If you had control over all operational nuclear warheads across the world, would you do anything with it?

If you had control over all operational nuclear warheads across the world, would you do anything with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ki4u.com/free_book/s73p912.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

launch you fuckin retard, it's the only thing of meaning you'll ever do and it'll be by your hand that it has any meaning.
Otherwise you're extremely stupid and you'll live a mediocre life wondering if you could've spared the majority of life on earth a lifetime of continued torment.

I'd prepare for the nukes, then hide with my chosen crew then and nuke everything back to the stone age

launch them all at the moon
This way i can live in my glory

i would nuke norway fuck them.

(waiting for someone to get the reference)

Destroy them all. Nuclear weaponry should not exist.

Try to blow up the firmament so we can leave the dome

Yes

>Norway
What the fuck m8? Norwegians are cool as fuck, and their women are 10/10!

Exurb1a ?

Launch them all. The only way you will be remembered.

I would launch every last one of them into space and let war be handled like it should be. See what nations are really the baddest once their big toys and bargaining chips are gone.

I'd like to nuke all lf those shitty nigerian countries and monkelombia, and the other shitty countries in the midle of America

YOU would run out of nukes.

I would nuke em all except my beloved little Ethiopia. Because my wife is Ethiopian. Those people are amazing i will nuke the rest double nuke China and USA and then let there be only Ethiopians populate earth. Will ne heaven on earth folks trust me.

I'd turn the majority into my private little electricity generators, and hoard the rest.

yeah, detonate them all without launching

get rid of the retards with nuclear weapons
world peace ensues

>picrelated

>world death ensues*
Doesn't matter where, unless deep down the earth, we're all fucked if they all go off.

Stfu i will nuke you first

What if I made cummies in your mouth first?

If anyone is dumb enough to use even a single nuke after knowing what one can do they need to get off of my fucking planet. You have no right to even consider yourself human.

Best answer ITT. Ironic deaths to everyone who made our lives shittier and prevented world peace.

What about a dirty explosion? Those won't be too good for Earth, but won't pack such a punch.

You can't choose how a nuke detonates. If it is made right by like say Russia or the US it will do what it is is supposed to do. If it was made by say other it may just partially detonate which would be dirty. But the majority would do what they are supposed to and it would cause a nuclear winter that would kill off everything on the surface including you disgusting humans.

What do you mean exactly? A simultaneous detonation of every nuclear warhead on the globe will kill us all, without question.

rig with some sort of dead man switch, become king of the world.
>whatayamean i can't genocide redheads??
>nukes random town

I mean, purposefully sabotaging good nukes to become dirty.

I don't have much of an idea of what I'm talking about, but I imagined dirty nukes to have a way smaller explosion radius that becomes permanently uninhabitable.

The material would spread globally if all of them are detonated. It would still irradiate all livable and none livable areas on the surface.

no way, especially when detonated in place. whole continents would be largely unaffected.

that's a myth.

>dirty nukes to have a way smaller explosion radius that becomes permanently uninhabitable

You'd be correct! Nations like USA, Russia, India, ect ect have far bigger bombs tho. They would ruin all life. If not at once, in a slow painful way.

You do know the blast would go into the stratosphere and the nuclear fallout would spread globally. Have you not seen a nuke go off? Even in place the explosion still behaves the same.

>whole continents would be largely unaffected
Abosolute BS. The ~7000 nuclear warheads in US alone, would devastate this planet.

I would force every nation on earth to declare jerusalem property of the church of scientology, then change the codes to 123456 and tell everyone on 9gag

That's the issue, that people like you think and that's why people like you think a nuke is a viable weapon. A nuke is a no win weapon. Neither the user nor the target wins. War is about plundering and taking spoils. It's not about nuking and creating a shit hole that no one can use for 200 years and killing have the people in surrounding areas as well.Might do you good to read up on what happened before and after the Hiroshima bomb. That bomb was like a firecracker compared to todays smallest nuke.

vast majority of irradiated materials would loose lethal level of radiation within days.
i grasp the concept of MAD, thank you very much. but claiming that (many)nuclear detonations would destroy all human life on earth is simply false. just millions.

Well, scratch that idea then.

Not many, all. 15,000 of them would annihilate life as we know it; regardless of where.

The fallout would create a cloud cover on a global scale that would block out sunlight for several years. At that time all the plants would die. Then the animals that feed on the plants then those that feed on the animals. Food stores would run out very fast and then humans would begin to die out. On a global level there is only enough food stored for a year maybe two. It's not the radiation that is the issue, it's the lack of sunlight for 5 plus years.

This reminds me of that matrix lore cartoon, when humans tried to block 01 off from sun using dust clouds, but 01 started using humans as a power source in cruel and morbid ways

gg middle east + Africa

Would scrap it all, the world does not need nuclear weapons. The risks are too high.

by your logic volcanoes would have ended all life on earth many times over by now. the world is a big place. read:
ki4u.com/free_book/s73p912.htm

My nig.

Id use it as a deterrent for foreign armies to invade my house.

your smell already does the job

I do belive that nuking isreal and mecca would be a wonderus action. I dont need anything but the destruction of land and lives as a war spoil

Nuke all of africa, china and india.
Russia will agree to this and would even do this at the same time as the us.

I would nuke every single third world country shithole that still hasn't developped after like 50 years of all kinds of charity initiatives.

Nothing but a bottomless moneypit and it's not like those countries contribute anything of value to humanity as a whole.

Those are pretty big fucking countries. You're not nuking Switzerland or something. You're nuking an entire continent + almost half of Asia. Everyone's gonna feel it. Besides, a lot of chinese, indians and africans would still be left in civilized countries.

Only USA cares at all about this trivial bs. You guys used to be something.

Also, if nukes start to fly you guys are the first to become rubbel.

I would nuke Hiroshima so they know we're not sorry.

I'm trying to really think of repercussions here... Assuming I'm anonymous, and the lanuch as well, someone is gonna take the fall. I
d like to nuke Africa. Let's say I'll use a nuke(s) from Russia to do so, what'll be the consequences? I get that the entire would would condemn Russias actions regardless of claims to innocence. Severe sanctions against Russia ect ect, but do you think anyone would actually retaliate in force? I know USA likes to play world police, but would they?

Those shitholes have no oil so you're good.

Short and blunt, but fucking true! What it boils down to

you could just drop some leaflets saying we're not sorry.

The only Volcanoes that is a global threat is the Yellowstone Caldera. All the nukes in the world at the same time would make that look like a splash in a pond.