What does /b think about the Israel /Palestine issue?

What does /b think about the Israel /Palestine issue?
Pro Palestine or pro Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we dont

Glass the entire middle east.

I feel conflicted. On one hand, i hate jews. On the other hand, i like the idea of muslims being murdered.

considering Palestine is a land area and not a country i couldn't give 3 fucks. if you look at this from a logical point of view the jews were given land because nobody wanted them in their own country after ww2, the arabs didnt like that so they invaded on like 5 fronts, losing all of them. we are now just watching them bitch and complain about the fact their mortal enemy is in their holy land, by right. funny if anything as it points out the irony of the muslim faith

Moronons want to nuke it all, and think there will be no repercussions for doing so. We think Trump lurks among us, and think traps are straight...

Israel is americas north korea

they are getting away with genocide

maybe hitler was an hero from the future trying to prevent this but instead caused this shitty country to exist

>implying people weren't already living there

I have tried looking for palestine on the map and it doesnt exist, just a coordinate wtf is going on??? Is anyone care?

wasnt a country, get rekt

N. Korea is America's N. Korea. Get fooled.

i don't like juices very much, but hey, in this particular issue I am 120% with them. alestinians are cancer and should be obliterated asap. Indeed most arabs/muslims should.

I hope that land all becomes a second version of Japan

A place that never existed is disappearing...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the fall of the ottoman empire. etc.
There were still people living there and that had lived there for thousands of years.

2nd

this

I can see the future and you are not too far from the truth myfriend. That land is gonna become a nuclear waste soon. Hope they got underground living quarters

Israel stole that land fair and square.

religion is for retards

the first one to drop religion gets to live

problem solved

Palestine never existed as a recognized country. Also take that map back thousands of years and it's all Israel.
Didn't hear the palestinians bitching about control of Jerusalem until the nation was controlled by the Jews did we? It all boils down to antisemitism that is instilled in the youth by Hamas and Hezbollah. pretty fuckin sad

fixed it for you

Even me a 3rd world border crosser from S/A believes that land was stolen and given to the jews but why?

I am sure the palestinian issue is just a cover up, same as Syria or Irak. It is all a cosmic battle for the power through eternity.
Middle east is a energy vortex and unknown forces for the mundane folk are fighting in order to control the fate of times.
Yes, a few of you are right: ancient aliens and the real jesus descents are involved. That is correct.

>Pro Palestine or pro Israel?
>be a good goy, or be a kebab apologist
Thanks, but no thanks.

Captcha: sands game

The most Jewish post I have ever seen

If they are committing genocide, they are terrible at it. Muslim population in Israel and Gaza have been growing significantly.

You're not even trying.

Use another map service not owned by the jews

If Palestinians wanted to keep their home, they should've won their wars over it. Simple as that. We can't keep our homes unless we pay our taxes, or the state will use force on us to kick us out. Force is the only rule in the world. If you want, then you better be the fittest.

doesnt matter, unclaimed land in the jewish holy land, they have a right to it more then pissed off arabs that are mad they lost a war in the 50s

I disagree with the constant whining and bitching, it's an old conflict in a modern era. One side should simply conquer the other fully and be done with it.

I don't care who's land it rightfully is, the dispute is from a time when it was fine to just walk up, kill the other guys and claim it as your own, it should be settled as such.

The world will be a better place once we rid it of both kikes and muzzies.

This is because they themselves are using their people as human shield. They are the most despicable subhumans on earth.

Capcha: Samsome Point

The Arabs should go. They have plenty of arab countries to settle in, why don't they go there ? The jews have won the land by war, that's how it had ever worked in the middle east since the dawn of times.

Pre WWI the entire middle east was the ottoman empire.
Britain killed the empire from within (Lawrence of Arabia etc) and got control of the land.
They kept Iran and Iraq and zionists were able to convince the brits to give them israel, creating a massive headache for everyone indefinitely until the jews are exterminated again.

This doesn't mean it's not true

Kike loving faggot

Pro israel

Just for everyones knowledge jews are middle eastern not white. They only became white after migrating to europe and now they are back. Can that religion just dissapear please

Maybe just the muzzies. Jews contribute greatly to science for such a small population

What right do they have to it?
They were kicked out by the Romans almost 2000 years ago for being shitcunts.

>1947
>UN Council agrees to take a partition (Palestine) willingly giving up by Britain and utilize it to create an area for Jews and an area for Arabs.
>1948
>Britain withdraws from "Palestine" and the new boundaries are set
>Israel happy to finally have homeland again
>Palestine : "We will never recognize filthy jewish homeland"
>Palestine plots to overtake UN and British mandated sovereign nation.
>Be Israel, catch wind of gathering forces near borders circa 1967
>Strike first, win war against three more established nations.
>Take land as spoils of war from enemies who tried to demolish you.
>Palestine : "we will still never recognize your right to exist"
>War happens twice more, with Israel winning and taking more land each time.
>Good guy Israel gives land back to Egypt and Jordan in exchange for "don't attack me bro"
>Palestine now claiming refugee status for a shitty fight they started
>Be USA bro
>Have no sympathy for shitty zealots who maintain demagogue ideas and refused to cooperate because "damn jews"
>Wish palestine would be absolved and land given to jordan and israel.
Anyone who harbors any sympathy for Palestine or its people is a moron who probably thinks Islam is a religion of peace.

Not a fan of jews but deus vult.

Pro Palestinian.

That reigion has been doomed since the dawn of times. However, in spite of all kings and emperors banning and trying to genocide them, they always managed to survive, and endure, and rule at the end.
At least they prove themselves as a fantastic enemy.

The post was 1000% Jewish propaganda, untrue as fuck.

>Also take that map back thousands of years

>tfw no stronk pagan Roma to keep kikes in check

This. the Jewish contribution to society is wild considering how small the population really is.

no one actually supports israel, aside from white supremacists and most jews

Die, Zionist scum.

So we agree with each other. Jews haven't been committing genocide. Muslim population has been growing. Only time "innocent" Muslims are killed by Israel is because Hamas is using their own ppl as sheilds.

Nice dubs but I need an extra thin foil hat.

Well that convinced me lol

personally think they should both be wiped out, but thats just me

#openbordersisrael

Israel needs cultural enrichment.

but seriously tho. no one respects the old rules of war anymore. you can keep what you concourse if you can defend it.

>Believing Jewish lies
Good goy, you get a gold star

This is 100% true. It's a shame people don't know any of the history and just go based off some pro-palestinian biased click bait they see online

So much this

i'd have a hard time being pro muslim for anything. They deserve every bit they get and then some

yes. Or they throw rocks and burning tires into groups of armed guards and cry to the camera when the guards retaliate

Yeah open your borders israel for diversity stop being a cunt and letting yeurope take the blunt. You are closer to all arabs take them refugees!

>Take land as spoils of war from enemies who tried to demolish you.

This isn't a thing, as per regulation of the same UN council that created the place.

It's all based on religion, which is all based on fantasy. Millions of "adults" fighting over the particulars of their imaginary friend. What a complete waste of time.

It's not about being pro-mudslime, it is about being anti-Jew.

Look up genocide... if it were happening, it would be quick. Israel would just steam roll over Gaza in a heartbeat. Mass death vs small skirmish with a few dead.

They took it in the first place, Israel got it back legally, Israel gives it to them with the promise of peace. Arab nations say fuck that noise and still want Israel to be wiped off the map because the Jews control it.

What about just being anti- fantasy and pro human? Everyone should just go about their business if life and practice their religion at home.

none, the Arab can't create things as much as their ancestors did, they are overall a failure and the Jewish people are Intellectual Roma's that only depends on already established communities and when there is war they disappear as cockroaches or indirectly funds the enemy since they only care about people in their own cult. ww2 wasn't the only time they got separated and killed, through whole Europe and time they were prosecuted and kicked out several times, all people in Europe eventually accepted each other but the Jews somehow always get kicked out or starts trouble, there is a reason why they are nomads, and why they are considered smart, is that they prob had a dumber family but they don't live on this world. People with influence spared them and granted them refuge in return for money, the dumb Jews never survived these tests since they own little of money and get kicked or massacred eventually unless they can buy out their own deaths, which happened to the only remaining ones. They got helped by an other party as long as they contributed to them, but Jews are shit so they get prosecuted again and again.

M8, those filthy sandniggers tried three times to invade Israel. I mean, a combined force of a few countries, and always, always got their hairy asses beaten to pulp. Israel is just a tiny drop of juices in a huge muslim ocean, still manages to survive and have a decent country while the mudslimes around are shitholes because of MUSLIMS. They ruined Lebanon, which was filthy rich.
Nowadays, as they are clearly inferior at war, they try to put pressure by keeping 1 million people in Gaza strap, hiding arsenals under schools and hospitals. They are scum, worst than scum, they are dogshit. They could take all that starving people to Saudi Arabia, or Qatar or Emirates, but they choose to keep them there just because.
Israel is playing too soft actually. They should VAPORIZE the whole Gaza strap and fucking Cisjordan, then sit down and talk.

Jerusalem is menitoned in the Torah 600+ times. ) in the Quran. It's by far the holiest place in the Jewish religion, mentioned in countless more prayers. The muslims just want it because the Jews want it. I didn't hear this bitching from them for the thousands of years when the area was under control of some other giant empire. Now that the Jews finally control their true land, it's all the sudden a huge deal. Blatant antisemitism

0 in the Quran**

the truth is out there, son.

I'm more of a "Pro Nuke Them Both" kind of guy.
If the land is irradiated and unlivable, problem solved, nobody will fight over it anymore.

should add the whole of the USA as white also.

Israel seems to justify itself by pointing out that they are more civilized, just like the Europeans invading Americas. cant argue with that

>Blatant antisemitism

>implying this is a bad thing

I would be fine with that but still, people claiming genocide are idiots. It's clearly not happening. If Israel were to go all out though, the international community wouldn't have it. They are stuck between a rock and sandnigs they can't kill.

They would lose what little public support they have in an instant, they are boiling a frog instead.

Jews like to take take take and give none. Very greedy bastards so now put them as heads of corporations like bansk and you get very disgruntal people since they dont give anything but to their kind only.
Arab looking big lower lip disgusting white wanna be's that s what they are

>believing people are inherently good

Yea... there are a few million Jews... wipe them out while leaving the billions of muslims... smart

The Israelis are occupying all the Palestinian land they can. Then after a couple of hundred years they would have successfully annexed the land and nobody can make them move. Like what happened in Northern Ireland with the Scots being given land to control it for the Brits.

Both jews and muslims are scums. I don't give a shit and I think we should let them fuck themselves over.

Well yeah, I guess they have to carry on with the comedy, somehow.
I wish an arab combined force would strike again, so the juices woud have an excuse to hit'em full force.

Because of how History went, I'm pro-palestine, these guys were basically ripped from a part of their land by fuckers who didn't have anything to do with anyting to contempt the jews that complained about not having a land, and when israel was created, they basically begun mowing Palestinians further out from their own land all the while being backed up by the 1st world powers.

Nah, israelians are some shit culture / people, they even defend their position ang go out crying when a pissed off palestinian feels like exploding in their ranks, geez.

That shill created this problem

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Go back to the begining. Jews were kicked out because they acted different. Entitled motherfuckers from 6000 years ago and they stillbehave the same. Even their religion which only talks about them was expanded into everyone else now caled christianity but the god of the Christians is only the god of the jews and only the jews so again the jews feel very entitled and are owed an apology from the world

Israel always has been and always will be the religious homeland of the Jewish people.

Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel.

daily remonder that the 12 tribes of Israel are supposed to be the creators of ALL cultures in Europe, hence we all come from them.
Unless you are a chink or a nignog, you are a son of Abraham too.

Notice the Muslims in Indonesia aren't blowing anyone up. It's middle East culture. It sucks. Glass the hole thing. But build more wind/sun farms first

The only way to ensure peace between them is with nukes. Abrahamic religion has created a greedy, toxic tumour that can only be at rest if it is destroyed completely. Arabs aren't going to put their Qurans down and kikes are going to keep their mindgames up until they take over the world.

Supposed to be, but sure as fuck aren't Nordic. Most biblical stories make sense when you consider it was written for people who only new the surrounding thousand miles and everything else was beyond the edge of the Earth as far as they were concerned.
Otherwise God blatantly fucked native Americans.
Not like Europeans didn't exist before the 12 tribes anyway.

yeah well, point taken. My comment was just to add another angle to this good thread.

fuck palestine, fuck arabs

>What does /b think about the Israel /Palestine issue?
nuke 'm both.
the only chance for "peace"

I'm pro nuke the shit out of them