Why is Atheism the most popular religion popular with young adults and teens?

Why is Atheism the most popular religion popular with young adults and teens?

How is atheism a religion?

>saying atheism is a religion

this already tells me that you have no clue wtf youre talking about

trolling is a art

Why is poo poo pee pee your favorite food?

Cause millennials ruin everything even religions

poo poo "religion?" doo doo poo "atheism?" poo doo pee doo "notice me senpai!"

It's not true. Islam is the number one among most youngsters around the world

hhehehehhehehe

The lack of bullshit appeals to a lot of people.

why do these threads always start with a picture of a jew from a movie full of pagan shit?

Insh Allah

Why did this make me laugh so hard?
Cheers m8.

Because deer pussy feels good.

no tithing ... 10% ... ok jesus

This is true and terrifying...
The amount of people I've spken to in the last year who said something equating to "You know islam really is a beautiful religion of peace" immediately after shitting on Christianity is terrifying.
And even worse, when I rebuttal with all the reasons why islam is a degenerate ideology of violence they are just silent, they had no reasons for thinking what they did. They just say it because its the "morale" PC stance, and to me, thats a more dangerous reason than actually believing it.

I'm foreseeing a violent end to this crap in the next 10 years.

Oh... You!

go back to 9gag faggot

>Atheism
>religion

Well my friend, also do realize that all the negativity that Islam is that surrounds in EU or the other parts of the world are from the retarded extremists and parasites who move out from their home countries for a 'richer' life. Those staying behind in the countries what aren't war torn, are actually quite nice.

The people are nice too.

Extremism however, is shit and the religion itself tends to radicalize the young to make change.

If they knew the truth they might be more interested:

The core of the religion is toxic and violent.
To boil it down:
Christianity = The end times will come, and good people will join god in heaven.
Islam = The end times will come when every living thing is converted or killed, and then Islamic men will get 72 virgins in heaven with god.

The core of their ideology is counter to ALL things western and good, its parasitic and demands it's spread through violence and domination.
People shit on jehovah's witnesses non stop for pushing their religion, they just knock on your door and say hi, give you a pamphlet and leave. Muslims kick in your door, demand you convert and then make you watch while they rape your children to death then kill you, because Allah commanded it.
Pretty big fucking difference.
And yes, it's very likely that some muslims are trying to change the faith and interpret it differently, but they aren't the majority, and they do nothing to stop the majority from spreading their cancer.

Millenialfag here.
Religion is fucking retarded and a waste of time.
It just doesn't make any sense and pretty much we have enough intelligence to live our lifes without killin fags for no reason or fuck virgins on a daily basis.

young adults and teens are born to discover a reason to feel angst and rail against convention. it has nothing to do with the validity of religion, it's just something they do.

I have no objection. They are very toxic and violent indeed.

Shit population with shit beliefs. Religious extremism is always like that, no matter where it comes from. Christianity did the very same when it had major power over the world, spread through violence and domination and everyone who didn't bend to the will of the god had to die. Women, children and men were also raped just the same.

They hate westerns and in their perspective, they have valid reasons. Westerns hate the Middle-Eastern and in their perspective, also valid reasons. Which just brings in the harsh truth that some cultures shouldn't co-exist because in the grand scale, there will always be differences.

Western world has grown up from the governance of faith, Middle-East however, hasn't. Probably never will.

That aside, wherever there isn't fanatic activity, people are comfy af and nice when it comes to Islam and Christianity. Personally travelled Europe, Middle-East and the shit areas that India and South-east Asia are and I have to say that the people were the most nicest in Middle-East. That is, the average people. Of course, I am white so there's that, hospitality was high.

Millenialfag back, that's correct....its stupid to spread something that just doesn't make sense killing innocents in the way, thats why its retarded

humanity in general is pretty retarded, we're just highly advanced compared to the other species, that's about it.

All the people here posting that religion is bullshit havent even read the 3 holy books.

Atheism is popular because humans are advancing and getting smarter and that's shitty bait

>all 3 the same really
>made by jews
Wew.

Atheism is a religion like not playing baseball is a sport.

I've read one 5 times, and it's bullshit all the way through.

Millenialfag back, that's correct....its stupid to spread something that just doesn't make sense killing innocents in the way, thats why its retarded

Agreed.

probably because its true

No the Thora was the first book, that's a difference.

There are no obligations to being part of it and you don't have to remember anything but how to stick your fingers in your ears

ATHIESM ISNT A RELIGION HUR-DUR!
is that the reaction you wanted ok?
>1/10 bait

Because we learn about religion wrong in schools

and trolling

Think about it, religion is only about what you get out of it. Need rain for the crops? Sacrifice nearby tribes by the tens of thousands. Need power and control? Inquisition time. It’s only about personal gain from a supernatural force. Same goes for America, before it was social acceptance (ie witch hunts) and now in god we trust is plastered on the only thing that matters: money. In the new world most people are content with their shitty little lives and are not starving by and large. What do I have to pray for when I have everything I could want? Money.

It's just a way of governance. Power over the silly plebs who believe anything you tell them as long as it comes from authority.

Harness that power and you can do anything. Nowadays it is really just the same thing in a shape of a democratic government. Globalization has brought information and knowledge of every single country out there to those who matter and mingle in the whole world business.

Money, power, wealth. Myeah.

because technology.
you can't tell a kid who's being using an iphone/ipad since birth that an old man in the sky created eveything. that lil nigglet would just google it and call you a dumbass bitch.

Saying atheism is a religion is like saying off is a TV channel.

Because you suck at grammar

>why do these threads always start with a picture of a jew from a movie full of pagan shit?
So you can post her hot new version.

Likely because they haven't truly seen/accepted that they will die yet.