How do I reduce the size of the video to 2MB when making an webm? I eliminated the sound...

How do I reduce the size of the video to 2MB when making an webm? I eliminated the sound, but I also had to cut a chunk of the video. I use XmediaRecode or whatever it's called. What else can I do to reduce the size? Can one of you niggers explain please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEliU8VuJ-I
github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases
github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gonna need a background story.

Oh, for fuck's sake, just answer the technical question! The video is just an example!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEliU8VuJ-I

now background faggot

>Brazil
>girl breaks up with guy
>guy can't handle it
>shoots her in the head
>people find her and you can hear them talk in the background
>they film her

What ends up happening to girl? Does she died?

I've been on this board for about 7 years and have seen some shit. It's never gotten to me until this video. WTF??!

i like the blood bubbles. but this shit is tame

No headshoting is a recreational activity. Look how chill she is.

itt normifags x 10

>7 years
Bullshit. I've been lurking 10 years, no way anybody's been here 7 years and gets fucked up by a bit of gore.

faggot. she goes out super comfy

>this video is just an example!
What the fuck is wrong with you in thinking that posting this is something to look over
Nigga the fuck?

bullshit...i've been here for like a year and i've seen worse shit

>10 years
I’ve been here for the same amount of time. You know as well as I do that everything chilled the fuck out by 2010.

ITT: Soys pretending to be old.

I've been here since 1983 and I've seen far worse than this.

Mi vida, pobre negrita :'( ...con lo que me gustan las mujeres de Brasil (siempre y cuando tengan ese color de piel, ni blancas ni negras).

7 years my ass

There have been gore threads for as long as I can remember. Even rekt threads are more gore than rekt nowadays.

Depending on the location a headshot isn't always fatal, it isn't always even that life changing. She may lose some function in certain areas but still recover almost completely to a point it's barely noticeable.

But no, she's just going to drown because the person filming can't be bothered to turn her 90 degrees.

this what happens to the racists - natural thirst for the proper BBC makes them sad and withered of happiness and life

someone shot a prostitute

This isn't exclusive to black men. Our entire species does it.

all species deep inside have the thirst for BBC, it's very unhealthy to repress it

Why would someone even shop this? Some cuck pedo that wants little girls to crave BBC? I never really thought a cuck pedo would exist, but I guess it could.

shut up small wiener white boy

>this video is just an example!
What the fuck is wrong with you in thinking that posting this is something to look over
Nigga the fuck?

BIT RATE is literally BIT RATE
You use the BIT RATE to set your file size
All it takes a little BIT of maths to work out your video length and figure what BIT RATE you need for your desired size.

This.

And... Why the fuck we are talking about negros interracial???????

Everyone wants to be special here on Anime Anonymous.

dont listen to this faggot, that's the worst possible program to use. You'll end up creating 30 second clips because the sizes will be gigantic.

You need ffmpeg, normally it's all code; but many people use an interface. Much easier and it compresses the webm's right away, i usually end up getting 1/2 minutes(with sound) under 4mb for /gif/. I'd imagine you can compress more under 2mb with no sound.

just go here, download the first one and run it; select the video file and which minutes it has to start clipping and convert away.

WARNING: the creator did stop devolpment so there won't be any more updates for this build or interface in general. If you're a code geek, i'd imagine you could run ffmpeg without an interface though.

forgot the main github page for u bakas

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter

>wants
doesn't matter what I want, it's reality and your racist ass knows it
fucking dicklet, what's wrong with the proper BBC?

niglets shuld be aboarted

like killing the bbc would certainly make your babydick grow amirite?

How many seconds long is your video? Call that T.

How big can the video be? 2 megabytes? That's 16 megabits?

16 megabits / T = target bitrate

Probably should do just a little less to come in under 2MB.

Give us some special webms this XMAS, op.

I will continue to use XMediaRecode or whatever it's called.
No offense, but your ffmpeg and github and shit support "women's rights" and extreme feminism and want women to abort late-term and claim cheating on husbands is a human right and shit. I'm not into that shit, so I'll stick to XMeediaRecode.

what the actual fuck are you on about kind sir.

Austrian Police ^^

Ah, the disingenuous "What? I don't understand. What does this have to do with women's rights?", the brother claim of "Sup Forums is not for petty politics. Troll somewhere else!".

Get lost, faggot!

>saved santa some time

U got me fucked up, do u want your fucking webms under 2mb use the fucking program and shit the actual fuck up. Otherwise keep using your shitty ass xmedia program and keep making your low quality potato gifs.

I have no clue how or why you started about womans rights in a webm qeustion thread.

you need a fucking life bro.

Yeah super fuckin tame honestly. I've been here roughly on and off for 6 years and I just the other day seen somwthing that made me just. Say "uggggh" it was the video of the south American girl getting smashed in the skull with a bar sitting there and waiting for them to do it to ber then she emediatly starts freaking the fuck out because her brain was mashed in and starts having massive seizures and all that stuff, still suprised it made me feel off

The bleeding out of the mouth and nose points to nerve gas poisoning

Reduce resolution

>Lol, you're a fuck loser if you think you can stop womyn's rights! Get a life, loser!
k, cool

Id fuck her warm dead pussy.

bump for interest

stop spamming faggot. you'd rather kill yourself

Well this will be probably the most tame dying woman I've yanked it to, but hey, a corpse is a corpse. Warm or cold.

history?

:') her face looks so captivated

trips

That's a low video, even for user

is she okay?

youre just attracted to her fuck off

no but thered be less people like you

I've been here for just over a year. And I've seen a lot worse thing's then that video m8 kek

tfw jew shills cant defend against the finnish glory that are shitted threads

The bullet hole in the head about 2 inches above the right eye points to gun shot wound.

f

BBC is eternal and shitted spam days are long past as the creator saw that pic and looked at his miserable sels so he ended his life making the world a slighty better place

amplignon you know why black have large penises
>pro tip fucking the earth hurts so it helps if you have non sensitive skin
>nergos are animals learn moar

Id still fuck the shit out of her with that gaper in her melon

and you are underaged insecure white manlet with baby penis, blacks are better in all aspects than you, so your only means of competing with them is strict education so you can have the money to pay women to like you
>so only prostitute can give you fraction of accomplishment the blacks get by default

amplignon Im not well age slav fisherman get learnt I roll the nickels

gonna need a webm of that, user

>can hear them
Can't hear shit