randytaylor69.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet she votes labour

how can a dwarf look so angelic

randytaylor69.bandcamp.com
rose song

Shes looking much older and very momlike, makes my dinkie fill up with joy

holy fuck she still exists

Wonder if she still visits this hell hole.

I'm King the dude who started all of this in 2009. Ask my anything.

The first answer to a question not directed at me was she never did, she posted on Sup Forums, we took it to Sup Forums in about 2011/2012 when she left the internet and only posted after midnight (in the uk) because she stopped posting videos, we clearly scared her and it was never our intention to create the next cracky who was not making videos and scared of the internet because of us so we came to a board we knew she hated and didn't use at a time she wasn't awake to hope she thought her internet fame died away.

quads

>I'm King the dude who started all of this in 2009. Ask my anything.
why do you lie to newfags?

wow glad to see you

How am I lying by pretending to be king, by pretending to start it all, or by getting the year it started wrong, if you know anything about King (the guy who started it all) you know he doesn't pay much attention to anything or have a great memory of anything so if the year is off by a day or a year it's not unusual but I'm always there in the archives.

I love you too, mom.

Dude you are not him. He writes in more autistic manner boi. Stop lying,

Read again. Then read Above. Then read this. Then read the very specific file names that not only show it's me by the spelling but by the 2009 youtube 410p quality. Give all the Austisms involved. Ask again. Am I King. Am I god. I'll give the answers. Yes. I am both.

I keep saying 209 but I feel Rose was earlier, at least a year earlier, does anyone have the image of her posting the timestamped image on Sup Forums, because that's when it "officially" started.

I miss Rose.... :(((

by your own logic it appears that the King dud is correct. at least according to my archives.

So Rose was on 6 years ago? In that time the whole chloe thing happened, ponies were a regular thing, a lot of other chan girls still posted her and had big followers, we wanted our own board, we moved many boards practically monthly. Thanks for the image. I thought the story had more depth though.

feelsgoodman