Alright guys

alright guys
merry christmas
im less drunk now but i promised so
Sup Forums, what should i cut into my thighs? 10 letters or less unless trips or above

"I AM A FAGGOT"

Exactly 10, go for it.

cut "I love cocks"

fuckin hell mate. dont cut anything! just chill out an drink some beers, smoke some weed

Attention W

I'M A DUMBASS

Try that

If you cut ''Benny + Mees' into your leg you will have the names of me and my best mate on your leg for at least a month.

an "l" x10, same spot

Open Borders

buy dragonball fighter Z and then write they key in your legs

I LOVE J

this is honestly pathetic, as someone who actually self harms because they're fucked in the head. I don't go around showing people even if it is on Sup Forums you're a waste of space. Oh and you call that cutting, lol

write “retard”

I agree. I just burn myself tho.

youre just jealous, first off

"right leg" or "left leg" depending on which side you choose to cut.

also i hope you get better, OP

this isnt being jealous idiot, just pointing out your pathetic job of "cutting" and i dont care how you get off you fucking degenerate

CX cut it in plz

my knife isnt that sharp umu do you know an easy way to sharpen a blade at home?

op is always a faggot but at least i delivered

the fact that you are even incapable of using a sharp blade tells all

sharpen it on your cock

Write ''OwO Cutie''

I've never been able to cut myself. Something about it doesn't give me the satisfaction. I'll usually just burn my arms or hands when my cigarette is just about done. That way it will hurt the next few days and not only in the moment

OK sad Dad

Yes nigger you can use the bottom of a mug.

thanks! love ya~

the fact that you're having an argument over the internet tells all, babe. id love for you to pound me into submission, though, you seem like you're into that. do you have kik? ;3

OP trips!!!!
Carve away. You win.

awh, you're right. guess i just have to make a bunch of regular cuts now.

u shudnt cut user, i love you and hope you had a nice christmas, chin up!

Why do mentally ill people always gnaw their fingernails off

Show boipucci