Quick...

Quick, what kind of things can I put in my tinder bio that would make chubby/thicc/fat girls more likely to swipe right on me?

Good at cooking.
Like "cuddly" girls.

'I'm into chubby/thicc/fat girls'

You're welcome

I'm blind

I have money and a big dick

This could work

Anything else?

Something about likings girls who are into geeky shit. That'll get you the comic fangirl/weeaboo market, which I can assure you has plenty of horny chubby girls

If you're after normie chubby/thicc girls, something about being romantic.

This, or "I love thicc girls" or "stick women need not apply" tho I'd stay away from any negatives in the bio.

You don't want to combine too many things because then it becomes obvious what you're doing, which is chubby chasing. People don't want to feel like just a number. But a few subtle hints work.

Fix my bio anons

Get rid of the 420 shit

>SEND NUDES
Le edgy

THIS is terrible.

WTF you doing trying to get fat bitches going on hikes.

A picture of a cake.

Funnily enough, a lot of the chubby girls I've seen on Tinder/met/dated actually do like walks and hikes.

The real fatties won't go for that shit, but chubbies are okay with it.

What should I use as a replacement?

What can I write to fix?

Op here, this isn't my bio lol

Still looking for more bio suggestions to attract chubby girls

I think you would have better luck replacing that shit with I love cooking for people.

Draw those chunky monkeys in with food.

The cooking bit that the other user mentioned would be good, if, similar to OP, you want to meet chubbies.

Not fussy, will literally fuck anything with a pulse.

No, I no problems getting chubby/thick bitches. I'm looking for 7s and 8s

My favorite restaurant is McDonald's. Come and get your McD.

You're welcome

this is now a cringe bread

T H I C C

Tell her you own a Mcdonalds franchise and have a 4 refrigerators at home. Then make a trail of big macs on the floor so she follows you home. It might be usful to use a cow brand on her so if she wanders off in search of food you can find her.

Always make sure she knows if its food or your dick in her mouth. They can eat anything

get rid of 420
get rid of nearby
get rid of unique and one of a kind
get rid of diehard nerd
get rid of a send a message back

I know it's supposed so say send nudes, still extremly gay tho

If you get married to her get her life insurance and keep a surplus of cake bacon and soda at all times because when she has a heartattack $$$$

delete all and replace it with "pls respond"

All right, thanks