What do you think about bears?

What do you think about bears?

They're my favourite animal
>Ursus arctos master race

They scare the hell out of me. But at the same time I think theyre badass.

I am one in a human body

>Apart from that, nothing but love for bears

I'm a big fan of bears

Bump

cool animals

They are from Soviet Russia.

Grizzly vs gorilla? I'd say gorilla

They’re kind of dirty, which is ironic considering they’re used as a mascot for selling toilet paper since clearly they don’t wipe. Just look at this polar bear. White fur makes it more obvious but all bears are walking around with crusted fur around the rim. Most animals move into a position when relieving themselves that prevents self soiling. Bears just let the piss run all over and don’t lick themselves clean when they’re done. Verdict: bears are nasty.

Like, the animal is pretty cool, it's like a big dangerous pike of fluff

They Fucking smell horrible, I like bear cubs tho

I would fuck a bear.

>big
>brown
>eat like retards to get fat
>sleep longer than necessary
>aggressive if they think they have the upper hand
>run away like bitches if no upper hand
>easily scared
>actually quite stupid
Actually forest niggers. Polar bears tho, they are the bear master race.

Fact: bears love fresh air

>cute
>clumsy
>socialable
>can fuck up pretty much every other animal

Godtier animal.

Anything bigget than a black bear will duck up a gorilla easily. The sheer size and strength is too much for any other mammal.

Want be raped and impregnated by one

* fuck up

I thought I was alone in this train of thought. Are you me?

Ok you fucking animal planet nazi, whats the difference of a normal and a polar bear other than color?, the both are retarded animals, they're just different color, besides

forest>tundra

That is a gay thing isn't it?

Hey idiot, I have news for you

Polar bears descended from grizzly bears, with one mutated gene that made their fur white

So, by this logic, you hate both grizzlies and polars.

bears are cool but not as scary as a moose

Oh I fuck with this, this is now a Moose thread

Polar bears eat 'mostly' other animals, which in return has made them smarter due to needing to survive in harsh conditions.

They have plenty of other differences too, but in general polar bears get to be stronger and larger. However, that comes with a steep price as they tend to die younger due to the harsh conditions still.

Other bears would just eat and get fat with anything they could find so they could survive through the winter in their cave with their butt plugs holding all the shit in. While polar bear keeps on hunting, eating and living.

Polar bears live dangerously. Normal brown bear is an plant eating retard who sometimes gets to scavenge carcasses or wait for the fish swim to them.

Forest is a nicer environment tho.

Maybe. Any animal Impregnating me is hot though

beets. battlestar galactica.

Thoughts on boars?

Well some evolutionary biologists think we all came from Africa .. so should I start calling you nigger now or later?

If they're wild and large then hell yes

So?

Modern times are what's relevant.

By your logic, Europeans are like sub-Saharan niggers?

bears
beats
battlestar galactica

Boars cum for a long time. Their balls are like basketballs.

Once they are done breeding, they put a thick glue like substance in to plug their cum, so it stays inside you.

Daddy

Daddy's here baby

They make great rugs

actually polar bears have approx 10% irish brown bear dna. so pretty close comparison to homo sapiens taking on neanderthal dna to make them superior.

top keks

Nice comparison, user!

Top keks indeed