try climbing mount everest as a vegan... oh wait you can't...

It seems two vegans already have though.

Vegans: -1
Meatcucks: -287

Vegans win again, thanks for the reminder.

i lol every time i see that frog