I feel like having a beard in 2018

I feel like having a beard in 2018

Is there a product I can put on my face or some pills i can take to make my beard fucking grow?

I heard about rogaine but I don't know if its a wast of money

semen helps build hair on your face, make sure its nigger semen that will help even better

Nah man you either can grow one or you cant

>Anonymous 12/25/17(Mon)13:20:41 No.754
google "minoxidil beard". You're welcome.

kek.

It's Christmas fag be nice

Stop being a pussy is step 1

will do brah. Thx

You're low testosterone beta liberal faggot.
Kys

pussy is for eating not for being dumb user

take biotin

hair grown is linked to DHT not free Testosterone.

I actually did a blood test 3 weeks ago and I have 932 mg/dl

I'm not a soy boy faggot

How old are you?

Triggered libtard haha
Fucking cuck

kek

ok amerifat.

Just stop shaving it and own it even when it's Middle School size, stupid.

you need to be a man before you can grow a beard.... grow up, go out into the world, do some shit, when your a man it will come.

holy shit nigga!!!!

I will order a fucking bottle ASAP

Let it grow naturally I haven't shaved in 7 ish months

Stop shaving and let it grow out, shave, then let it grow.

If you always shave, it won't ever fill in.

I will stop messing with it and try a bottle or 2 of rogaine while I'm at it

Dollar beard club pills worked for me. I'm an identical twin so I tested their effectiveness and I have more facial hair growth and more filled in spots then he does. My nails also grow faster now. The shit works, I only took it for 4 months and it made a difference. Pills taste like shit tho.

will look into it thx

You might just give a few years then or keep it short as is. I can’t speak to the effectiveness of hair growth stuff but with your hair density, growing it out will just look sloppy (unless you want a goatee or chin beard, sorta). Don’t listen to anyone who says to shave it to stimulate hair growth. That’s a myth, cutting your hair removes the damaged ends that lose pigment but it doesn’t make hair grown in fuller

Oh and make sure you shave it pretty geometrically under the chin, if you keep it short and shaped it’ll look alright

stop shaving. also you may have to wait a few yyears to grow a full bear that isnt ppatchy at that age. also can depend on genetics

>triggered libtard

If its gone so far with you anyone who disagrees with you is a libtard regardless of relevance if the conversation.. You need to log off the internet, go outside, and talk to some people.about the weather or how late the bus is..

That is way too far gone.. Holy shit.

Let me give you all the info I got.
You can do minoxidil but it will take commitment and money over the months you're on it.
It typically takes 3 months to begin seeing effects. Hairs grow in a cycle, first baby white hairs called vellus hairs, then darker hairs which may shed, and finally terminal hairs which are legit.
You will want to make sure to get enough protein (shoot for around your body weight), vitamin D, and vitamins/minerals to promote growth. Also fucking lift or at least exercise.
On top of this, you'll want to maybe supplement biotin (which helps grow nails/hair) but you can get enough from a well balanced diet
Also consider getting Jamaican Castor Oil, cold pressed and organic. About $10 dollars. Smells nutty. I personally like it. It will help thicken the hair, keep it a bit darker, and relieve itchiness.

Minoxidil was originally intended to be a heart medication, and may lower your blood pressure. I'd personally contact a medical professional, though side effects are rare, there are others. Overdosing will not speed up the process, your body can only absorb so much minox per 24 hours. Another issue. Minoxidil is said to inhibit collagen synthesis. If you notice your face aging rapidly, I would stop using it. Dark circles around your eyes is typical, so take extra vitamin C to help combat that. Liquid minox has alcohol in it which dries out the face, so try to moisturize 3-4 hours after putting some on.

A lot of natural beard growers will hate on you for "cheating" and many people who fail to keep up their regimen will claim it doesn't work. Plenty will disagree, even trans ftm are growing fucking beards. Used it to fill in patches in my own beard. You'll want to do a few more months after you've hit your "goal" beard just to make sure they've hit terminal. Every man should get to grow a beard, just not all can genetically. Good luck Sup Forumsrother.

7 months?
You're really pathetic and have low testosterone.
My beard looks like that 7 days after shaving.

>I don't understand genetics

The shaving making it thicker thing is just a fucking meme literately just don't shave and take some extra vitamins and fucking LIFT

What age are you, and are you balding? Beard growth that fast is usually a redflag of early hair loss.

I stopped shaving in November, because of the no shaving meme. I kept the beard because I am lazy and I just don't give a fuck anymore. I grow very course hair at abnormal rate, and is not worth while to shave. Every inch of my skin is covered in hair. Even places that are not supposed to have hair, with the exception of the bottom of my foot ("sole"?), and my palms. Even weird spot, like my nose, and the shaft of my penis, yes, there is hair. Ever since I was a small child, I have facial hair. I am a fucking freak. All I ever want is to find a woman that doesn't think I am disgusting because I look like a weird animal.

tl;dr: be happy if you can be clean shave.

Unfortunately for some. Not me. Beards are genetics. Sure you can try all the products but if you can't grow one then that is just how it is.

Also blondes get fucked when trying to grow a beard.

This beard takes me about 2 months.

Also don't shave. Trim.

Why would you even live if your hair is this dark?

Use minoxidil. I didn't have any facial hair save for stashes up to my late twenties. Then I started using minoxidil-based spray on my face. Now I have a pretty thick beard. There's only one drawback - you have to use it almost all the time (with 1-3 months pauses).

You look like a sixteen year old mexican.

Don't try growing a beard.

yeah its called testosterone faggot

Beta male detected.

Only real men are granted powerful beards.

>Lift weights
>hit women
>eat meat no soy
>Fight all who challenge you
>Gas the kikes

>hit women

You have to hit yours? Fucking pleb

Meat is a good way to get estrogen fuck boy.

still better than my beard.

>it said so on vegangaysingles.com

Shit dude.

Thx a lot.

/thread

cry to your doctor that you dont feel like a man and get some testosterone

tell me about it m8.

The left side of my face has lighter hair and from a distance makes my "beard" look uneven and even even more shitty.

I don't grwo too much of a beard past a chinstrap due to rosacia (permanent redening). I think it was caused either by birth or because of a constant rubbing from a dirt bike helmet due to the area it's at. My older brother grows no facial hair but he has it all across his face. Mine is just the cheeks. Everywhere else. I grow the most facial hair of my family excempt one cousin

kek.

I'm a 20 year old 1/2 german 1/2 finn

shit dude...

Black hair white skin rules, you fag.

>1/2 finn

That's what fucked up your genetics. Finno-Ugric people tend to have sparse facial hair.

To add to this, exfoliate every 2-3 days. I use a salt scrub from Trader Joes. Ingrown hairs are a bitch and are gross. 70% of your skin is genetic, 30% is maintenance.

fuck off you hairy freak
stubble master race

if you're blonde you shouldn't grow a beard, it just looks bad no matter what you do unless it's full viking mode

black hair is garbage, get genetically cucked faggot

>being subhuman rules
WTF are you talking about?

unless you hunt your meat and get your water through reverse osmosis, you're basically on a diet of female hormones

It's a matter of genetics and time... you're too young to grow a beard.

t. blondefags

Yep, being superior is great

plenty of fags have beards though just saying

Stop jerking, have sex once a week
Cumming always reduces test production
Testosterone is a booster to beard growth.
I'm 21 and watching amazing results within 2 weeks.

I used minoxidil for my hair loss 6-7 years ago, and it really kickstarted my beard growth. It didn't take long either, maybe a couple of weeks. I've since stopped using minoxidil but my beard is still pretty decent.

What beard?

And if you can't get laid, you'll get a prostate cancer beacuse you have stopped masturbating.

So yeah, it definitely isn't a scam if that's what you're worried about, but I think it's highly individual whether you see any results from it. Still, minoxidil is definitely your best bet.

>log off the internet

boomer detected

Who pissed in ur corn flakes? Bad Christmas?

>liberal cuck detected
fucking die you leftist.
Stop ruining America with your feminist bullshit.