I'm so fucking done with women Sup Forums. My gf wanted a new laptop, so I got her a brand new Thinkpad for christmas...

I'm so fucking done with women Sup Forums. My gf wanted a new laptop, so I got her a brand new Thinkpad for christmas. When she opened the box she was smiling and almost crying of happiness, untill she realised it was a Thinkpad. I asked her, what's wrong? She said, she thought it was a Macbook. How the fuck do you mistake Thinkpad for Macbook? Anyway, fast forward I set it up for her and everything then she says it feels kinda weird to use it and looks nerdy???? I was so done at this point, took the laptop from her and went back home. Contemplating breaking up with that dumb bitch.

Dateing someone who want's a macbook. U should not just dump her. Cut her fucking head off and rape her corpse while it slowly decays in your basement.

This exactly

post more pix of your setup

That thing looks like a pice of shit I don't blame her.

>buying a thinkpad in the first place

lmao u fucking jew snatched back a gift
next time buy her what she wants rather then what u think is better

She needs a boyfriend that's not broke as fuck, and if not broke doesn't have shitty tastes. Seriously bro?

leave her

Why do you have a brainlet gf in the first place user?

If you're not into tech culture at all yes it does look nerdy. It's not sleek and minimalistic in any way and it offers nothing as far as social currency like a MacBook would.

You fucked up. You buy women like that iPhones and iPads because that's what Chad bought their friend for Christmas and she needs one too.

TL;DR You fucked up. That was a stupid choice of a laptop for a Christmas gift.

this is the right answer

mac is overpriced obsolete shit, anyone claiming that a macbook is a good machine is a fucking retard

Why didn't you just buy FLOWERS?

Test people

thinkpad >>> all

Ungrateful brain dead cunt. Get rid of her.

im glad you didnt get a mac book but a linux think pad is kinda shit too

No one is doing that. But his gf obviously wanted a MacBook.

Like if you're going to buy a bit of a tech for a casual user you're not going to buy them a fucking ThinkPad.

It's not about what you or he wants. If that stund bitch wants an macbook then if you can afford to, get her the macbook. She'll be happy as shit and show it off to all her friends who only know macbooks as being what the Kardashians use. And that's the point.

Sir, i'm not op but I just came here to inform you that you are a faggot and an idiot. Enjoy your virginity.

What a shitty ass laptop

>cheap Android works better and faster

he should of just bought her a nice looking laptop with windows

Women are stupid. Of course they want a macbook. They don't understand technology, so they fall into market scams. Good on you for not buying her a bullshit macbook, but shame on you for dating someone so stupid in the first place.

>ungrateful
>so ignorant that she thinks memebooks are better
Let her go, user.

>Cheap >Android >fast

Pick two.

>bought a brand new thinkpad for xmas

X200 Thinkpad. GTFO.

Thinkpads aren't cheap fucko.

For sure. If macbooks are out of his range or he has some principled stance against Apple because he's an autist, than there are 100 options out there for affordable PC's that have some kind of ease of use and "cute" factor. the point was that ThinkPad was going to fall flat and he should have seen it coming from a mile away.

>trying this hard

ThinkPad was a retarded choice. That part of this nonsense isn't up for debate. If you're too clueless to put together that he gf wanted the status of a MacBook along with filling the need for a personal computer than you're as retarded as OP.

newst model supporting libreboot, but I guess you have no clue what i'm talking about.

dump that stupid bitch before she gives you a retarded son
apple is shit for brain damaged cattle

ITT: materialistic millenials

You should’ve just bought her a MacBook you stupid fag.

>actually buying a ThinkPad
There's your problem OP

Damn, you can tell it's Christmas up in here......

Think this is pretty obvious..
She didn't give a fuck for having a laptop, she just wanted to pose.
Return the laptop, ditch the ungrateful bitch and find another one (gf that is)

linux.. she was right

i would kill for a x200, no second hand shops have them they are all bought out.So the only choice i have that is close to my budget is x121

Not in this particular case, you can have all three vs a ThinkPad

Red pill yourself

Why would you buy your girlfriend a thinkpad when she wanted a macbook? All these raging kiddies in here saying cut her head off for wanting a mac blabla, you're all fucking pathethic.

I don't like macs myself but they're really good if you're not a person that likes to game or use programs that require a lot of memory.
If your girl wanted a macbook, get her a fucking macbook, not this shit which looks the complete opposite of a macbook.

It's exactly the same as if you wanted a 2k gaming computer and got a 2k macbook. you'd be disappointed too.

OP is fucking dumb. This thread is bait, but either way, if I asked for an iPhone and you got me a Nokia, you have failed.

#theresistance #notmypresident #nevertrump #dumpdrumpf

Thinkpads are superior in every possible way.

ITT: brainlet tech illiterates

OP you’re a retarded fuck and should kill yourself you really think a bitch wants a fucking thinkpad you dumb bitch wtf

How the fuck do thinkpads look "nerdy"

Not that thinkpad. That fucking keyboard is hideous.

>but they're really good
no they are not and that's why computer savvy people hate apple products

If your gf is hot and you bought her that you are a retard.

If your gf is fat or ugly and got mad do this

>It's exactly the same as if you wanted a 2k gaming computer and got a 2k macbook. you'd be disappointed too.
you can't use a macbook for games but you can use windows/linux/whatever to check facebook,
not the same at all

pretty much this, you gotta think like a girl when buying gifts and you weren't thinking girly enough OP

ok so,either everyone in this thread is borderline retarded or everyone plays along with OPs bullshit...

im a femanon. a solid 8/10 (from most people's opionions), i would love the thinkpad.

It's a slow night

>you can't use a macbook for games but you can use windows/linux/whatever to check facebook,
What the fuck is your point?

never change b, never change

show tits or gtfo

show us your tits

Because using Linux makes me a liberal.
Makes perfect sense.

what OS is that? im running Qubes with 8 active vms right now, gonna get a thinkpad and upgrade the ram and do the same on it.

>ITT: materialistic entitled millenials

i know entitled and millenial is redundant but there's so much faggotry in this thread it has to be pointed out

fuck off soyboy libcuck

That's libreboot.
Stay away from that garbage. Go with Ubuntu.

tits gtfo

tits with timestamp, for science purposes.

How are you so degenerate, that you think Linux users are liberal? Were you beaten as a child?

Also, this is the disgusting tranny that developed it.

>soyboy libcuck
retarded millennial can't even insult people without sounding like a complete idiot

linux users ARE liberal kek
stupid fucking libtard cry moar

This was only way to do.
You truly are a man.

samefags are fags fucking soyboy

What can you do with libroot that you can't with a normal fucking OS like windows? looks like going back to the fucking 1980's

She wanted a social status icon, not a useful product or really a laptop at all. Ditch her, mentally shes about as deep as a puddle

You can look at and modify the source code.

Checkmate, faggot.

>im a femanon. a solid 8/10

proof or gtfo

Lol what an absolute shit gf.

Macbooks are status laptops for people that have no clue how technology works (Because it's simple to use)

Seriously fuck that bitch and get yourself a decent woman bro.

Holy shit there is more new in this thread than a toy store 2 weeks before Christmas.

Macfag here. Send your girl my way. I know how to treat a woman.
You should stick with your own kind.

Surely OP will deliever

Leave her. If she can't appreciate such a gift, she doesn't deserve to have it, nor does she deserve to have you. Let me be your new waifu, user-kun, I will honor your riced Gentoo and libre booted t420 with my life.

>t420

>You should stick with your own kind.
so retarded, can't even see the irony on his own post

Get fucked virgins

“You bought me an expensive gift but not an expensive enough gift for my ungrateful ass”
Grated the laptop in the pic looks 10 years old, I’m assuming it’s a google pic. If you are only dating her and she is acting like such a fucking diva over getting the wrong computer then it only gets worse. Keep whatever she gave you and send the computer back for a refund. If you chicken out of breaking up with her at least refuse to giver her a gift.

Whatever you want to believe user. But you know, being delusional can't be good for your life, if you actually have one.

leave her - she is ungrateful and not a nice person

>facebook
>twitch
>9gag
>reddit
There really is no reason for normalfags to have computers. How much did you pay for that? I bet 99% of your time is spent browsing facebook and shit. Kek.

>t.virginmachinebuyer

9Gag

your life, if you actually have one.
kek 12 year old

This is what you should have gotten her. She probably wanted a pink laptop.

Nice pasta

And if she insisted on this pink macbook instead, then you can dump her.

>computers are only for patrician l33t h4xx0rs like me
kill yourself dork

>buying any laptop besides a Microsoft Surface

Damn str8 fg8

You should Sup Forumsro. She is an ungrateful bitch.

>9gag
yeah, mac users are not retarded at all

>kek
But im the 12 year old.
New levels of degeneracy are being reached