You get to have total control over the world for the rest of your life...

you get to have total control over the world for the rest of your life, anything you say will be carried out without question

how do you improve the current state of this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0yKWUl43fTB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saturation nuke the planet until even the black smoker vents and viruses buried in Antarctic ice die.

i guess that would be an improvement... i should have been more specific

vocaroo.com/i/s0yKWUl43fTB

Death to all the Jews.

Since absolute power corrupts absolutely, I quickly become corrupt. I'm talking like 3-4 minutes. Tops.

I would solve the AIDS crisis in Africa though...by removing Africa from the planet and replacing it with a country of white people.

Then I perfect space travel. Mostly for me, but if other people benefit, well good for them.

Then I run this planet dry of natural resources and hot redheads, and fly away into the stars.

I'd make sure everyone knew the truth that the earth is flat

Death camps for vegans where they're strapped down and force-fed sausage until they explode.

I don't. I decrease birth rate by 90% and shape what remains according to my vision.

Oy vey! What are you talking about Goyim, who told you such dirty lies.

more like a bondage party

>how do you improve the current state of this world?

All Jews dead. Seriously. Fucking parasites. Then seriously reduce the number of groids on Earth.

Ban fiat currency. Ban usury. Feed starving people but if they breed like niggers cut them off , let them starve. No nuclear power. No currency manipulation. Keep a fucking short leash on the bankers.

I could get off to that

Ban the words vulnerable, entitlement, diversity, transgender, fetus, evidence-based, science-based, and attack helicopter

legalize everything that is illegal around sex and make ''The purge'' a real thing

>word "attack helicopter" banned

>renegades amass an attack force of loaded apaches and head straight to your residence

>phone rings

>they're... they're coming!

>who they?

>phone hangs up

>you shrug it off

>2 hours later walk up to window

>shredded to pieces by machinegun fire

Apaches? No problem. I open my liquor cabinet.

>Air force one over to the west coast
>Load a fleet of hundreds of B52 bombers left over from the WW with Cali Kush seeds
>SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE!
>a palmetto of chem trails, and a hail of kush seeds spread throughout the entire continent.
>free weed everywhere within months
>repeat for Africa, ME, Asia
>Win global weed war
>World legalization
>MFW
Hash for everyone!!

pretty much this

population consolidation
Everyone gets a home the size of a mansion inside of one building
gigantic multi level structures used to harvest crops, hydro electric power by rerouting the largest rivers, and raise livestock by having each level of the building slide out like a giant drawer to get sunlight and fresh air.
tobacco is outlawed
alcohol is outlawed
marijuana is cleared for all use no matter what but carries a non negotiable 1 year in prison penalty for smoking behind the wheel of car (while the keys are in the ignition, otherwise it's a misdemeanor)
3D google with cameras on the opposing sides replace smart phones, TVs, and computers.
Women can no longer obtain child support from a man without a paternity test which is manditory and if she's unsure of the father of her child she's pretty much fucked because society and other people shouldn't have to pay for you being a whore.
Emphasis on certain types of education are introduced earlier in order to get children used to tending to medical issues on their own. Classrooms by law cannot exceed 20 children and schools are combined into one enormous building (or portion of the one already housing all of them)
physical fitness is a 3 hour class every day and children's diets are carefully monitored to ensure they're not consuming anything detrimental toward their health
I get to have sex with whoever I want at will and they have to be instantly into it.

I would start by creating a parallel dimension which generates and stores energy which can be called forth via specific rituals and applied to a variety of effects in this world.
Then i would remove all the stupid spics, ricans and africans from south america and africa and wipe the slate clean, so we can have a new gold rush for the european nations and America.
Then i would free Tibet.
I would also reverse time so that Disney never aquired Star wars or Marvel, but DC is ok because DC sucks.
Also i would have Antifa get together with the feminists and stage a rebellion which is essentially guerilla urban warfare and is crushed in a week, but still gives everybody a negative bias towards feminists and commies.
Lastly, i would release a virus which turns all the niggers in europe into zombies so we can film a zombie apocalypse reality show for a few months until they are wiped out.
And finally, i would create a wallet for my personal use which always has 5 20$ bills in it, regardless of how many times a 20$ bill is removed.
I would probably also make anime catgirls real and have them take over the middle east and rename it Elsweyr.

What gold rush is complete without cheap black labor? Avid adventure novel reader ITT.

>disable immigration mode
>enable master race feature
>bring back the good times and mass deport people back to their home countries where they are from. Older generations and descendants of immigrants can stay.
>realize that whites actually colonized most of the modern civilizations and after they left/gave up, the vermin took over and ruined a lot of their progress
>world is actually a game of civilizations and the game started long time ago and everywhere on the planet you have people who immigrated there in search of something nicer.
>kill all the jews though

racist genocide.

Because the worst part about the Further Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was the nigger.
(Jk )

>muh perfect world
>marijuana is cleared for all use no matter
kek, nation of docile plebs with rotten brains

Never read, but now you've intrigued me. Maybe I'll borrow a couple lines for the board

If im in charge i do kill all masculine men. All manlets who are weaker than me will receive my command. I will sit everyday on my throne and to the left is a deep hole to the right is a door to a very large bedroom. So everyday manlets bring females from a very long row to me upfront and i just do a handgesture like to the left/right with her. At night i fuck multiple times with only the best pussy

Kill all life.

>Plebs
Faggot

First order of business would be tot eliminatie about 2/3rd of the world population, including:
>Whole of africa, every other Brown/black personen alive, everyone with birth defects, anyone with IQ onder 100, all people over 75, everyone with a fat% over 18%men, 30%women, all vegans, all feminists, all those special flowers, aka: lgbt and all that shit
Oh, and all religieus people, those guys are idiots.

After that, the world will probably a lot better, easier to sustain, less impact on the ecosystem, etc...

Remove every fucking Muslim in this world and destroy every little bit of history they have even tho they barely got anything to begin with

>Faggot
faggot

Ban Sup Forums

nobody actually wants to advance technology, i kinda find that disappointing

>anyone with IQ onder 100
should have stopped there because you would be gone as well.
>everyone with a fat% over 18%men
Yep, you'd definitely cull yourself as well.

Ban money. Restrict personal automotive transport. Restrict urban sprawl by having larger scoped city redesigns allowing for organized, more livable cities, with easier, beautiful, efficient forms of transportation.

Ban all intrusive advertising.

Reform education completely with more emphasis on speech, language, presenting oneself, sympathy and empathy, philosophy.

Restrict birth. A life is not a game. A baby is more than a cute addition to your family. It is a human being, and these days, one cannot live entirely on ones own. It takes a community, and I would go as far to say it takes a whole world to support a single human.

The current state of the world is due to the uneduacted having too many uneducated children, who all walk aimlessly and make it difficult to discover and explore this endless puzzle of life. They take up space, we have to halt human advancement to take care of them, they die and leave behind nothing but pollution and more children to raise, and the cycle continues.

People need to learn to think through a much broader scope, unfortuantely this culture is not condusive to learning, it is condusive to chasing imaginary green paper.

The questions we should be asking ourselves every day is "What will I give, and what will I take"

Advance technology to what, save the planet?

Travel to space? Clean the atmosphere? Prevent ice-caps from melting?

Hippie bullshit.

uw engels zuigt, elimineer uzelf

No religion, more science. Get on an interstellar mission in 15 years.

Ban simple carbohydrates for human consumption. The weak shall perish and stronger thrive. Agriculture in general would go through a giant reform.

This would also solve the overpopulation problem and eventually make cities much nicer to live in after few decades.

this and kill niggers

Nuh'uh!

>faggot

I am not person who youre replying to so forgive me for interjecting, but you sir are a fucking moron.

The further we advance our understanding of technology, the more amazing things we can create.

You think 200m skyscrapers can be built without advancing technology? It took a fucking infinity years minus 50 to invent a god damn keyboard. It didnt exist before. Do you understand the amazing fucking ability that humans have that other things dont? The ability to think about, and execute a creation. Its a few steps away from mother fucking magic, and youre blaming this guy for possibly wanting to go to space and do unbelieveable near impossible things?

Your mind is simply locked if you cannot see the immesurable value in technology.

>Strict family planning in all high birthrate countries
>green capitalism
>LGBT rights
>replacement of religion with spirituality

well stated

also robot waifus

We're kinda similar, but I don't give a shit about anything other than the population. I believe that once a sufficiently advanced civilization reaches a critical low point, everything from then on will resolve itself without any government or restriction.

I could argue about modifying education. With how rare and personally valued people would be in my world, empathy would already be at an all time high. So no point in taking away from more technical subjects.

Advertisement will be less cold, assertive and merciless too. So no need to regulate

Birth is the only thing I believe will need controlling... But establishing a limit would have a negative effect on population morale. I'd do that using an extremely contagious virus that causes miscarrying with high probability, but not 100%.

People will think in a broader scope, once they stop comprehending each other as a statistic. Even the deepest, most self-devoted egoist gets warm fuzzies from social interaction.

I'm sure you love/would love to live in a concrete jungle with your precious 200m skyscrapers.

>The further we advance our understanding of technology, the more amazing things we can create.
True, but there's also a catch. Quality worsens by time (just the past 5 decades) significantly as such advancements of technology also focus on how do everything cheaper, for more profit. We happen to be enjoying the information era where everything is cool as long as you live in a civilized country among the other civilized people. The major part of the world doesn't give any shits about technology. The idea of a toilet in every house is ridiculous to them, or clean running water for that. I mean, why do you need that, when you can just drink from the same faucet as everyone else and take a shit on the street? So much easier.

>Do you understand the amazing fucking ability that humans have that other things dont?
This is why we are humans indeed, so we can argue about stupid shit over the internet across the whole world. That's technology right there.

>Youre blaming this guy for possibly wanting to go to space and do unbelieveable near impossible things?
I can ridicule it, can I not? As the other people would love to have jews and other parasites destroyed. You don't have a problem with that, do you, mass genocide?