Hello new faggots and poor faggots ;) look what i got, are you new faggots and poor faggots mad? i would be too LOL...

hello new faggots and poor faggots ;) look what i got, are you new faggots and poor faggots mad? i would be too LOL. i bet you guys are still playing on xbox ones and playstation 4's LMFAO

Like I give a fuck
Poor fag here

I want to go college so bad. Fuck staying at home and doing nothing

I am so jelly =(

Return that pile of shit and buy a real PC then maybe you can talk... Did you get a Nintendo switch too?

i got a nintendo switch back in march :) i wont ever play that again now that i have my elite gaming pc :)

Nice wireless Logitech mouse

I smashed an R4 just to vent, so bitch please. Get a proper mouse while at it fag, broke ass, low expectation having mofo.

>elite

FUCK YOU

low expectation? are you a fucking idiot? do you not see that this has an i7 in it?

Couldn't afford a MacBook?

Bloatware

wtf why dont you buy a pc instead of a fucking laptop? and why alienware?
(i know low bait but im drunk and i dont really care rn)

retard-alert

fucktard laptops are shit
>mobile versions of the cpu/gpu
>shit cooling
>no overclocking
enjoy your shittop while I use a godly desktop pc with a server motherboard, xeon cpu and more ram than your shitty ssd

pass, i would have bought an Asus before that.

wow sometimes i wonder how new faggots are allowed to get doubles, my computer has 16 gb of ram and an i7 processor and i can take it anywhere, stay mad

>*Shitposting intensifies

before you reply...

>laptop
>paylienware
Underage small dick newfag detected get the fuck off here

Not op but I just got a Logitech wireless mouse keyboard combo. Idk why people care about peripherals so much lol. I like my mouse and keyboard. I think they're nice.

im actually getting a razer rgb mouse soon, another reason for you to be mad

Mouse is more acurate but is cheap was made for pointing and clicking on the internet i do not see why people say it is better for gaming aside from the fact that you are much more accurate in an fps. Joysticks give better movement unless im wrong

Something that was comfortably made to type over something comfortably made to game. I know pc is better and all you can use a gamepad. Consoles are irrelevant in lieu of emulators and steam

im 18, my dick is 7 inches and i've been here for almost 2 years, stay mad retard.

pics

>alienware laptop
PC newfag detected. it'll be nice but you really could've gotten something better for the money.

2 years lmfao thats nothing

Im not even mad, i got way more than you, you are just a retarded little stuck up piece of useless earth excrement and your death will be meaningless, you sound like no one will actually miss you and your life will have all been for nothing.

Oh, your mommy and daddy bought you a laptop?

this guy has a fedora stitched onto his head permanently

You sound very underage dude.

Not even underage, just very closed and stupid mind

implying alienware is any good

enjoy your shitbox OP, you know nothing about computers

>not playing board games

Enjoy your overpriced overheating shitbox that will have outdated parts to run newer games in about two years

You couldve got something decent like a dell inspiron gaming laptop for the same capabilities but for a fraction of the price as an alienware - without it looking like a computer fedora. Plus you cant even take those with you to school/work because of their shit battery life

Or you couldve built a pc for about 1/4 of the price of an alienware and be just as good

> muh rgb trackpad

Retarded b so easy to bait

Nice space heater

>gaming on a laptop
huehuehue

no, this is literally bait, op here i got this picture from the front page of /r/alienware you you guys are a bunch of retards.

This is now a battlestations thread

Just built a new budget right for $1200. It's so fucking nice to be able to work without everything studdering and freezing

Like your kind would ever even leave their parents house.

good for you! no sarcasm either.

set an example.

Bruh 2 years is weak.
>Started lurking in 8th grade
>21 now
>dick pretty average tho but I do fug bitches

Is this a joke?

not the person who posted that but i'll answer for him. yes it's a joke.

Yes
It's a list of very good reasons so those in denial must ignore the good reasons to justify it

Hardware?

Thanks.

fuck you you rat bastard

Rainbow keyboard? Is this a special fag edition?

Is that a Nintendo DS?

>no timestamp
>not yours

bait

retard read

nice wii u m8
the switch has already come out latefag

trying to flex an alienware gaming laptop LUL

You are probably indian. So no, were not jelly.
You infadel.

Underrated post

A lot of PC gamers know wireless is bad.

Gpu MSI GTX 1070 ti 8gb
Ram 16gb ddr4 2400
CPU Intel i5 7600k

Maybe buy a real PC instead of that piece of shit.

this